ABC Swap - COMPLETE

Lisa, thanks for letting me know my package arrived, I was a little nervous mailing from here.

Annie, love your sets! Very cute!

Cassey

hello my package was mailed yesterday and should arrive on Sat per my recipet. Thanks Annie again for filling in.. Michelle

hello my package was mailed yesterday and should arrive on Sat per my recipet. Thanks Annie again for filling in.. Michelle

Acutually I'm filling in Michelle, not Annie! Did you send it to me in WA?

Lisa

:) I think she meant that I was filling in for her spots.

I am done and boxed up. Will drop off at the post office on my way to grocery store. Am PM'g DC now.

:) I think she meant that I was filling in for her spots.

I am done and boxed up. Will drop off at the post office on my way to grocery store. Am PM'g DC now.

Duh! I just figured that out when I saw your PM....I guess my coffee hasn't woken up my brain yet :rotfl:

thanks for helping out Annie, will let you know when it arrives!

Hey Lisa :)

My DC says the packages were delivered today. Did you get both boxes?

Hey Lisa :)

My DC says the packages were delivered today. Did you get both boxes?

yes, both your's and Rachel's came today! thanks for the cute little albums...Megan has her eye on them!

Robin (mcever4) your package came also....thanks for all the fun goodies too!

I did not make it to the PO today :( I've been sick as a dog the last couple days and spent today trying to pack for a week long beach trip that starts tomorrow! I've got everything packed up and I'll hunt down a PO on Monday (Tuesday at the latest). I'm sorry ladies :(

I did not make it to the PO today :( I've been sick as a dog the last couple days and spent today trying to pack for a week long beach trip that starts tomorrow! I've got everything packed up and I'll hunt down a PO on Monday (Tuesday at the latest). I'm sorry ladies :(

oh I hope you feel better, not fun being sick on vacation...no worries Monday or Tuesday will be fine!

BigSis - Michelle, your box arrived today! the title pages are really cute!
will pass along the goodie to Annie for you!

Annie your package came today! everything looks great!
thanks for my goodies....Megan loved all the different letters too!

:goodvibes I am glad. I knew I was never going to use them. I have all these grand ideas but always wimp out with my own pages. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter