8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: Hi Alicia....sorry I missed you last night....I'm still considering the Dockers deal....I'm just skeptical on whether or not we'll really get the plane tickets or be stuck with some substitute prize and a bunch of pants.

Seriously though, is this about the oddest offer you've ever heard. "Buy a bunch of pants and get to fly free somewhere?"

Hello Everyone!

So am I in time for a pirate: run then??????

Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday. We finally got to catch up with Taryn a little bit tonight. Seems like a little while since we had a family dinner and it was great.

I'm going to ketchup BRB!

Good evening.

Hope everyone is ok.

Happy birthdays to anyone missed.

Have to report the Magic is off course!!

MAGIC2.png

Wish I had taken this cruise. I always wanted to sail THROUGH Spain. Perhaps we won't have to go through the Panama Canal, the Captain will just take us through Colombia.

Whoops... I've been on both boats and can never remember which is which...

Can i say the smoky club in the front of the boat where they have the dancing and comedy shows?

FORTUNANTLY you can't say that it is smokey anymore. :) It was so nice to be able to so the adult stuff and still be able to breathe.

i went to make a little payment on this cruise so i wont have so much to pay next year and i found out that dcl has assigned me a room. i had gty cat 11.
i got a cat 11 on the 7 th floor in the middle of the ship. so check it out if you have gty you might have been assigned a room. i made this reservation the day it came out in the morning. i was on the minute they came available but was having internet problem with the dcl site so i wasnt able to book until an hour later.

Pluto Congrats on the cabin assignment you lucky dog!!! Well looks like we might finally be able to kill that groundhog dead :thumbsup2 :lmao:

I am going to check my ressie after the run!

\\

Hey!

That's NOT ME now... as I'm havin' my lunch! And I wuz WORKING late last nite when I took a last glance at some old postings before I turned in. Being quiet an' all here I was caught up - so glanced back to get to the postings I missed in those heady days when we meaasured the daily post counts by dozens of pages.

Let me get this straight. You were completely caught up so you went back to look for more posts to read?? And you say you don't have too much time on your hands?

Pluto Congrats on the cabin assignment you lucky dog!!! Well looks like we might finally be able to kill that groundhog dead :thumbsup2 :lmao:

I am going to check my ressie after the run!

I checked mine - still GTY.

Seriously though, is this about the oddest offer you've ever heard. "Buy a bunch of pants and get to fly free somewhere?"

well now today there's another offer, buy a bunch of pants and get 2 free rooms somewhere....that throws a new wrinkle (so to speak) in it....but the first $125 worth at JCPenney and get the plane ticket, then buy another $125 worth at Kohls and get a place to stay after using said ticket http://www.dockershotelbreak.com/

FORTUNANTLY you can't say that it is smokey anymore. :) It was so nice to be able to so the adult stuff and still be able to breathe.

I forgot about the no smoking rule. :dance3: :dance3: Now I will be able to stay longer.:woohoo: As an ex-smoker I hate smoke. I am not sure why I ever smoked three packs a day. It was just to be one of the superty cool kids :cool1: when I was young!!!

You and Melissa could do a repeat performance for those of us who did not see it.:lmao: ;)

:

It was a Match Your Mate contest that not only the people on the cruise will remember forever , but also the cruise staff there that night ....Trust me :scared1: :scared1:

pirate:

Well, I don't mind if John.R.Gray is jealous. I am extremely jealous of his ability to have a quick mind to come up with great comments on most posts. :yay:

Aww, you are making me blush. Actually, though, quick wit is about the only thing my mind is quick at.

And I hope no one minded or was offended when I said I was jealous of your vacations. I am just having serious WDW withdrawal. It's been two years already and will be at least three and maybe four. And we used to go twice a year.

aw, I'm going to miss the run, I've got a softball game tonight

catch ya later

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN!

I forgot about the no smoking rule. :dance3: :dance3: Now I will be able to stay longer.:woohoo: As an ex-smoker I hate smoke. I am not sure why I ever smoked three packs a day. It was just to be one of the superty cool kids :cool1: when I was young!!!

Ex-smoker too - wanted to be "in" with the "in" crowd!

Because anyone is a few nutrisystem meals away from being a trophy wife:rotfl:

Every time I see that commercial I think, you know, he may not be 'jokingly' calling you that, honey.

I prefer the one whose husband thinks she hawwttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter