• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

Yeah!!! All the missing letters were found and hopefully on there way back to our WONDERFUL hostess who can't take thing apart!!!! :lmao:

Just kidding!!!! Hee! Hee! And she was willing to go without!!!! :dance3: Crazy lady!!! Like we would actually let you!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

I got mine last night and I must say that they are absolutly wonderful!!!! I didn't get any extras, so nothing got stuck together in my group. But I did bring them all to work and they are in my rolodex proudly displayed and I think my co-workers are jealous!!! :rotfl2: They kept looking at it and telling me how cute it was!!! :cutie:

I think they secretly want one!!! But they can't have one!!!!! :laughing:

Thanks to everyone!!!! They really are mini masterpieces!!!

got mine today! :thumbsup2 Thanks everyone!!

(and is anyone else going to have to buy a bigger rolodex?? I put the cards in and don't have room for any addresses! LOL (ps--I also had to repunch a whole bunch of cards that didn't fit in, or at least were so 'tight' that the card wouldn't really move...anyone else have that problem? Weird...you'd think that all of the punches would fit!!)

VERY cool! My friends will be so jealous!! :teeth:

Shawna (Mickeyteacher)!

I just have to tell you how much I loved your Cinderella card! It had so much detail that I just kept discovering things. It really made me smile. :goodvibes

Mine came today. Funny how the Easterners got theirs before me here in the Midwest!

Love the cards....They're all so unique!! I have not bought a rolodex yet and I'm glad....I will now get one that's big enough!

Thanks, Joy, for hosting!!

I have one of the spinnie ones with a cover at work!!!! That way it doesn't get all dusty inside and there is LOTS of room!!!!

I can't wait to see these!! We had our mail held while we were gone, and DH is picking it up tomorrow. I'm so excited!! :dance3:

(and is anyone else going to have to buy a bigger rolodex?? I put the cards in and don't have room for any addresses!

Yeah - I was surprised by how little room I had left. I took out about half of the white cards that came with it - I think it will fit my needs for now, but as I add more addresses I may need to expand. I like the idea of using a rolodex though because I have a lot of family in the military that moves around a lot - I can't tell you how many X-d out entries I have in my address book!

I tossed all the white cards so I'll use my die cut to make new ones. I'm going to transfer the addys out of my book and into the rolodex.
I was putting mine together tonight after dinner and DH just kept rolling his eyes at me. He's just jealous! :rotfl2:

I tossed all the white cards so I'll use my die cut to make new ones. I'm going to transfer the addys out of my book and into the rolodex.
I was putting mine together tonight after dinner and DH just kept rolling his eyes at me. He's just jealous! :rotfl2:

My DH was jealous. He is a closet Disney Freak! He claims that we go to WDW because of me, but tonight he asked if he could use my new rolaodex. I think I might make one for him with pictures of the kid in it.

I also like using this because I have lots of big X's in my address book and it looks ugly!

Thanks again to everyone who worked hard on my fab rolodex!

S :)

Shawna (Mickeyteacher)!

I just have to tell you how much I loved your Cinderella card! It had so much detail that I just kept discovering things. It really made me smile. :goodvibes

Thanks! I had a lot of fun with these little cards.
S :)

Mine arrived today, and I LOVE it!! Great job, everyone! DH & I put it together this afternoon! It is wonderful!! :thumbsup2

I forgot to tell you guys this!!! While I was looking at all my cards again after they came in, I was lying on the bed and going through them with DBF and showing them to him and I asked him wow, aren't they just really cute? His reply was the typical macho Yeah, but they just arn't my thing... Well, I just want you to know as I was going through these cards, If I didn't turn one just so, so he could see it good enough, he would complain and say, "Hey, I didn't see that one!!!" " What am I NOT Good enough to look at them?" :rotfl2: Yeah, not his thing... :rotfl2:

Haven't gotten to post. Got my cards last week! They are great, now I just have to get myself a rolodex.

Thanks for sharing the pictures with me - they look great!!
Guess I know what I am going to work on this weekend.
Great Ideas
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter