8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... who got it?

I'm guessing on a sunday afternoon - every wench on the DIS will be fighting for this one... and us poor pirate folks are a long shot to wrap this one!

i9C366D8A-0E50-45A8-82B7-8E29B8A6B43C.jpg

Time for another round of

7 questions!

1) Whats' fer dinner tonight matey?

2) What was the last thing ya bought?

3) What was the last nice thing ya said to anyone?

4) What was the last thing you sent a rebate form in for?

5) Did you get that rebate back yet?

6) What is your favorite shore excursion - all time favorite?

7) And - what is your favorite dessert off the Magic or Wonder?

Here are my answers...

1) don't know yet... but I'm thinking Costco for a steak or maybe stuffed salmon.

2) Groceries last nite... technically as I recall the last thing was a tube of pilsbury choclate chip cookie dough... alternatively, the other "last thing" bought was some 3d terrain game boards

3) Last nite I told my spouse how nice it was to just hold hands with her.

4) Just got a desktop computer to replace the one that started smoking.

5) Nawww... havn't sent it off yet.

6) Anything we can relax with our kids doing.... which as of late was simply lounging on the beach and making sand castles, and splashing in the warm surf. That counts as an excursion for us.

7) I'm pretty simple.... I love the Crem Bruel'e dishes!

We got seats for Giants Stadium and The Garden.....we are BIG fans!

Wow! You're so lucky! My brother is a big fan and doesn't have much money, so my sister and I chipped in to buy the tickets. I used my Bestbuy code, and it only allowed two tickets.

OK... who got it?

I'm guessing on a sunday afternoon - every wench on the DIS will be fighting for this one... and us poor pirate folks are a long shot to wrap this one!

i9C366D8A-0E50-45A8-82B7-8E29B8A6B43C.jpg

Crash this picture is just cracking me up all afternoon! You really look like you won the Oscar!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Wow! You're so lucky! My brother is a big fan and doesn't have much money, so my sister and I chipped in to buy the tickets. I used my Bestbuy code, and it only allowed two tickets.

Hey that was a really nice thing for you guys to do. We got a Best Buy Code from Ebay for MSG and a Fan Club Code for Giants Stadium. We bought the MSG not knowing they were coming to GS. I'd much rather tailgate and sit under the stars at GS than MSG anyday, so we might sell the MSG tix. Not sure right now. BTW the MSG tix were MUCH more $$$ than the GS tix, another reason for selling the MSG ones. Does your brother know you bought him the tixs?? Again, that was a really nice thing to do!

Another unusual story revealed

While on the Disney Magic one cruise I was enjoying pre dinner cocktails with BLI Jack (aka Fincantieri). We had Cat. 4's with balconies non conecting. I was with my 2 year old daughter in the room at the time. DW was with older DD at the movies. We were passing drinks over the bacony to one another our balcony doors were open. I ran out into the hallway to speak to our Host and the draft pulled the door out of my hands shut. My 2 year old DD was locked in the room. Host had vanished. So I knocked on Jacks door and told him that DD was locked inside my stateroom and my key was locked in the room also. So I ran to his balcony and proceeded to climb over his balcony onto mine in my intoxicated state the boat was cruising at @ 20mph. Jack being less insane grabbed me and pulled me back onto his balcony. Just then Jacks DW came in. We told her what happened and she found a Hostess who opened our stateroom door. DD was safe inside as if nothing happened.

EWWW.

Is that what the ears of the Mickey Head are for on DCL? Oh, I mean the ones on the bow of the ship...not the Mickey pool.

Sad to say, but the Mickey Pool is used quite frequently for that purpose as well. :sad2: Hence its unique shade by the end of a busy day!

pirate: Pirate Joke of the Day pirate:

(filling in for Esteri, who should be back online tomorrow)

Why did the pirate father stop the car?

He went nuts when his son kept asking "ARRRRRRRRR we there yet?"

Good one Enna !!!

Mark:rotfl:

Hey I just thought of something! Tailgating at Giants Stadium = a cordless blender opportunity!!!

Also, I might be Ebaying too much!!!

But listen to this deal. I am particular about my makeup, being old and having roseacea and all. So I go to the Lancome counter, use all the testers, make note of all the names and then Ebay them. I love Lancome waterproof eyeliner, but at $21 a pop is too rich for my blood. :scared1: I just ebayed 6 Lancome eyeliners for $30 plus shipping. So for around $35 I got more than a year's supply!!

Yes, I'm cheap.........but also I'm saving for The Trip of A Lifetime!!!!

While on the Disney Magic one cruise I was enjoying pre dinner cocktails with BLI Jack (aka Fincantieri). We had Cat. 4's with balconies non conecting. I was with my 2 year old daughter in the room at the time. DW was with older DD at the movies. We were passing drinks over the bacony to one another our balcony doors were open. I ran out into the hallway to speak to our Host and the draft pulled the door out of my hands shut. My 2 year old DD was locked in the room. Host had vanished. So I knocked on Jacks door and told him that DD was locked inside my stateroom and my key was locked in the room also. So I ran to his balcony and proceeded to climb over his balcony onto mine in my intoxicated state the boat was cruising at @ 20mph. Jack being less insane grabbed me and pulled me back onto his balcony. Just then Jacks DW came in. We told her what happened and she found a Hostess who opened our stateroom door. DD was safe inside as if nothing happened.

:scared1:

Crash this picture is just cracking me up all afternoon! You really look like you won the Oscar!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Well...

Didn't I win ... THREE Oscars? You just go ask Andrew about this. Not only did I win 3 Oscars - but this feat is reknown litterially AROUND THE WORLD! Well... at least from California to the UK.

<chuckles and cackles>

i742D258E-80E2-4268-90FC-4224F88141B3.jpg

Time for another round of

7 questions!

1) Whats' fer dinner tonight matey?

2) What was the last thing ya bought?

3) What was the last nice thing ya said to anyone?

4) What was the last thing you sent a rebate form in for?

5) Did you get that rebate back yet?

6) What is your favorite shore excursion - all time favorite?

7) And - what is your favorite dessert off the Magic or Wonder?

1. Chili Dogs
2. Purple paint for my DD's room (supposedly lavendar, but it's purple)
3. I love you honey. Now paint DD's room!
4./5. Are you kidding! I always forget to send them in. Drives DH crazy!
6. White Pass Train to the Yukon in Skagway, Alaska
7.Chocolate Souffle at Palo

Hey that was a really nice thing for you guys to do. We got a Best Buy Code from Ebay for MSG and a Fan Club Code for Giants Stadium. We bought the MSG not knowing they were coming to GS. I'd much rather tailgate and sit under the stars at GS than MSG anyday, so we might sell the MSG tix. Not sure right now. BTW the MSG tix were MUCH more $$$ than the GS tix, another reason for selling the MSG ones. Does your brother know you bought him the tixs?? Again, that was a really nice thing to do!

Since his BD is in May and the concert is in August, we're going to give them to him as a gift. I saw Springsteen at GS, and it was a really nice evening (I also saw him back when the arena was called the Brendan Byrne Arena, but that does date me...!).

I wasn't able to get a code for MSG, so I guess I was lucky that they they opened the other concert up. Bet you could get a lot of money for the tickets now that the concert is sold out!

:scared: :idea: :eek:

Mark

Hey I just thought of something! Tailgating at Giants Stadium = a cordless blender opportunity!!!

Also, I might be Ebaying too much!!!

But listen to this deal. I am particular about my makeup, being old and having roseacea and all. So I go to the Lancome counter, use all the testers, make note of all the names and then Ebay them. I love Lancome waterproof eyeliner, but at $21 a pop is too rich for my blood. :scared1: I just ebayed 6 Lancome eyeliners for $30 plus shipping. So for around $35 I got more than a year's supply!!

Yes, I'm cheap.........but also I'm saving for The Trip of A Lifetime!!!!

MR - move away from Ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter