ABC Swap - COMPLETE

You're welcome. My family was super understanding about getting sandwiches for dinner. :)

You're welcome. My family was super understanding about getting sandwiches for dinner. :)

:rotfl: at least they got fed :rotfl:

have all the ABC's sorted out and bagged up, just waiting on the last two swappers!

have a couple questions:

how do I set up the slide show for the photos on photobucket???

shipping to UK - do I ship them just airmail? in a regular package? do they need custom's forms? anyway to track them?

TIA :flower3:

They do need customs forms - make sure you mark as "gift" and don't put a huge value on or we get charged for HM Customs clearance:headache: We know they are priceless ;) but for customs purposes $20-$25 is fine:thumbsup2

Any packaging you'd use to send internally is fine for airmail, just make sure you seal it tightly with strong tape and that everything is sealed in the ziplock baggies - if you're running tight for space/weight I'm fine with everything bundled into one bag. There is a max weight for airmail but I doubt this swap will exceed it. If their are $ left over please just tuck them into the bags - don't mention it on the forms. Any coins please donate to your favourite charity!

Hostesses who send to UK regularly will be able to give more specific local advice. I know its a bit :eek: if you've not done it before:)

ETA - there is a track option but I think it costs twice as much so we generally don't bother

They do need customs forms - make sure you mark as "gift" and don't put a huge value on or we get charged for HM Customs clearance:headache: We know they are priceless ;) but for customs purposes $20-$25 is fine:thumbsup2

Any packaging you'd use to send internally is fine for airmail, just make sure you seal it tightly with strong tape and that everything is sealed in the ziplock baggies - if you're running tight for space/weight I'm fine with everything bundled into one bag. There is a max weight for airmail but I doubt this swap will exceed it. If their are $ left over please just tuck them into the bags - don't mention it on the forms. Any coins please donate to your favourite charity!

Hostesses who send to UK regularly will be able to give more specific local advice. I know its a bit :eek: if you've not done it before:)

ETA - there is a track option but I think it costs twice as much so we generally don't bother

thanks Mazda...I will make sure to wrap it good and tight! I've sent to Canada before so figured it was about the same!

Update

our last two swappers have mailed their packages....I have all of these sorted already, so will be quick to finish this up after I take photos!

hope to have this and the character swap all sorted and in the mail no later than 8/8! thank you all for your patience and swapping along!

Erin got your ABC's today, thanks for my mini kit, so cute!

also received my2ms0205 box today so I have all the groups and will finish swapping them out tonight....hope to get some in mail tomorrow, but all will be mailed no later than Monday!

Thank you all for your patience!

Here is the slide show for the ABC Everyday swap

click on the photo.....

and here is the slide show for the ABC Disney

just finishing up the boxing....all packages will be postal tomorrow with DC #

thank you all again for your patience....you will love all the sets! great job everyone!

Everything looks amazing! I can't decide whether to keep them all together for one album (maybe for our vacation?) or to spread them about as I get the eprfect pictures:confused3 Oh, decisions:eek:

Lisa the slide show is awesome :) Thanks for all your hard work!!!

thanks :goodvibes I was happy to help Danielle out....glad its all ready to mail!

Please note:

I received a message from Lisa yesterday. I missed the call due to pulling weeds.. :( Anyway, she will be away for a while because her computer got a virus so it is in the shop for several days.

Everything is postal and I will update the thread for her so please post when your package arrives!!

My package arrived today and all I can say is WOW!!!! I love everything!! Now I have to plan another trip to use it!

Cassey

updated these arrivals!
Glad they are making it home!! Lisa will be relieved!!! *she actually anticipated Tuesday for the first arrivals!*

A surprise was waiting for me when I got home from work! Thanks to all of the ladies who made pieces for me, even after I had to step away. It's been a bumpy couple of months, but I really appreciate the sunshine sent my way. You all are a great group of scrappin sisters and I really appreciate it. I will be sure to pass along the happiness to someone else when needed.
Now......to plan for the books that I didn't even know I was making. Will surely help put my upcoming trip pictures to really good use, and really easily. The pieces are wonderful and I can't wait to scrap-away.
:hug: to each of you,
Danielle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter