9/18/04 Eastern Magic- We're in the home Stretch Now

OK - just hit the send button on my email with the latest cruise list. Let me know if I have made any errors - or if you would like a copy send me a PM with your email address and I will send you one. I will also try and bring a few copies to our pep rally.

Have a good week everyone - safe travels to anyone leaving early and to anyone that is in Ivan's path - be careful!

A big cheer for Gail and all her hard work on the list!

Hip Hip Hooray!!! :grouphug:

FawN - fixed that little blip but have no idea who was to be in the cabin I put you in. I didn't look on the map - was it a good one, like one of the suites.

I will send the list again on Wednesday. If any of our new cruisers would get me your information (names, kids ages, cabin number if so inclined and email address) I would be happy to add you to my distribution list.

Did you all notice - the birthdays and anniversaries. Our group is now over 100 people too.

Only 4 more days of work (3 if I don't count today).
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Just noticed this on the regular board - there is a 09/11 live report going by someone on the Magic that has reported that they will be going to CC this week as long as the clean-up goes as planned.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I am so excited, I can't WAIT to get going on this trip! We leave on Wed afternoon and I feel like it will NEVER get here. I'm a little bummed we won't get to do any shore excursions or snorkling (at least DH will at CC if we get there)...

If you see a girl with a baby and a book hanging out on deck, that will be me!

Can't wait to see everyone!

I am with you on that one - but so far it looks like we should be able to board Saturday - just might be a mystery cruise. As long as I can board and be treated 'magically' I will be a happy cruiser.

Gail

I agree! I keep telling people we are going on a "Cruise to Anywhere the H*ll we can Land"! :boat:

And if we don't land, there's always the Spa!!! princess:

Finally made it to Home Depot to get the mickey ears for the name tags. :Pinkbounc One problem... my DD and DS wanted to choose their own colors. I told them we had to have the alien green somewhere in there but we could cut and paste as much as we wanted. So when you see a family of four (DD, DS, DH and myself) with the funny looking name tags it's us. Maybe we will start a trend. There were too many colors; a trip I should have made alone. But then again, this is a family affair. I am so ready for this cruise. I am don't care where we go as long as it is Disney style. Ready to Relax and Play. (okay eat too):earsgirl:

My kids will have purple Mickey name tags, and DH will have red. I am the only one with green, so we are joining your trend!

DJ

Mine is green but DH's isn't - can't remember what color it is - could be purple too.

Stephanie - tavel safely today, and enjoy your time in Florida. We will see you Saturday at the Pep Rally.

We have had some additions to the list so I will send it for the last time tonight. Since some have had problems opening it so I will do the attachment and copy it into the body of the email too.

Safe travels to those leaving early - we are not going until Friday afternoon.

Gail

Good Morning All!
I will be leaving this afternoon:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
We have a rough day ahead, DH and I working, kids at school, then a scramble to get to the airport on time.
Wish me luck!
See you all on Saturday.

PS, I didn't make it to Home Depot, it's been an awful week at work, so I will be the one without a name tag. But don't worry, I will introduce myself.:teeth:

and then we finally get to hit the road for our trip down! I have had the alien green mickey chips forever but had to get extras - i wanted to do something special for our nametags. Y'all will probably think they look lame *lol* Can't wait to see everyone on Sat!!

Looks like we will leave before Jeanne, sail around her and head to Antigua and the rest will be as planned. yipee:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter