8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to say, but the Mickey Pool is used quite frequently for that purpose as well. :sad2: Hence its unique shade by the end of a busy day!

Double EWWWWWW!!

It's bad enough the pool's become people soup! It horrible to think it becomes a different kind of soup (that also starts with P) as well!

Gives a whole new meaning to the expression: If it's yellow let it mellow. If it's brown.......well you know the rest!

1. Chili Dogs
2. Purple paint for my DD's room (supposedly lavendar, but it's purple)
3. I love you honey. Now paint DD's room!
4./5. Are you kidding! I always forget to send them in. Drives DH crazy!
4. White Pass Train to the Yukon in Skagway, Alaska
5.Chocolate Souffle at Palo

mmmmmmmmmm. Chocolate souffle. Don't forget the vanilla sauce.

1. Chili Dogs
2. Purple paint for my DD's room (supposedly lavendar, but it's purple)
3. I love you honey. Now paint DD's room!
4./5. Are you kidding! I always forget to send them in. Drives DH crazy!
4. White Pass Train to the Yukon in Skagway, Alaska
5.Chocolate Souffle at Palo

Hey - what about the 2 missing questions?

Okay, so poor DH, just my friend then, is a shy, reserved kinda guy (you know we have the opposites attract thing going here). Well it was June 1978 and we were having a big Beach Graduation Party at Riis Park. Myself having a very strict DM was not allowed to attend. Ultimately thank goodness I didn't go. All the necessary shanigans went on at a HS graduation party. Back in the day, we could legally drink at 18 and so ALOT of drinking went on. While making their wobbly way from the beach back to their cars my DH and three friends travelled a good distance down the boardwalk. Just as they we about to make the turn off the boardwalk DH friend taps him on the shoulder and says John look. My DH turns around and his friend had thrown a match in every trash can along the boardwalk. DH said it looked like bonfire all up and down the Boardwalk. Well of course the Feds (beach was a Federal park) wer there within seconds. Off the the police station the four of them go. Well guess what? DH was the only one who was 18. In those days under 18 was considered a minor, so the others, including the firestarter was released and DH was processed. Now the charges were dropped and nothing ever happened to DH, but to this day, he lists his 1978 Federal arrest on every job application because it just might come up in a background check.

I tell ya............Friends get ya into more trouble LOL !!!!!! Another innocent victim !!!!

Mark

Another unusual story revealed

While on the Disney Magic one cruise I was enjoying pre dinner cocktails with BLI Jack (aka Fincantieri). We had Cat. 4's with balconies non conecting. I was with my 2 year old daughter in the room at the time. DW was with older DD at the movies. We were passing drinks over the bacony to one another our balcony doors were open. I ran out into the hallway to speak to our Host and the draft pulled the door out of my hands shut. My 2 year old DD was locked in the room. Host had vanished. So I knocked on Jacks door and told him that DD was locked inside my stateroom and my key was locked in the room also. So I ran to his balcony and proceeded to climb over his balcony onto mine in my intoxicated state the boat was cruising at @ 20mph. Jack being less insane grabbed me and pulled me back onto his balcony. Just then Jacks DW came in. We told her what happened and she found a Hostess who opened our stateroom door. DD was safe inside as if nothing happened.

Hey Pete you're lucky you weren't "swimmin' with the fishes" in the literal sense of the words!

Now we have to make sure that we don't all start trading bracelets!

All you have to do is look for a room with your children in it.........Ship is not that big.........If ya can remember what deck your stayin on.........should be able to find your room in 30 - 40 minutes....topps !!!

:confused3

Mark

Time for another round of

7 questions!

1) Whats' fer dinner tonight matey?

2) What was the last thing ya bought?

3) What was the last nice thing ya said to anyone?

4) What was the last thing you sent a rebate form in for?

5) Did you get that rebate back yet?

6) What is your favorite shore excursion - all time favorite?

7) And - what is your favorite dessert off the Magic or Wonder?

1) Potato Cheese soup and Beer Bread (Tastefully Simple)

2) Possible the aforementioned soup and beer bread mixes at the Tastefully Simple party on Thursday night.

3) Thank you.

4) Hmmm....some Staples rebate

5) I think so. It's been a while.

6) toss up--either the dolphins or the stingrays

7) Just give me a Mickey Bar and no one gets hurt.

Okay so I guess I am a misfit too
1. 2 parents who were married up until my father died 2 yrs. ago which made 59 years for them.
2. Never smoked, never did drugs of any kind
3. Never been arrested or done anything where I should have been arrested.
4. Do not even know what the other ice cream thing was....
5. Not catholic
6. Never been divorced
7. Not a timeshare owner
8. Not a Dr. Who fan
9. Don't play rugby or know about hookers....
10. Don't have a sword

OK, Judy wins the Sandra Dee Award!

I guess I'm right there with you. I was sort of a goody two shoes growing up, although under the surface I was just itching to run away with a rock band. I almost got on a bus with the Red Hot Chili Peppers once upon a time, but I'll save that story for another time.

My Mom and Dad were the most wonderful people and parents. They had been married 56 years when my Mom died 5 years ago. My Dad died a couple of years later. He just wasn't complete without her. I still miss them terribly. We were very close.

I had a few minor teen rebellious moments like trying cigarettes (yuck), but I pretty much stayed out of trouble. Met my DH when I was 18 and got married two days before my 20th birthday and we have made a wonderful life together.

I still love those long haired rockers though! :hippie:

All you have to do is look for a room with your children in it.........Ship is not that big.........If ya can remember what deck your stayin on.........should be able to find your room in 30 - 40 minutes....topps !!!

:confused3

Mark

My child has already told me that he won't be in our room except to sleep and that the rest of the time he is practically disowning us. I thanked him.

satan.jpg

And I thought this meant ...

Poop out starboard hatch...

Crash......... Do we need to have the how much free time on your hands talk again ????? LOL !!!

Mark

I guess I'm right there with you. I was sort of a goody two shoes growing up, although under the surface I was just itching to run away with a rock band. I almost got on a bus with the Red Hot Chili Peppers once upon a time, but I'll save that story for another time.

My Mom and Dad were the most wonderful people and parents. They had been married 56 years when my Mom died 5 years ago. My Dad died a couple of years later. He just wasn't complete without her. I still miss them terribly. We were very close.

I had a few minor teen rebellious moments like trying cigarettes (yuck), but I pretty much stayed out of trouble. Met my DH when I was 18 and got married two days before my 20th birthday and we have made a wonderful life together.

I used to dream about running away with Joe Elliott from Def Leppard or Bono from U2.

My child has already told me that he won't be in our room except to sleep and that the rest of the time he is practically disowning us. I thanked him.

Count us in......... Maybe we can get a whole herd of parent dis-owning children............expecially the stinky teens !!!!

Mark:crowded:

Eww Mary I loveeee the Chili Peppers....must hear that story!! I really like when they paint themselves GOLD.........

I used to dream about running away with Joe Elliott from Def Leppard or Bono from U2.

OK.......... That You will have to explain to me.......... :confused3

Take some loser guy.........give him a studio voice..........and presto :wizard:

Glad I'm a Pirate............being a Wench looks way to confusing :scared1:

Mark

Eww Mary I loveeee the Chili Peppers....must hear that story!! I really like when they paint themselves GOLD.........

My near bus encounter was during their tour featuring the famous poster with the well placed socks!:rotfl2:

I tell ya............Friends get ya into more trouble LOL !!!!!! Another innocent victim !!!!

Mark

Yeah, yeah, you're both innocent! It was the stinky friends that did it all......that's the story and you're both sticking with it!

Honestly though friends have a real knack for getting us in trouble when we're young. Good thing we love them anyway ;) ;)

While touring the old ships in San Francisco, we found out why the bathrooms are called the Head.

There were one or two holes in the bow of the ship that emptied into the sea. Way up in the "head" of the ship, that's where they did their "business". Right out there in the open, in front of god and everyone!
:eek:

Or they swung you out over the side of the ship...........would make the Balconey rooms more interesting dont ya think ???? :lmao:

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter