90 Day Fiancé!

The problem with Jenny leaving India, then returning, is cost. It's very expensive and I'm sure Sumit isn't paying. I get the feeling that Sumit won't be too broken hearted if Jenny goes back to the U.S. permanently.

I think Summit lives very nicely in India on Jenny's pension, he is a moocher and a liar.

Yeah I didn't understand why the need for a nanny if both of them are home. The drama was so forced I didn't pay that much attention, why in the word did the ex husband HAVE to fly to Ethiopia during a pandemic because you're "homesick".

I so don't care about Jenny and Sumit. It's been the same story for every single season and she'll never leave him. Can she not re-enter India after like a week out of it every six months? Why did she have to make it such a big deal?

Corey and Evelyn are the same too. I personally enjoy how it was "Oh I told Evelyn everything about the Jenny" and two seconds later "Well I'm afraid of Evelyn finding out what really happened with Jenny". Like dude either tell her everything from the get go or just let it go and move on. It's apparent that they wouldn't even be together had he not been stuck there for the pandemic.

Yes, Kenny and Armando are back but we all know they got married recently so clearly they're the same drama-less couple as before but I enjoy watching them.

Oh and the pizza lady from Seattle! Why is she with the guy who cheated on her for who knows how long?! Is there a big age gap between them?

Now the Mormon boy story should be slightly interesting. I thought they couldn't marry/date outside their cult religion.

All Evelin needs is an excuse not to marry him and he just gave it to her.

Now the Mormon boy story should be slightly interesting. I thought they couldn't marry/date outside their cult religion.
Yeah, it should be interesting. He did say that it would be very important to him for Alina to convert to LDS, but it also sounds like she has no idea that that's going to be expected of her. So... good luck with that.
The problem with Jenny leaving India, then returning, is cost. It's very expensive and I'm sure Sumit isn't paying. I get the feeling that Sumit won't be too broken hearted if Jenny goes back to the U.S. permanently.
I think he loves her, but at this point he wants it both ways: He wants Jenny, but he also doesn't want to get cut off from his parents by marrying her. He's cowardly and indecisive. So although I think he would be sad if Jenny left him, I think he'd also feel a sense of relief because a decision got made for him and he isn't trapped in this dilemma anymore.

if the person they are dating is leaning towards conversion it's preferred but i knew plenty of young lds adults that married non members they were attracted to with the hope/belief they could convince them to convert only to divorce within months (if not weeks). seems that unless it's a temple marriage (both have to be members in good standing) it doesn't 'count' as far as the faith is concerned. this also went down with a number of fully vested lds members who had very obvious physical attractions to one another but obviously weren't destined for the long haul of a relationship-they would take off on a friday evening to make a run for reno (a few hours away), get legally married (with some bogus excuse of why they didn't wait for a temple ceremony) and 'get busy'. we called them 'practice marriages' and they were never spoken of again after divorce (to the extent that the subsequent generations would unknowingly date and marry individuals that they have no idea they are technically related to through their parent's hidden prior marriages :eek: ).

yup, small town fun.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I like them to have some of the same characters on multiple seasons of "The Other Way". I like to see "whatever happened to??" Except Jenny and Sumit-nothing ever happens to them-she just continues to hope that some day he'll marry her. Dream on, Jenny-it ain't happening!

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I like them to have some of the same characters on multiple seasons of "The Other Way". I like to see "whatever happened to??" Except Jenny and Sumit-nothing ever happens to them-she just continues to hope that some day he'll marry her. Dream on, Jenny-it ain't happening!
2/3 of the cast are holdovers from previous seasons. Tiffany did get moved to "Happily Ever After", and I'm sure Paul and Karine will show up again.

Wonder who the guy was that she was with in New Orleans? She has to be using some of Mike's money because you don't get to Florida and then New Orleans for free?? I am not crazy about Mike either. I thought I read on this thread that Tiffany and Ronald got (or are getting) a divorce. He is way to controlling for me. I hate the tops that Kalini and Tiffany wear...they are much too endowed to wear tops like that!
She recently had weight loss surgery and has lost quite a bit of weight. She posted it on her Instagram. Tho she was quite open about it in the beginning she seems to have pulled back a bit and tho said she’d discuss the good and bad of it, she hadn’t. I only heard her Once on the show say something along the lines that Ronald ..will not like her getting more attention when the weight starts falling.
I am not too fond of either. No idea on the first dad, ..but having her son make Ronald his dad then it falling apart as well as Ronalds daughter now without a dad. It’s all sad imho.
just feels like a selfish person overall. She knew what she was getting into. And I think that’s why she’s leaving now… confidence likely post big weight loss. Wish them all the best … but more kids torn apart from a stable family again :(

Oh I forgot, did you guys hear when Summit said his FIL took his passport from him? So now he can't travel out of the country.
Hello, Summit your dad paid him off for the divorce, so grow a pair and go your passport back....geesh

She recently had weight loss surgery and has lost quite a bit of weight. She posted it on her Instagram. Tho she was quite open about it in the beginning she seems to have pulled back a bit and tho said she’d discuss the good and bad of it, she hadn’t. I only heard her Once on the show say something along the lines that Ronald ..will not like her getting more attention when the weight starts falling.
I am not too fond of either. No idea on the first dad, ..but having her son make Ronald his dad then it falling apart as well as Ronalds daughter now without a dad. It’s all sad imho.
just feels like a selfish person overall. She knew what she was getting into. And I think that’s why she’s leaving now… confidence likely post big weight loss. Wish them all the best … but more kids torn apart from a stable family again :(
I see Tiffany as very immature, rather than selfish. She didn’t realize she was pregnant until she gave birth to Daniel, or so she says. She was pregnant immediately after marrying Ronald, and married him basically the day he got out of rehab. These are not the actions of an adult who is thinking about the future for herself or her kids. It’s not that she puts herself before her kids, it’s that she doesn’t think at anything all the way through. I don’t think these kids were torn away from a stable family, because I don’t think that ever existed for them. Tiffany is immature, and Ronald is a master manipulator. These poor kids deserve a better all around.

Oh I forgot, did you guys hear when Summit said his FIL took his passport from him? So now he can't travel out of the country.
Hello, Summit your dad paid him off for the divorce, so grow a pair and go your passport back....geesh
That seemed like the obvious answer to me, rather than “Whoops nothing we can do...”

I see Tiffany as very immature, rather than selfish. She didn’t realize she was pregnant until she gave birth to Daniel, or so she says. She was pregnant immediately after marrying Ronald, and married him basically the day he got out of rehab. These are not the actions of an adult who is thinking about the future for herself or her kids. It’s not that she puts herself before her kids, it’s that she doesn’t think at anything all the way through. I don’t think these kids were torn away from a stable family, because I don’t think that ever existed for them. Tiffany is immature, and Ronald is a master manipulator. These poor kids deserve a better all around.
I thought she got pregnant right away THEN got married? Either way both are immature. I do see on Instagram as of last week she is still using his name so I’m guessing the divorce is off again

I thought she got pregnant right away THEN got married? Either way both are immature. I do see on Instagram as of last week she is still using his name so I’m guessing the divorce is off again

I think she had to be married first, because she got married right after she arrived and then she was pregnant — but I guess she could have been pregnant before the wedding and not even known it...I think they are a hot mess and she’d be better off cutting ties, but it’s not my life, marriage, or family 😳

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter