Acceptance letters for Fall/Fall Advantage

lilone4ever

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering how many people already got there acceptance letters and what there role was going to be?

I just got mine today and I am doing Hospitality. Im also going to be arriving May 19

I have been accepted for Summer Alumni. I will be checking in May 21, and am doing QSFB.

I was just wondering how many people already got there acceptance letters and what there role was going to be?

I just got mine today and I am doing Hospitality. Im also going to be arriving May 19

yay! congrats!!!

My name is Tyler and i am working in Costumes! i will also arive may 19th!!! AHHH to exciting!!

I was accepted for the Fall program and will be doing merchandise!

I gots mine! I'm working in merch. and I'll be arriving August 11th. Is that the first rounf of fall people to show up??

Hi!! This is my first post!!

I got accepted March 3rd for Fall 2008 in Vacation Planner!!!!!!

:banana: SO EXCITED!!

I am checking in August 18th.

I got my acceptance letter 2 days ago and I got everything i wanted... Fall Advantage 2008 and Attractions. I'm moving in May 28th! :cool2:

disneygirl~ youll have to tell me how you like vacation planner. I considered it, but i think i chickened out when it came to putting it on my list.

I got my acceptance a couple of weeks ago. I will be doing Fall Advantage working in Attractions! My arrival is May 19!

hey Joanna... what would u recomend as one of the attractions for me to work at?! i want one of the more popular main attractions at any of the parks. Thanks! :rolleyes1

Hmm, let's see.

MK- Splash, Space, HM (JC, if you like speiling)
Epcot- Soarin, TT, Mision Space
MGM- ToT, RnRC, GMR (again, speiling)
AK- Dinosaur, EE, Kali, Safari (again, speiling)

Hmm, let's see.

MK- Splash, Space, HM (JC, if you like speiling)
Epcot- Soarin, TT, Mision Space
MGM- ToT, RnRC, GMR (again, speiling)
AK- Dinosaur, EE, Kali, Safari (again, speiling)

ok sweet!!! yeah i was thinking any one of those! 2 more questions... what about Test Track and could u possibly send me a pic or a link where i could see a Male cast member costume for The Haunted Mansion?! ... i cant find one! :thumbsup2

Here's the costume for HM:
mansion_maynard14.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter