• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC 8x8 Prototypes

Thanks everyone! They packaged and I'm bringing them to our front desk right now. Susan, You should be getting the USPS email like last time!

Yippee! They turned out great.

Po3 and TinkerBean your boxes arrived today -- I now have a stack in my foyer that is taller than my eldest child!

I am still trying to figure out the best way to swap these out -- I can only do it after the littlest is in bed -- can't risk a run by swipe at the pages while I am packing them. I think I may run out to BJs and buy 3 rubbermaid storage bins....

my box is postal Susan I sent you a PM with the DC number.

Someone slap me if I ever say I will do 6 groups of 14 completed pages. because "OH mmmmm Geeeeeee" that drained the life out of me...lol.. I even ended up with an extra set of jack pages. And I redid my Jack pages and my Queue, and my Rest and Relaxation. I worked very hard on these and I hope you all enjoy them. I can't say that I love them right now, maybe tomorrow..lol..

Here are my updated Jack and Rest & Relaxation pages

I love the way the Bambi & Thumper turned out on my pages.

7dc6d9c3.jpg

I am super excited about jack his treasure chest is pop dotted and I added some glitter glue to make it sparkle so it looks like he really is opening it.
3e7aac5e.jpg

Wow Kat --those are great! I'll get the slideshows updated tomorrow -I don't know how to do on from the laptop.

I am the cow's tail.

My plan from last week was to mail Monday. I came home yesterday to fnish boxing up and mail....

Stone's hamster was dead....I took the little thing to the vert and dead he was. Stone acted up for his owrker so he brough him home way early and I told him...it did not go well at all. "Why does God take everything he loves, et.c, etc.....that went on for hours.

Will post DC when I get to PO.

I am the cow's tail.

My plan from last week was to mail Monday. I came home yesterday to fnish boxing up and mail....

Stone's hamster was dead....I took the little thing to the vert and dead he was. Stone acted up for his owrker so he brough him home way early and I told him...it did not go well at all. "Why does God take everything he loves, et.c, etc.....that went on for hours.

Will post DC when I get to PO.

God knows everything. He already knew that those people/animals/things would only be on this earth a short time. He gave to Stone to love because God knew Stone could love them the mostest and bestest for the time they would have. God knows Stone will still love them and never forget them like other kids would.

7dc6d9c3.jpg

I do like this theme better than the pretty paper from before. It looks good.
I am super excited about jack his treasure chest is pop dotted and I added some glitter glue to make it sparkle so it looks like he really is opening it.
3e7aac5e.jpg

Did you paper piece the Jack?

Don't worry Kat, I'll slap you silly if you decide to take on so much work again in a swap. Just remember that you told me when I do. ;) I don't want that doe eyed look and the "what did you do that for?" later.

It all looks good in the photos. Bet will be better in person.

I agree with the never taking on that much work again idea as well. The elements back to back with pages were way too much and the funny thing is ...I dont know what I will do with all these 8 X 8 pages.

I am off to Raleigh and the coast for the day.

Someone slap me if I ever say I will do 6 groups of 14 completed pages. because "OH mmmmm Geeeeeee" that drained the life out of me...lol.. I even ended up with an extra set of jack pages. And I redid my Jack pages and my Queue, and my Rest and Relaxation. I worked very hard on these and I hope you all enjoy them. I can't say that I love them right now, maybe tomorrow..lol..

7dc6d9c3.jpg

3e7aac5e.jpg

7dc6d9c3.jpg

3e7aac5e.jpg

I'll slap you if you slap me and Buffy...because we've been scream the same thing!!! My kids that are here offered to also lend a hand..but I think we can take them! :rotfl: (I wish they would stop reading over my shoulder!)

Congrats on getting these done while being still under the weather!!

Susie~
:hug: to you and to Stone. I agree totally with what AWM said... Enjoy your day in Raleigh and at the coast.

kat those pages are awesome! i love them both. i also love bambi and thumper better than the other set. it is a lot of work. i totally stressed over it. but now, i'm glad i did it!
thanks AWM for giving me 2 of your letters! i'm glad you asked me! i think we will all be glad once we get a completed alpha set back just ready for pics.

and susie try to enjoy your day. it's so hard when they loose a pet. i remember my bff's daughter loosing her hamster. she was so upset. hugs to you and stone. :hug:

Kat: those pages are beautiful (that is not to say that I didn't like the other pages, but wow!)...I love the Bambi and Thumper theme, too!

Susie: I'm so sorry about DS's pet. :hug:

Did you paper piece the Jack?

No, I wanted to but didn't have time. It took me forever to even find a Jack and I couldn't find one that was black and white. So I printed 2 for each layout and I cut out the chest on one and pop dotted it on top of the other one. I added the glitter glue to make the "treasure" sparkle.

I'll slap you if you slap me and Buffy...because we've been scream the same thing!!!

lol Nan! I will so do that!!

Now that I am done, they are mailed and I'm actually on time I'm super excited that I did them. :banana: Plus it helps that It's a day later. :rotfl: I really tried hard to make my pages really good. I feel I did. Thank you all for the compliments.

I also redid my Queue pages but forgot to take a picture. I think they are rather plain. But after looking at my orginal over and over again I didn't like it at all.

Slideshow have been updated. I'll take a photo of your new Q, Kat. And I have Mic'ksters U -- anyone else?

Slideshow have been updated. I'll take a photo of your new Q, Kat. And I have Mic'ksters U -- anyone else?

yes, my Y and Z are a little different than before. It was bugging me having the title of Y going horizontal and Z going vertical, so I had to change things a bit. Sorry, meant to take a pic before I sent it...

and Y has a hidden journaling tag, instead of a flip-up photo mat.

yes, my Y and Z are a little different than before. It was bugging me having the title of Y going horizontal and Z going vertical, so I had to change things a bit. Sorry, meant to take a pic before I sent it...

and Y has a hidden journaling tag, instead of a flip-up photo mat.

No problem. I am making a list and will photo accordingly.

here are 99% of my flockin' pages! OMG I am soo mentally exhausted from this. I have 1 more to piece together and I will be overnighting in the morning. DH is heading out tonight to get me the last of the ric rac I need for A.

Hope y'all like them!

T
DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter