• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

Mine was mostly printed, so I can totally whip one up for you. Please let us know what letters you need. You worked too hard not to get a whole set. :cheer2:

It wouldn't be difficult at all for me to whip another up if needed. I can even drop it off to you when I am down at my water aerobics class off of Laguna and Bruceville.

LMK!!!

See!!! I knew everyone would chip in!!! Please let us know what letters you need!!!! You of all people deserve to have a complete set!!!! We all worked so hard and you organized the whole thing!!!! Plus in the beginning you were soooooo sick!!!! So let us all come together for you!!!! We are a crazy, but happy bunch!!! :rotfl:

It would be easy to do another. I still have the extra pieces I cut to make sure they would all be okay.

Rebecca

Same here Joy! Nez & I can both re-do ours with no trouble...thanks in large part to some wonderful ladies who helped me by sending the pieces my ruined die wouldn't cut. ;)

My rolodex swap is here!!!!! Everything is SOOOOOO CUTE! All of the cards made me smile and I just love them! I can't wait to proudly display this beauty on my desk. My Disney-loving co-worker is going to be SO JEALOUS!!!!

Thank you everyone for your hard work and a special thanks to Joy for hosting!!!

My rolodex swap is here!!!!! Everything is SOOOOOO CUTE! All of the cards made me smile and I just love them! I can't wait to proudly display this beauty on my desk. My Disney-loving co-worker is going to be SO JEALOUS!!!!
Thank you everyone for your hard work and a special thanks to Joy for hosting!!!

You are too funny!!!! Actually I am jealous that you got them first!!!! Now I want mine!!!! I want to make my office mates jealous too!!!!! :rotfl2:
I am stalking the mailman... He better watch out!!!! :lmao:

You are too funny!!!! Actually I am jealous that you got them first!!!! Now I want mine!!!! I want to make my office mates jealous too!!!!! :rotfl2:
I am stalking the mailman... He better watch out!!!! :lmao:

me too!!! I want to be first!!!! I can't wait to see everything!
Joy I can crank out a card for you too if you need one. I know mine were ones that were sticking together.

Let me know if you need one... I have plenty of stuff left...and I had cut extra dividers so I can whip one out in no time!!

You all are too sweet. Let me go back through mine and see what's missing. I remember it only being a few... but I was more focused on making sure complete sets got back to you guys...

I do hope you like them. I was amazed at the detail that you can fit into 2x4...

I was amazed at the detail that you can fit into 2x4...

DH and I were, also! The decorations were so tiny but so ornate. Each little card is such a work of art. I've said it before but it bears repeating . . . we have some truly amazing scrappers on this board!

I got mine today! Wowie! Amazing work everyone! Holy cow! Talk about mini masterpieces.

Joy - I got 2 letter Hs. I'll send one back to you. :) Thanks so much for hosting. What a pain it must have been to sort.

I got mine today.. I've gone through them once and no extras.. but I will go through them one more time.. You know how it is sometimes.. you don't see extras...go thru it again..and you find it... I'll check again this afternoon!!!
Thanks again everyone.. this is one more set of swap elements I can put to use NOW!!! Now, if only I could find the bottom of my stacks and get a day off to enjoy everything!!!

I got mine in and didn't find any extras. I love them. Everyone did a beautiful job with these I can't wait to use them in a roladex (I have to buy it first).

Rebecca

what a great swap! Every card is so cute! I know mine were sticking also, so I can certainly send you a new one if you are missing a N. Just let us know what you need-you deserve a complete set! thanks for hosting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter