• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC 8x8 Prototypes

B ETA: Believe has 2 more tags on page 1, I forgot to do them until after I took the pics.

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

Susie~
:hug: to you and to Stone. I agree totally with what AWM said... Enjoy your day in Raleigh and at the coast

It was all for work...no pleasure

Buffy,

Great pages hon!!! You always do such wonderful work!!!! (especially under fire!)

Love them!!!!
Tell DH thank you for making that late night run for ric-rac.
Did you get me txt. last night? I was checkin' on you about 10pm.. Something just told me to check on you!!! :hug:

Finally saw your text. The phone was in my purse so I didn't hear it, sorry!

Anyway they are gone!!! And I think my DH is happier than I am that they are gone.

here are the last 2. Sorry they are not uber embellished but I lost my mojo about noon today. The vellum pouch (which varies) is for Mickeydust or show confetti, the smaller black square is for a fast pass, the ovals are for pressed pennies (they will also fit pressed quarters) and the bigger black and white pocket on the bottom is for your park tickets. Oh and I measured the photomat, it will fit a standard size postcard but is still the right size for a pic.

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

Please Please Please if I ever sign up for anything like this again, shoot me!!!!

If we ever did do a swap of this size I think it needs to be done in stages.

I know this one was a lot of work. I actually wish that I had signed up for more of the 8x8 groups instead of the elements. I love what everone did for the elements, but I am more satisfied with what I did for the 8x8. I know I would be totally broke with the multiple 8x8 groups though!

Please Please Please if I ever sign up for anything like this again, shoot me!!!!

If we ever did do a swap of this size I think it needs to be done in stages.

No problem.. I figured that or you were cursing me out for asking about those blasted pages!

Hey, you shoot me, I'll shoot you, and than we will both take aim at Kat! :)

I agree about it being done in stages... or 1 group at a time.. w/ a window to work between..but hey that is just me.. too much going on at once now w/ back to school/ sports/ my BFF going on vacation twice in two weeks and not taking me! What is with that BFF??? Hmm, care to explain why Miss Blink is taking priority over me????

BTW, love the Keepsake page.. Love all of them to begin w/ so glad I'm getting them..but I so want a big page of the keepsake!!!! I have lots of ideas for it to be altered into 12x12 pages for several other things!!!!! I'm so gonna be scraplifting that one about 50 times over!!!!!

Those look great Buffy. I'm getting the cover/end and B pages, I think.

I was only in the one page group, but doing 8 letters for the element groups :scared1: :eek: :headache: My pages were a breeze compared to those. I literally worked on them for 13 days for 10 hours a day.

These were definitely not swaps that you could wait until the last week or night before they were due and whip them out, like you can get away with on other swaps. I figured it would take me 10 days to do the original 6 groups, but I did not think it would take 10 hours per day. I should have just signed up originally, and then I would have been able to have spread out the workload over the whole 3 months.

I also realized I went through 4 rolls of ATG tape, 3 zig pens, 2 little X refills and 1 Xyron 500 refill to make everything!

I am soo not adding up what I spent in adhesives. :scared:
I don't scrap on a regular basis, so I did not plan well for that part. But I think my end results turned out cute and hopefully will not fall apart.

Hey, you shoot me, I'll shoot you, and than we will both take aim at Kat! :)

lol I spit out my water!! i can't drink soda anymore so at least it was easy to clean up. ooooo for sure shoot me! This was a monster but now that I've had time to step back and breath I am so happy I joined and am super excited to begin adding my pictures when i get them back.

PLUS! DH and I are going to Disneyland in October for the weekend so I will have a book ready for pictures when i get back.

Hope - I can't even begin to thank you for doing my elements. It was beyond anything I ever could have expected. I know it was alot of work for you and I am so grateful and feel so blessed to have a fantastic friend like you. And I miss you so much! I added the cricut cartridge as a special thank you in your surprise box. I also added the extra pages for Jack for you as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter