• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC Elements: Complete

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to apologize for having to have my spots angeled at the last minuet. And a to thank whoever angeled. I just got back and haven't had a chance to read the thread yet. :sad2: .
Maria

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Hope everything is okay on the home front now.

It was hopemax who angeled your spots for you.

So in the "bad news" department.

In Group 1, I am missing mla1977's "U"nder the Sea

In Group 2, I am missing mla1977's "F"riends

So in the "bad news" department.

In Group 1, I am missing mla1977's "U"nder the Sea

In Group 2, I am missing mla1977's "F"riends

No -- this is good news! mla1977 packaged her things together. You should see Under the Sea in the Ever After Bag for Grp 1. For Group 2, Friends and Naughty were packaged together in the same quart sized ziploc.
If they are not there, let me know and I will forward you my set.

Ah, okay! You should see the floor of my living room. Between the ABC swaps and the Surprise swap, I can't see it!

They are there. :goodvibes But it was work. I had "lost" v,w,x,y,z bags for awhile. I have way too much stuff at the moment. :lmao:

Yippee! I am worried enough about the M pages for grp 2 ABC pages, I didn't want to add this to the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter