• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Day Fiancé!

Did anyone else notice, that Darcy had a refrigerator right next to her bed on 90 Day strike back the other night?
She had her fancy bed with all the over the top pillows and picture around the bed, not on the walls.

David saying he can afford to purchase 3 camper homes at $384,000 a piece, yet his furniture looks like what my mom had back in 1970.
He has a thin skin very defensive.

Wasn't shocked that Ash was diagnosed with Graves disease. I can see an improvement in his eyes already. Glad he found out.

I read that David has rental properties and that was one of them. He is so cheap he probably has a ton of money somewhere. Wonder if Lana figured out the ring was a fake yet....lol

Doesn’t Darcy live in her father’s house maybe it’s a flat type thing in the basement. I will not be watching their spin off....lol well maybe the first show, 😏

I read that David has rental properties and that was one of them. He is so cheap he probably has a ton of money somewhere. Wonder if Lana figured out the ring was a fake yet....lol

Right?!?!? She doesn't wear it or think about him 99.99999% of her life.
Well when his check shows up she does.

Doesn’t Darcy live in her father’s house maybe it’s a flat type thing in the basement. I will not be watching their spin off....lol well maybe the first show, 😏

Not watching it either, no thanks

Haha that’s funny because I’m HK-American so I’m used to it too. She just seems angry to me. Not direct or loud. My hubs will probably tell you I’m too direct to a fault sometimes lol. That’s just how I was bought up!
Half my relatives sound loud, direct and angry - but they aren't. Actually my late ah mah (aka The BOSS) might have been angry at us most of the time. Definitely had the Glare of Disapproval perfected.

Did anyone else notice, that Darcy had a refrigerator right next to her bed on 90 Day strike back the other night?
She had her fancy bed with all the over the top pillows and picture around the bed, not on the walls.
This. It's almost like she moved into a dorm room, and went over the top with a fancy bed and a full sized stainless steel fridge.

David saying he can afford to purchase 3 camper homes at $384,000 a piece, yet his furniture looks like what my mom had back in 1970.
He has a thin skin very defensive.
To be honest I believe him. I'm guessing the Las Vegas-Kiev trip is not cheap, and he seems to have no issues with making that journey multiple times. Plus hiring a PI, going on an outdated (and expensive) pay-per-minute website and such.

He's willing to spend the money on things he wants to spend money on (which apparently does not include engagement rings, but that's another story). Contrast this with Nicole (of Nicole/Azan), who I doubt will ever reach a level where she is self-sustaining (monetarily that is).

So yeah, David is very thin skinned and defensive of his "relationship", but he's not hurting for money.

Wasn't shocked that Ash was diagnosed with Graves disease. I can see an improvement in his eyes already. Glad he found out.
Proof that some sort of good comes from this show.

I read that David has rental properties and that was one of them.
Hmm. Kind of sucks for him if it's empty. If the Strike Back stuff is relatively recent, then I'm guessing that property would be rented out for the World Series of Poker.

Brittany on The Other Way is really an awful human being, OMG You are in his Country, you can't be American there, you must respect their culture. Another ignorant American.
He needs to drive her to the airport.
I felt so bad for his Mom.
I. Can't. Stand. Her. Even on social media, she's annoying, I just don't understand what the guy sees in her especially when she claims he's "controlling her".

I. Can't. Stand. Her. Even on social media, she's annoying, I just don't understand what the guy sees in her especially when she claims he's "controlling her".
I’m really starting to think she did this for the publicity. She certainly doesn’t act like she actually expects to move there or marry him...plus there’s that pesky current husband 😂

On The Other Way, I'm wondering why the 2 from Mexico (David and Armando?) are moving 4 hours away from where Armando lives? It would seem to me that only David needs to move. Or is it that they want to move away from where anyone either of them knows lives so they don't get recognized, being a Gay couple in Mexico?

On The Other Way, I'm wondering why the 2 from Mexico (David and Armando?) are moving 4 hours away from where Armando lives? It would seem to me that only David needs to move. Or is it that they want to move away from where anyone either of them knows lives so they don't get recognized, being a Gay couple in Mexico?

It's because Armando doesn't want his family to suffer repercussions in their town. People are not accepting of gay couples in Mexico, so they are going where nobody knows them.

I think he wants a nice Muslim girl to present to family and public, but a dominate female in private. I can't get too specific on a here, but I'm sure people catch my meaning. There is absolutely NOTHING to be attracted to with her, other than that.

I think he wants a nice Muslim girl to present to family and public, but a dominate female in private. I can't get too specific on a here, but I'm sure people catch my meaning. There is absolutely NOTHING to be attracted to with her, other than that.

I so agree, she has zero redeeming qualities.
I looked on her SM pages after someone mentioned it, OMG she is an exhibitionist.

Well again Andrei is on my last nerve with this man are superior mindset, why would he marry an American Woman and want to move here and think he is going to rule her life?
He told the brother "she works, why should I?"
So he wants to be dominate when it suits him, he can be Mr. Mom while she works and makes the money, he's an idiot.

Deb needs to cut those apron strings, for God sake feeding him with her fork, he's 34.
Its none of her business. She should not even be in Brazil, that was a show set-up.

I knew Angela would blow a gasket when she saw those 3 attractive young women, it took all of 5 seconds,

Last edited:
Debbie certainly didn't go all out and get a new wardrobe for her trip to Brazil....talk about looking like an unmade bed!! I agree, she needs to cut the ties with Colt"e" and be a mother and not a jealous suitor! Andre is a pompous you know what! I can't stand him and can't imagine what Elizabeth sees in him! Larissa sure is trying to get her green card at whatever cost...amazing isn't it! Colt already naming his children is crazy...all he is interested is getting Jess in bed. Don't understand the attraction (besides the green card) of him...personally, I think that he is a mess and certainly not mature in any manner. Angela...what can you say...are you going to get jealous any time that Michael is around women....she didn't even give these girls a chance to say hello and she went off on him in the car. All I can say is that Michael must really, really want to come to the US and get a green card to put up with her....she has quite the temper.

Is anyone else bothered by Colt-ee's eyebrows? (Sorry if this has already been discussed, I just started watching the franchise with Big Ed's season.) Those eyebrows look like caterpillars crawling all over his face. I don't know why it makes me so uncomfortable!

Colt"ee" in general makes me uncomfortable. He reminds me of a creeper! And instead of spending money on the girlfriends plane ticket to Brazil, he should buy his mother some clothes. This trip by Debbie was definitely a set up by TLC...she never travelled outside of the country but in one week, she decided to go to Brazil and was able to obtain a passport.

Don't understand the attraction (besides the green card) of him...

Me neither - I wouldn't get anywhere near him even for a green card and I'm a grandmother! He is downright gross! I mean GROSS. He turns my stomach to look at him. He would have to have a first class personality to get past how nasty he looks, and even then, I couldn't stand to be with him. I honestly can't think of any person on this earth that turns me off more than he does.

And, as we all know, his personality and lifestyle match his looks. It's disgusting and almost seems to be in a romantic relationship with his mother. And that brings me to her .... she's a deal breaker even if he was the hottest, coolest guy ever.

and I can’t help but wonder why you would get married if you were that insecure. She’s never going to let him out of her house 😳
She's clearly not normally an insecure woman.

She's also not stupid. People want to see Angela blow up, declare the (upcoming) marriage null and void, then make up and continue onto the next. And by golly, she delivers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter