• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

Mine arrived just now!! WOW!! They are soooooo cool! Thanks to everyone for your hard work and creativity! I didn't have any extras, but if you are missing a "W", please let me know, Joy. Thanks again for hosting this!

I got mine today also. I did not see anything extra, but I'm blurried eyed from being up all night with DD in the hospital.
I'll look again in a few hours after I have had a nap.
S :)

They are fantastic!!!!!! Wow, I'm shocked and amazed, now I'm going to want to spend all my time flipping through addresses.

I just got mine today. :woohoo: I didn't find any extras. Please let me know if you are missing a Y. I can send one to you.

My sister said she had a rolodex for my cards now I just need to get a hold of her . . .

Thank you for hosting the swap Joy. Thank you to the other swappers for all your beautiful cards! :flower3:

Give me a ... C

Okay, you gave me an extra C. I'll send it out to you with the embellishment box that is due next week.

I have only quickly looked at them, to see if I have extras and I do. I will spend more time looking at them again because the are just wonderful!!!

Thank you everyone for the awesome job you ALL did and thank you bubbasmom!!

I got an extra A and Nez got an extra K.

Now I just need to go out & buy myself another Rolodex! :rotfl: I had the mini version & it's so stuffed that I can't flip through them!! And I don't really have all that many addresses in mine! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Great work everyone! :teeth: Thanks for hosting Joy! :cheer2:

Gee, Joy...did you keep ANY for yourself? :lmao: :lmao: We're accumulating quite a list here! ;)

Not fair everyone is getting their sets. Now I want to go home instead of the movies to see if mine are there and if I got any extras to pass back. Its kindof like a fun little mystery. Lets find the letters. LOL yes I've been at work too long and I'm pretty sure I've had tooooo much sugar today.

bummer! I didn't make it to the post office today to check!!! (is there a little temper tantrum smilie??) :teeth:

I am missing A, C, H, and K... and I guess that means I should have checked for stuck-together ones more carefully! Sometimes, I can never tell if people hold back their own and send in just those for swapping...

Anyway, thanks again. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the pieces! I would totally do this again, though maybe with a non-Disney theme (like all Basic Grey or all Chatterbox, or some other paper line. would make a great gift!)

Got mine yesterday. My DH was amazed at how much we all put into such a small space. LOL

I am missing A, C, H, and K... and I guess that means I should have checked for stuck-together ones more carefully! Sometimes, I can never tell if people hold back their own and send in just those for swapping...

Anyway, thanks again. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the pieces! I would totally do this again, though maybe with a non-Disney theme (like all Basic Grey or all Chatterbox, or some other paper line. would make a great gift!)

Joy,
I'll get you a new one this weekend.. I know I had 26 in there because DH counted them 3 times for me... and I counted them several...
Nancy

Thanks Everyone for the wonderful swap .. and thanks for hosting !! I couldn't wait to get home from work once I knew it was probably at my house ;-) I love them all .. My mom thought they were super creative ;-)

Joy,
I'll get you a new one this weekend.. I know I had 26 in there because DH counted them 3 times for me... and I counted them several...
Nancy

I think all of Joy's missing letters have been found. Piratesmate and her daughter got an extra A and K, AWM got an extra C and Mickster got an extra H. I think everyone is going to mail back their extras.

Thanks Shauna!!!
I'll mark that off the every growing list of things that has to be done before Sunday so we can spend the day with DH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter