8x8 Autograph Book Pages

Elisa
If you dont mind posting the rest of your pages, i would really like to use them
I loved them
:worship:
Ana

Great job.. Seeing these make me want to make an 8x8....
Keep up the good work!!!!

Elisa
If you dont mind posting the rest of your pages, i would really like to use them
I loved them
:worship:
Ana

Thank you! I am still working on them but I hope to be done by the end of the week. I'll upload them here as I finish them: http://s758.photobucket.com/albums/xx224/elizablake_bucket/Autograph%20Book%208x8/

Let me know if I left out characters that you need and I will be happy to try to make a page for you. Also, I can redo any pages that you do not like.

Great job.. Seeing these make me want to make an 8x8....
Keep up the good work!!!!

Thank you! I'm having a blast making them.

Excellent Job, :thumbsup2 very impressive. There are other people who want 8x8 so you might find yourself quite busy :cheer2: :goodvibes Here's a link to a bunch of clip art/wallpaper/background that may be helpful:confused3
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Backgrounds and Clipart/
Also, here's a link to some 8x8 Ariel backgrounds that I made for someone else in case you want to use them?
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Blank No Name Auto Cards/Little Mermaid/
Penny:hippie:

Thanks. I'm off to check out the links. :love:

Here are two more:

up.jpg

terk.jpg

Good to know you will be doing more.
Im saving those for my Disneyland trip, i already used Natalie's and Penny autograph pages and now i plan to use yours...they are really beautiful
If you leave someone left out ill let you know
:goodvibes

These are beautiful! You should not doubt your skills at all!

I too was wanting to do a larger book but wasn't sure how to do it...This is a great idea...I might just be using your pages too! Thanks so very much for sharing.

These are beautiful! You should not doubt your skills at all!

I too was wanting to do a larger book but wasn't sure how to do it...This is a great idea...I might just be using your pages too! Thanks so very much for sharing.

Thank you. :goodvibes If you decide to use them and would like any additional characters or a different size, please let me know.

Eliza
when and if you have time could you do some generic pages for California Adventure and Disneyland just like you did for the 4 parks in the world? Im in no hurry at all.
THanks

I have a suggestion for you. About Up maybe you should do another page to go along with the one you did, cause if you meet all 3 characters like we did, i dont think there will be room for all of them to sign, they really tend to use most of the space avaiable.
:hippie:

Another tip...Monster Inc characters do not sign. They have a stamp machine (looks like a time card machine). Make sure to leave enough room on the bottom (non-bound side) so the CM can slip it into the machine.

Eliza
when and if you have time could you do some generic pages for California Adventure and Disneyland just like you did for the 4 parks in the world? Im in no hurry at all.
THanks

I sure will. I'm going to make a few more Disney World ones as well.

I have a suggestion for you. About Up maybe you should do another page to go along with the one you did, cause if you meet all 3 characters like we did, i dont think there will be room for all of them to sign, they really tend to use most of the space avaiable.
:hippie:

You're right. I checked DD's old autograph book. Thanks. :goodvibes

Another tip...Monster Inc characters do not sign. They have a stamp machine (looks like a time card machine). Make sure to leave enough room on the bottom (non-bound side) so the CM can slip it into the machine.

I didn't know that. We have never met Monster Inc characters. Hmmm..looks like I need to start over on that page.

I made some changes to the Toy Story pages:

Flick-I couldn't decide which one:

Here's all the Fairies with individual pages:

Here I combined all the fairies onto two pages that go side by side:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter