9/18/04 Eastern Magic- We're in the home Stretch Now

DisneyNutMary

DIS Veteran
I hope nobody has started the roll call for 9/18/04 yet, I would hate to have it double posted.

Who else besides me is looking forward to that stop in Antigua?

Our crew is large:
Me, Mary, 31...but my birthday is Sept 20 so I will end this cruise one year older;) ;)
My DH, Jimmy
My 2 DS's Bobby, 10 and Tommy, 6
My StepDS James, 16....watch out for your teenage daughters;)

My Dsis and Dbil, Lucy and Frank
My Dniece and Dnephew Victoria, 10 and Anthony, 12

My friends Lucille and Wade, and their DD, Amanda, 8

Hopefully we hit no snags in the next year, because I am looking forward to experiencing the Magic again.

Wow! I almost over looked this thread because it is still over a year away :cool: .

We are booked! We are actually on the Wonder (2 weeks from tomorrow), so my mind is still on that cruise (although I have already changed my countdown timer to reflect next year's cruise).

Next year will be our 5th cruise and our twin DD's 11th birthday (this year they will be on the Wonder for their 10th birthday, a tradition we started when they turned 7, they have been on the cruise for their birthday each year since).

So I will be more 'into' this 2004 cruise once our Wonder 3 Night cruise in 2 weeks is over :( . I am looking forward to the Eastern, we have never been on it before (only done the 7 night Western).

DJ

We can't wait to go. I learned so much on this past cruise on what to bring and what not to bring. So much luggage!!!!Disney cruise was the best. We will have a ball. Bye

I'm bumping this up in case there are any more 9/18 cruisers out there. We are less than a year away now.
I am getting excited to know that next year at this time I will be celebrating my birthday aboard The Magic, with all the people I love most:teeth:

Just got back from our 3 day cruise, so now I have a year to wait for this one!!!!

A 7 day will be much more fun; the 3 day went by TOOOOO fast!

Well we have a long wait! Nice to see there are others who start thinking about vacation a year in advance!

DJ

Thought I would bump this up in case anyone else has joined us. I know we have a long wait ahead, but it helps when you have others to share in the excitement!
DJ

My DH, DD and DS just got home from the 7 day Western on Magic leaving 9/13. We had a blast. My son was a little young; 2 yrs old. He became friends with almost everyone on the ship saying Hi/Bye to anyone that crossed our path. He especially drove our servers crazy. We happened to see our assistant at breakfast almost everyday. He would yell across the room to her. We booked our next cruise 9/18 on our last day on the Magic. Can't believe we have a year to wait. We booked our most recent cruise only 4 weeks prior. I thought that was a long wait!!! We met some great people. What an awesome adventure. :smooth:

So glad to see you join us! I am having trouble waiting too. We just got off of a 3 day cruise last week (really not enough time at all). We booked while on board too, and now we have to WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT!

DJ

DH and I were also on the Western last week and booked the 9/18/04 Eastern while on board. It is great having another cruise to look forward to. Will help get us through our long Ohio winter. We booked our last cruise thirteen months early and the time flew, so to me it sounds great to say we have less than a year to go. I, too, am really looking forward to Antigua. Several of our table mates booked 9/18 also. Will be great to see them again and to meet new Diser's!

Count us in too :)

Will be just dh and I, kiddos will be home with grandparents.

Just got off the 9/13 Western also, and had wonderful tablemates, most of whom are I think going to be on this cruise too (hi ragdoll).

We are cruising once before then to the wait doesnt seem too long.

DH and I and new baby (no idea if it will be DD or DS or both yet) will be there...we booked the 9/18/04 cruise while on the 9/13/03 Western one too - hi tablemates grlsmom and ragdoll! Wheee, this is fun! Really looking forward to it, bet this next year will fly by!
~ambermomma

Count us in too!

We are leaving on our first Disney cruise on Sunday and can't wait.We have been on Royal Caribbean and Princess a total of 9 times but are thrilled to be trying out Disney.We had the Sept 18th date booked for awhile now and are very excited to see who will be joining us! No kiddies just me(40) and DH (47).

Wow so many of you cruise'd with me and my family on 9/13. I am sure you would remember me if you had any sort of interaction with my son. He was not bad... just overly friendly. We unfortunately did not have any tablemates. We sat at a four top. I was a little disappointed about that. Maybe next time. My husband and I are looking for a cruise to take for our anniversary in May. I want to take Disney with just him. He suggest we try another line. He wants to see how the Disney compares. Any suggestions?

Hi all fellow 9/18/04 cruisers: My DH (56) and I (53) will be on the Magic as well. That cruise will be our 4th DCL cruise. We were on the 6/29 Wonder this year with best friends and daughter. Our children are grown and starting their families. Once our grandchildren are older, they will be sailing with us. Looking forward to more chats with all of you. What a fun DIS meet we'll have. Just from this thread, there are 9 of us. I often check the Unofficial Disney Cruise List and some of you aren't listed yet. Can't wait to meet all of you. Jan

Jan,
Nice to see another DIS Board person joining us on the cruise! What is the "Unofficial Disney Cruise List"?

It is going to be a LONG year. I am ready to go now! But to get my mind off of it, we are planning a short trip to Disneyland in April while we are in San Diego at a convention. So I am hoping that helps me pass the time :D .

DJ

Since a lot of people start booking at the one year mark, thought I would BUMP this up and see if anyone else has joined us!

DJ

OK, we have been moved to the new Cruise Meet Board. Maybe there are some newbies ready to join our group. I know we still have a LONG wait before our cruise, but I am SO excited, I find myself planning all the time.

Right now our BIG debate is whether to drive or fly. We have pros and cons on both sides. One day I will say I want to fly, next day we are driving. DH was all for flying, but now is leaning towards driving.

So this is our biggest question in our planning for this cruise right now.

DJ

I am trying not to plan too much so early. We haven't decided whether to fly or drive, that all depends on what we do with our car when the lease is up in April.

We have started talking about excursions. We are pretty sure DH and my stepson are going parasailing, and I am thinking of sending my DS, Bobby, to tandem with his dad. I have heard so much good stuff about the banana boat, so I am planning a banana boat ride.

Hopefully, we can keep this thread hopping, and get some more 9/18 cruisers to sign in!::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter