ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

I went and bought my cards so I'm going to get started :)

lol, I wasn't going to join any swaps for a while but I have rolodex cards and tons of Jojo stickers (actually from MNSSHP two years ago). I've already started working on them. :rotfl2:

I would like to join please. I would like to do B for Buzz.

ok, KAT stop shopping, step away from those rolodex cards and WAIT for me to tell you when you can start again!

You go girl!
I went to Walmart..and forgot the darn cards!!! Hello? I did at least remember to pick up DS6's new cleats and soccer ball...

I have an idea.. just need to sketch, make my list...and hop to it...

Oooooo! I'm so excited about this!

I've spent the afternoon sketching instead of working. :rolleyes1 Question? Do you usually alter the dividers or the insert cards or do you cut your own?

Off to shop for paper!!!!

I already did one of these for a challenge last year...and I use it all the time too! It's right on top of my desk in the kitchen, and I love it!! Have fun!!

Can I ask a really, really, really dumb question? What do you use it for? Addresses and stuff? Or something else?:confused3

I've been to this thread about 10 times :rotfl2:

ok, have no clue for a letter...I'll sleep on it, and if there are still good letters left in the morning, maybe I'll choose. LOL! :thumbsup2

Oh, I just got in and saw this!!

I would love to do H for Haunted Mansion, but H is gone. Any clue what else to call Haunted Mansion?

Back to the drawing Board.

Okay, I can't resist. I could agonize over this for hours, but I think I have to go with my guy - E for Eeyore, please!

3 questions:
Is it okay if all 26 are not identical?
I assume we are decorating both sides?
Shoot - I can't remember my 3rd! YodasMom distracted me! I'll be back once I think of it. Want to post now to get my choice in!

G for Grim Grinning Ghosts!!

Gotcha!!! Thanks so much, NEE!

Like she said, I will take "G" for Grim Grinning Ghosts!!

Thanks again!!

I don't even know what the heck I'm doing. I haven't even read the directions, but I just loved the idea of the swap. For all I know, I just signed up to join the Foreign Legion with the Grim Grinning Ghosts in alphabetical order!! By the way, I have a Disney office at home so this will be great!!

Shoot - I can't remember my 3rd! YodasMom distracted me! I'll be back once I think of it. Want to post now to get my choice in!

Oh, thanks for letting me distract you, NEE!! You helped me! You should play cards with me.........that's how I win is to distract people!! Ha!

LOL, changed my mind!

I'll take S (either Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, shopping, or souvenirs....not sure! :) )

Oh, thanks for letting me distract you, NEE!! You helped me! You should play cards with me.........that's how I win is to distract people!! Ha!

Note to self - decline invite to YodasMom's poker night.

I'm glad I helped you because my original thought is now completely gone from my mind! I swear, lately my brain is like swiss cheese!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter