90 Day Fiancé!

It really makes zero sense why Mike continues to commute 2 hours each way to his job. Why not just move closer? I can't stand Natalie but I can sympathize with her being alone for 12+ hours a day, out in the middle of nowhere, with no job and no family or friends.

I could be wrong, but when he first showed up he talked about that land he lives on. I **think** he said he inherited some of it but bought more and it put him in debt. So he probably can't sell it at this point. But that may just be the lifestyle he wants, country boy, not city boy.

Honestly with Yara, what did she expect with Jovi? When she suffered her miscarriage and he left her, that should have been a sign that he wasn't ready to settle down. Then they are pregnant again, and have a daughter . . . I'm sorry, but Yara knew about the job, his long absences, his drinking and partying lifestyle. Having a baby wasn't going to magically solve their issues. They are both selfish and immature, and shouldn't be married - let alone parents. I'm wondering if she is pregnant again?

What was the deal with Natalie saying that Buck stole her jewelry? Mike's mother accused her of pawning the stuff. How stupid was Mike for letting her use his credit card and move to Florida? He is not the brightest bulb in the box. And I thought when Natalie went to go and get her stuff with her girlfriend, she took a ferry? What am I missing here? Does Mike take a ferry every day. He must make pretty good money if he is willing to commute 2 hours each way.

Honestly with Yara, what did she expect with Jovi? When she suffered her miscarriage and he left her, that should have been a sign that he wasn't ready to settle down. Then they are pregnant again, and have a daughter . . . I'm sorry, but Yara knew about the job, his long absences, his drinking and partying lifestyle. Having a baby wasn't going to magically solve their issues. They are both selfish and immature, and shouldn't be married - let alone parents. I'm wondering if she is pregnant again?
I doubt it. Every photo she's posted recently shows her as tiny as ever and I assume the tell all was filmed in April since cold shoulders girl said she just got back after 4 months in South Africa.

I could be wrong, but when he first showed up he talked about that land he lives on. I **think** he said he inherited some of it but bought more and it put him in debt. So he probably can't sell it at this point. But that may just be the lifestyle he wants, country boy, not city boy.

right now he could likely get a huge price for his place. washington is having a 'rural rush' with people offering insane amounts of money for so much as a handful of undeveloped/no existing well properties. we've had multiple undeveloped properties around us of less than 5 acres each sell within hours of listing for 7x the amount they were purchased at 10 or less years ago. the issue is there's no existing homes or rentals within reason esp. on the western side of the state.

What was the deal with Natalie saying that Buck stole her jewelry? Mike's mother accused her of pawning the stuff. How stupid was Mike for letting her use his credit card and move to Florida? He is not the brightest bulb in the box. And I thought when Natalie went to go and get her stuff with her girlfriend, she took a ferry? What am I missing here? Does Mike take a ferry every day. He must make pretty good money if he is willing to commute 2 hours each way.

Beaux had a rap sheet a mile long..I wouldn't put it past him to steal jewelry.

Maybe Mike letting Natalie use the card is so she has access to half their 90 day money.

From what I heard the fastest way to the property from the city is via ferry.

I'm wondering if he gave her a debit card to use since he is required to support her whle she is here? I've never liked MIke. I doubt there is a lot of money available to her

Wonder who the guy was that she was with in New Orleans? She has to be using some of Mike's money because you don't get to Florida and then New Orleans for free?? I am not crazy about Mike either. I thought I read on this thread that Tiffany and Ronald got (or are getting) a divorce. He is way to controlling for me. I hate the tops that Kalini and Tiffany wear...they are much too endowed to wear tops like that!

So last night Angela made her grand exit, she is trash.
Losing weight has made her even worse. I am not body shaming her, but that jumpsuit was ill fitting on her. We should all dress to our body shapes, especially at 56.
Now Kolini rocked her jumpsuit.

I really hope we move away from these people and find some new cast members, these are all tired and done.

Loren and Alexi had their second baby boy on Thursday.

Weighted 5pounds 9 oz same as Shi. They said the baby was early and is in in NICU.

No name yet but heard do to their religion they wait until the 8 th day.
I am wondering how early he was. Everything I've read said he was due "Summer 2021". Either way, glad to see he is doing well. Can't wait to hear his name

I am wondering how early he was. Everything I've read said he was due "Summer 2021". Either way, glad to see he is doing well. Can't wait to hear his name
I looked it up and the baby was due end of August or first week of Sept. so he would be 2-3 weeks early.

So last night Angela made her grand exit, she is trash.
Losing weight has made her even worse. I am not body shaming her, but that jumpsuit was ill fitting on her. We should all dress to our body shapes, especially at 56.
Now Kolini rocked her jumpsuit.

I really hope we move away from these people and find some new cast members, these are all tired and done.
We get Angela because she manages to bring drama in situations that have none. Same with Elizabeth's entire family and Andrei. So I expect that they will be back.

Anyone start the new season of The Other Way last night?

Just watched it.....
Ari and Biniyam are back. Apparently neither of them are working and her parents are sending them money. They have moved into a 3 bedroom house and she has a nanny. The nanny is $200 a month and Ari says its very common in Ethiopia, but if neither of them is working, why would you need a nanny?
She is a spoiled brat and her parents allow it to continue.
I also didn't know her 1st husband came here on a K-1 Visa, I see a pattern with her traveling and finding men. He is from Argentina.

Jenny and Summit, Its hard to feel sorry for Jenny when she allows him to lie and string her along.

Yeah I didn't understand why the need for a nanny if both of them are home. The drama was so forced I didn't pay that much attention, why in the word did the ex husband HAVE to fly to Ethiopia during a pandemic because you're "homesick".

I so don't care about Jenny and Sumit. It's been the same story for every single season and she'll never leave him. Can she not re-enter India after like a week out of it every six months? Why did she have to make it such a big deal?

Corey and Evelyn are the same too. I personally enjoy how it was "Oh I told Evelyn everything about the Jenny" and two seconds later "Well I'm afraid of Evelyn finding out what really happened with Jenny". Like dude either tell her everything from the get go or just let it go and move on. It's apparent that they wouldn't even be together had he not been stuck there for the pandemic.

Yes, Kenny and Armando are back but we all know they got married recently so clearly they're the same drama-less couple as before but I enjoy watching them.

Oh and the pizza lady from Seattle! Why is she with the guy who cheated on her for who knows how long?! Is there a big age gap between them?

Now the Mormon boy story should be slightly interesting. I thought they couldn't marry/date outside their cult religion.

The problem with Jenny leaving India, then returning, is cost. It's very expensive and I'm sure Sumit isn't paying. I get the feeling that Sumit won't be too broken hearted if Jenny goes back to the U.S. permanently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter