8x8 Autograph Book Pages

Here are my continued tips

Make 3 copies of that page for UP. They usually have all 3 of them out together.

Make 3 of Pinocchio too. Jimminy Cricket and Gepetto are often out with him.

Terrance also meets at Pixie Hollow so my vote would be for the pages that just say "Pixie Hollow"

And as I mentioned before, make duplicate pages for any characters that are in full costume (not their real faces showing). They can only do one signature per page.

Loved the new pages
Definatelly the first flik page :goodvibes
and im so enjoying that you are grouping some characters like you did with Pixie hollow, Chip and Dale, and so on

okay but i must add that when we met baloo and king loiue we were told that king doesnt sign, only baloo, the boys liked that because we havent done any king louie page

and another thing maybe you should consider doing another page for incredibles, like you did for UP if youre aiming Mr and Mrs Incredible and also Frozone. My boys always enjoy Frozone ;)

now my interest is piqued, i was searching for something different, i have done the creating memories one once and already have the books that are available in the park from last year, how do you print the pages for an 8x8 album? sorry so dumb, i am so computer challenged.
thank you.

Here are my continued tips

Make 3 copies of that page for UP. They usually have all 3 of them out together.

Make 3 of Pinocchio too. Jimminy Cricket and Gepetto are often out with him.

Terrance also meets at Pixie Hollow so my vote would be for the pages that just say "Pixie Hollow"

And as I mentioned before, make duplicate pages for any characters that are in full costume (not their real faces showing). They can only do one signature per page.

I really appreciate all the tips. :goodvibes I forgot about JimminyCricket and Gepetto! Terrance was not there when we visited Pixie Hollow last year. I will probably make a Terrance page and just decide closer to the trip.

Thanks for your help.

Loved the new pages
Definatelly the first flik page :goodvibes
and im so enjoying that you are grouping some characters like you did with Pixie hollow, Chip and Dale, and so on

okay but i must add that when we met baloo and king loiue we were told that king doesnt sign, only baloo, the boys liked that because we havent done any king louie page

and another thing maybe you should consider doing another page for incredibles, like you did for UP if youre aiming Mr and Mrs Incredible and also Frozone. My boys always enjoy Frozone ;)

Baloo signed for King Louie when we saw them last. I'm not sure if they are always together though.

I haven't seen The Incrediables. :rolleyes1:lmao: I'm assuming Mr and Mrs Incredible are married so is Frozone the bad guy? He can have his own page right?

now my interest is piqued, i was searching for something different, i have done the creating memories one once and already have the books that are available in the park from last year, how do you print the pages for an 8x8 album? sorry so dumb, i am so computer challenged.
thank you.

I must admit that I haven't actually made an autograph book yet. ;) I'm planning the upload them to Shutterfly and order an 8x8 photobook from them. I tested my pages on that site and everything looks good. There are other printing companies that will also make photobooks like Snapfish and Artscow.

Another good option is to print the autograph pages on cardstock (8.5 x 11) using your home computer and then trim the pages to make them 8x8. You can get the pages spiral bound at office depot or staples. Just make sure your prints are photo quality.

Hope that helps.

ohhhhhh Baloo didnt sign for King Louie :sad2:
Well Frozone is not the bad guy :laughing: Yes Mr and Mrs Incredible are married and Frozone is friends with them, and he is very cool, my kids love them. Yes he can have his own page, and he meet and greet at the same spot as the INcredibles, when the couple leave here comes Frozone
:goodvibes

ohhhhhh Baloo didnt sign for King Louie :sad2:
Well Frozone is not the bad guy :laughing: Yes Mr and Mrs Incredible are married and Frozone is friends with them, and he is very cool, my kids love them. Yes he can have his own page, and he meet and greet at the same spot as the INcredibles, when the couple leave here comes Frozone
:goodvibes

Ooops...:lmao:

[

I must admit that I haven't actually made an autograph book yet. ;) I'm planning the upload them to Shutterfly and order an 8x8 photobook from them. I tested my pages on that site and everything looks good. There are other printing companies that will also make photobooks like Snapfish and Artscow.

Another good option is to print the autograph pages on cardstock (8.5 x 11) using your home computer and then trim the pages to make them 8x8. You can get the pages spiral bound at office depot or staples. Just make sure your prints are photo quality.

Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

i looked on shutterfly, but i need two albums and it seems sooo expensive,am i looking at it wrong?? i think i will just print them and maybe get the 8x8 scrapbook and put them in that way. thanks again!!

[

i looked on shutterfly, but i need two albums and it seems sooo expensive,am i looking at it wrong?? i think i will just print them and maybe get the 8x8 scrapbook and put them in that way. thanks again!!

If you sign up for Artscow, you get TONS of free books, magnets, prints, etc. They don't tell you until you sign up but there's ton's....I cant' remember if there's an 8x8 book or not...there shipping is a little high, but not so bad when you consider the product was free.

I'm about to place an order for 100 prints and 3 photo books...did 7 x 5 ones for the current product though...haven't looked at 8x8

:scared1:Shutterfly books are really expensive. I'm concerned about the cost and currently looking at other options. But....I have gotten Shutterfly books before and they were beautiful.

Thanks for the info on the other website, I will sign up!I was concerned about the cost of shutterfly, and started a book on my own, printing pages and got an acrylic mickey 8x8 cover, I am going to put rings to hold it together and put ribbon on it, and seems like its adding up to be way more than shutterfly would have been, lolol. Oh well, we are having fun with it.
Thanks again!!!!!

Thanks for the info on the other website, I will sign up!I was concerned about the cost of shutterfly, and started a book on my own, printing pages and got an acrylic mickey 8x8 cover, I am going to put rings to hold it together and put ribbon on it, and seems like its adding up to be way more than shutterfly would have been, lolol. Oh well, we are having fun with it.
Thanks again!!!!!

Your autograph book sounds great. Will you post a photo when you are done?

I made some 5x7 covers for other people. I can make any of these 8x8 or make an 8x8 with different characters:

I made some 5x7 covers for other people. I can make any of these 8x8 or make an 8x8 with different characters:

that is so nice of you! i JUST got them from penny yesterday, or I would definitely take you up on that, thank you! you did a great job! well, I will post a pic, but i am sure that it wont be as nice as the ones i have seen here, but I will. thanks again!

Do you have the autograph book saved online where I can download for my dd? If not, where/how can I get it?

Thanks for your help.

Here are the Little Einsteins. If I remember correctly only two of them are at HS at at time. So I made two generic pages to go side by side:

Here's pages for each individual character:

Here is Jo Jo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter