ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

Here is Joys rolodex. I say you can decorate the cards or the divider and maybe have it look like this. And yes maybe we should alternate the letters.
Now DON'T take my word for it but I will put an L and an R by your names in post #59 just incase then it will already be done.

Just sit tight til Joy gets back!!!

843594.jpg

843594-2.jpg

Here is Joys rolodex. I say you can decorate the cards or the divider and maybe have it look like this. And yes maybe we should alternate the letters.
Now DON'T take my word for it but I will put an L and an R by your names in post #59 just incase then it will already be done.

Just sit tight til Joy gets back!!!

I saw those, among others, on Two Peas which is another reason I was wondering.

Updated to here!!!
Get better soon Joy.

Hmm wondering if it is the dividers. Joy taught a class at her LSS and she did the dividers. Everyone hold tight and don't do anymore til we hear from her.

That would be more functional. Thanks for updating, Buffy!!

A Princess Nancy(L) - Animal Kingdom
B Momx3boys(R) - Buzz
C Mickeyteacher(L) - Cinderella
D SIOH(R) - Donald
E New England Eeyore(L) - Eeyore
F Patchchild(R) - Fantasyland
G Yodasmom(L) - Grim Grinning Ghosts
H Mickster(R) - Hidden Mickeys
I TPCShauna(L) - It's a Small World
J Marlynnp(R) - JoJo's Circus
K(L)
L Ilovemydisneyprincesses(R) - Little Einstein's
M maria34a(L) - Mickey
N (R)
O (L)
P Katdisney(R) - Pirates
Q(L)
R AlexWyattMommy(R) - Rolie Polie Ollie
S Momof2DisneyKids(L) - TBA
T B&MB(R) - Tinkerbell
U(L)
V(R)
W Mickeysfreind(L) - Walt Disney
X(R)
Y(L)
Z(R)

Now I'm sharing a brain with you! I had compiled the list yesterday and was just about to post it now! I am going to have no brain left! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :rotfl: )

Okay, my family really has to go back to school and work.. I can't get anything done unless they are at work/school.. they want too much of mommy's attention.. not even movies work!

Mar, big sis.. YOU are so making your little sis look like the slacker in the family! :lmao:

Kat, next time you go into Walmart request her and hack on her again! Gee whiz.. that girl must not realize germs are EVERYWHERE!!!

Okay, so we are doing regular cards.. WE create the DIVIDER on our OWN w/ our letter.. Right??? I'm going to buy cards next week... So, I'll wait for the definite instructions..

BTW, you all had too much fun last night... I'm sorry I missed it... :(

I want to play too. I'll take N for Nemo.

so, does anyone have the punch for the bottom? I'm trying to imagine cutting out 52 slots with a craft knife, and it makes me want to cry! :rotfl2:

Me, cut out all those slots, nope, not doing it.

I'm just going to buy the ones already done and put the pretty paper to just right there so I don't have to cut slots. And I'll ink the rest so it isn't so glarringly obvious that I'm lazy.

To clarify, I put my tab on the same side as the divider card for my letter ~ I think they are standard.

If anyone wants a peek I am posting it in my gallery at My Place. (link in my sig)

{{{Princess Nancy}}} Sorry, don't feel bad - if I didn't get it finished this week-end I wouldn't be able to do it.

Oh that is sooo cool!!

Set a high standard. If they all look as good as yours, we are going to have one awesome rolodex.

To clarify, I put my tab on the same side as the divider card for my letter ~ I think they are standard.

If anyone wants a peek I am posting it in my gallery at My Place. (link in my sig)

Those are so adorable! Great job

Marlynn--I love them! Those look great! It helps to get the "idea" straight in my mind! :thumbsup2

Beautiful job, Marlynn!!!

Marilyn - I hate you. Your cards are adorable, but I still hate you. ;)

As for me, maybe I'll pick up my cards before my trip. Working on them will have to wait.

OK DH went to "town" lol its like half a mile away. Anyways he bought me a punch for the bottom of the cards :) I'm a scrap lifter!! :rolleyes1 I took an idea from the pirates swap so today as I'm banished to the couch:sick: again I will be working on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter