• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC Elements: Complete

123SA

DIS Veteran
Disney ABC Elements Swap

Hosted by 123SA and AlexWyattMommy

Due Date: Friday August 1

Link to sign up thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1818501

Slideshow
Grp 1

Grp 2

Requirements:
Pick 2 letters and make
13 sets of
1 topper
1 photomat
1 journaling box
1 element
(See sign up thread for more info.)

I am trying something a little different to help keep us all on track. I’d like us all to post our prototypes by June 23rd. This shows to everyone that actual progress has been made. At this point, there is just over a month until the due date.

If you miss a check in I will pm you, if I don’t hear from you within one week, I will find an angel.

A Final Note: This swap is a huge commitment of time and money for everyone involved as it takes a significant amount of both to create all of the pages and elements. Please try to budget your time well. I picked these dates because they work well for my schedule. I will be up front with you -- the completed pages are due August 14 and September is not a good month for me. I cannot push the date back into September. August 1st is the due date.

Please send a pm with your email address or phone number as well as your mailing address. I will send you my info as well. Just a note of re-assurance, there are several swappers who live within 1 hour of me should something come up.

I can’t wait to see these!!!

Check in dates:
5/21 -- check in and topic finalized
6/4
6/23 -- prototypes must be posted
7/7
7/25 -- mail date
8/1 due date

Received
4ltltinks
:yay: Hopemax
:yay: New England Eeyore
KatDisney
MazdaUK
sanapp w DC
TinkerBean w DC
:yay: Mischief Managed w DC
:yay: mla1977 --
:yay: Tigger1221 wDC
Kim1964
KerTggr
:yay: AWM wDC
:yay: Susie Stone w DC
:yay: Dreamer & Wisher
:yay: DisneyIsTerrific wDC

Still trying to understand how I managed to sign up for 2 groups...:rotfl:

(hello, my name is Rhonda and I am addicted to swaps

Will be ordering my supplies soon

Thanks for hostessing

Rhonda

I've got stuff ordered - then realised I wanted a black stickle :headache: But I've got that covered. Shhhh! Don't tell the BAN wagon:rolleyes1

Ok here is the journal box I want to do but I don't know if you guys think it would be to big. Let me know.

mermaid.jpg

I like the idea, too.

As for my progress, I have all of my supplies. I'm in Group 1, doing "M"agical Memories and "D"reams Come True. As long as my day goes as planned, I should have "M" prototypes ready to post today:).

Here are my prototypes for "M" in Group 1. It's hard to see in the photos, but the Ms are pop-dotted off the topper and they are glittered. The embellishments on the slide mounts are also pop-dotted. All white paper edges are inked. The white spots on the M's are just a combination of my camera and the kitchen table light....they aren't actually on the letters:).

47b8db32b3127ccea83da87320a200000016101AcsnDNq1bsV

Here are my prototypes for "M" in Group 1. It's hard to see in the photos, but the Ms are pop-dotted off the topper and they are glittered. The embellishments on the slide mounts are also pop-dotted. All white paper edges are inked. The white spots on the M's are just a combination of my camera and the kitchen table light....they aren't actually on the letters:).

47b8db32b3127ccea83da87320a200000016101AcsnDNq1bsV

cute

Love them!

And big journal boxes are no problem for me as I do 12x12 and you might have noticed I have a LOT to say:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter