ABC Elements: Complete

Here is my Group 1, "D"

47b8db35b3127ccea83a43e14b0400000016101AcsnDNq1bsV

Those are amazing.

rebecca

Yes Kim do tell -- what is the gliiter on the D and the slides?

Love these! I am so glad you joined.

I'm so glad you guys like them:). I am having SO much fun making this stuff....it's gotten me out of my creative slump!

OK, the slides and the D are actually paper:). I bought it at M's and it's called Iridescent purple haze. The product number is SB-4684...there's no company name on this tag. The pink paper is SB-4680, Iridescent Cotton Candy. It's very thin, so I cut the D from white cardstock first and then glued the iridescent over it. It folds very nicely over the slide mounts and adheres easily with my Zig pen.

Waiting for my stuff - these make me really impatient to start:headache: But I did get some cute fibre for my tigger bits:goodvibes

Here is my U spot. I don't really like my title.......the empty space on the end! I added a couple of green swirlies that came with the title......

GEDC0133.jpg
GEDC0134.jpg

The only problem is I forgot it was element and not completed page.

What am I going to do?

Everyone can stick them on 12 by 12 sheets of paper. LOL

I will think of something.

I replied on the other thread too.
I like the little bit you added to the end of the title. It does give it balance.

You ladies are setting the bar high on this one :earseek:

I've found some tiger paper though so I'm happy:thumbsup2

Due to my tremendous - huge mistake

I am changing my U to Upside Down

I will use a quote from Eeyore and it will be a themed around him

- "Some days look better Upside Down."

I hope this is okay.

I thought it could be used for Eeyore pics or thrill rides when you are upside down or clowning around.

I completed the prototype for S and I have everything except for title cut. I can't take a photo until I find another SD card.

I have sketches for the other spots. I hope to finish those prototypes this week.

Here is my U spot. I don't really like my title.......the empty space on the end! I added a couple of green swirlies that came with the title......

GEDC0133.jpg
GEDC0134.jpg

The only problem is I forgot it was element and not completed page.

What am I going to do?

Everyone can stick them on 12 by 12 sheets of paper. LOL

I will think of something.

Due to my tremendous - huge mistake

I am changing my U to Upside Down

I will use a quote from Eeyore and it will be a themed around him

- "Some days look better Upside Down."

I hope this is okay.

I thought it could be used for Eeyore pics or thrill rides when you are upside down or clowning around.

Aaahhh! :sad1: I really liked those pages/elements. I'm a huge Tink fan - and have been meaning to buy that paper. So I was excited to see it on your pages - I just thought you were showing us how to construct the pages with your elements. Oh, well.

I like Eeyore too. And I have eaten at the Crystal Palace too many times, so I have tons of photos of him. It still works out. But now you have created a great Tink page that I can "borrow" from. :goodvibes

I'm checking in for the 5/21 check-in. I have ideas for what I'll be doing for these, but haven't started. I'll get to them as soon as I finish up the Surprise Swap.

I'm in Group 2 and my topics are: B = Being Nutty and V = Vroom.

Checking in for the 5/21 check in. As you know, my prototypes are done and I have all supplies to complete this swap:). All the M pieces are cut and I am almost done assembling it all. (I'll take a short break once those are done so I can do my quote swap, then I'll get D done).

Checking in too! Ditto for me on the Epcot swap.

I am updated to here with the check ins. I do plan to get all of tet prototypes together in a slide show. It is on the to do list.

Checking in for the 5/21 check in. Am working on the epcot swap now, but have my sketches done for this one. I am in group 1 (Fantasmic and Soarin') and group 2 (Disney Quest and Royalty). Will post my prototypes once done.

Somehow I missed that there is already a Goofy in group 1.
Did you want me to change mine? And did you have any ideas to what?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter