8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggrbaby

<font color=deeppink><marquee>We must work harder
1) DH making meatloaf. DH is the bestest cook!
2) My Audiobooks on Ebay yesterday & The Police Tickets YAY!
3) DH is the bestest cook!
4) I definitely do NOT have the patience for that, but I Ebates and Upromise!
5) Just got an ebate deposit to PayPal
6) Swimming with the StingRays on Grand Cayman - Awesome!
7) Strawberry Shortcake.....cream on top. Tell me the name of your sweetheart! Is it A, Is it B...........

When are you going to see The Police? My sister and brother got tickets to see them at Giants stadium.

Waaa! I saw your post and went to look up the tour ... they're NOT coming to Chicago!!!!:scared1: :confused3

pdarrah (Pamela)

:scared1: :scared1: You're kidding! Well they're still announcing date. Just announced Detroit today. I'll let you know if I hear anything from the fan club.

When are you going to see The Police? My sister and brother got tickets to see them at Giants stadium.

We got seats for Giants Stadium and The Garden.....we are BIG fans!

1)Whats' fer dinner tonight matey?
Bagel Pizza - homemade, not the frozen stuff

2)What was the last thing ya bought?
POTC stuff at Target

3)What was the last nice thing ya said to anyone?
Told my niece I loved her after picking on her

4)What was the last thing you sent a rebate form in for?
My cell phone

5)Did you get that rebate back yet?
No. Store said all I needed was the preprinted rebate form. Sent it in. Company sent it back saying I needed the bar code from the box. Box was in trash three weeks prior.

6)What is your favorite shore excursion - all time favorite?
Uhhhhhh........... the inflatable boat excursion that my nephew and I signed up for (his idea, not mine) in Grand Cayman but never got to because it was too windy!

7)And - what is your favorite dessert off the Magic or Wonder?
Plain Cheesecake

This is the first time I've actually been here for a "Pirate run" - how do you know when to post to be close? Do you just try for it when you see post xxx90 or something or is there more to it than that?

pdarrah (Pamela)

Don't wait too long Pamela or you'll miss ;)

) Whats' fer dinner tonight matey? Home made chicken soup

2) What was the last thing ya bought? Sunday New York Times

3) What was the last nice thing ya said to anyone? Thank you to the gentleman who held the door open for me at the gym this morning.

4) What was the last thing you sent a rebate form in for? Don't remember

5) Did you get that rebate back yet? NA

6) What is your favorite shore excursion - all time favorite? 12 Metre Regatta on St. Maarten

7) And - what is your favorite dessert off the Magic or Wonder? Do I have to choose one???

Whats' fer dinner tonight matey? DHs meatloaf, twice baked potatoes, sauteed asparagus

What was the last thing ya bought? Ketchup at the store for DD

What was the last nice thing ya said to anyone? DD is the bestest kid ever!!! (She cleaned her room for no reason that I am aware of...YET.

What was the last thing you sent a rebate form in for? New washing machine from sears

Did you get that rebate back yet? Yep

What is your favorite shore excursion - all time favorite? St Thomas, Meghan's Bay

What is your favorite dessert off the Magic or Wonder? Chocolate lava cake!

This is the first time I've actually been here for a "Pirate run" - how do you know when to post to be close? Do you just try for it when you see post xxx90 or something or is there more to it than that?

pdarrah (Pamela)

You've got it right - just post in the 90's.

:scared1: :scared1: You're kidding! Well they're still announcing date. Just announced Detroit today. I'll let you know if I hear anything from the fan club.

That would be great! I would love to see them again - they played at William & Mary in Williamsburg the year I was there (Freshman year of College) and were fantastic. It would be wonderful to see them again. DH & I haven't been to a "rock/pop" concert in years....

pdarrah (Pamela)

Whoa the boards are sloooooooow!

I will be gone for most of the next week as it is time to shut down the computer and get it moved off the floor. I just don't understand why they can't refinish the floors with my dest still in place but they tell me it won't work. I will check in when I can. See you all later. Lois

Too early!

Yet I got it in the end!

th_Capt-Jack-Sparrow.jpg

pirate: Pirate Joke of the Day pirate:

(filling in for Esteri, who should be back online tomorrow)

Why did the pirate father stop the car?

He went nuts when his son kept asking "ARRRRRRRRR we there yet?"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I tell these jokes to everyone at work! For some reason, they don't really laugh!

Ok...A picture of Captain Crash, his laptop and the phrase "I'm king of the world" just flashed through my mind. :eek:

Nope....as mentioned about 25,000 posts ago, KFC and Blue Hawaiians are no longer consumed by me. ; )

Titanic.gif

Now...

... I'm NEVER gonna find an image of the Leonardo pose at the front of the ship WITH a notebook computer and find an old image of myself to patch this together.... but it does make for an entertaining thought.

... and 2nd) What is a BLUE HAWAIIAN?

Almost. I was only one off. Maybe after we get the house but back I will make it. Lois

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter