Acceptance letters for Fall/Fall Advantage

If you are doing the fall program you shoudl check out the thread fall 08 CP box.
It's the box where we get to know each other etc. As more people get accepted they can join the thread and we can start the box.

Hey all. I saw this thread and was really curious as to what it pertains to. I read alot about acceptance letter. I have no idea what everyone got accepted to. Any info would be most appreciated.

this thread is for people to post on when they get accepted to the wdw college program. they post that they got accepted and for what role. also maybe when they are leaving.

hope that clarifies things!

I got my acceptance letter a few weeks ago for the Fall advantage 2008.. Ill be down there on may 19th!! See everybody in Disney!!

I'm going absolutely crazy! I keep second-guessing everything I said in my interview or put on my application. I interviewed 3/5, faxed app 3/6 and mailed app 3/7! Ahh!

I'm going absolutely crazy! I keep second-guessing everything I said in my interview or put on my application. I interviewed 3/5, faxed app 3/6 and mailed app 3/7! Ahh!

*whitsles* I've been waiting since 2/22, everything all-in on that date.

Oh well..

What are you waiting for?

Pretty much anything. I've called casting a couple times, and they don't have many answers (to the extent of what they were able to tell me, my profile has yet to be "processed"). I was holding off on getting external help involved, but since I'm closing in on a month of waiting for a role-offer (and have been quoted another two-four weeks), I made the decision today to put it on my management's radar.

Hopefully I hear something soon. As it stands right now, it's looking very possible that I'll be working seasonally next month at WDW before I receive any notification, in which case I'll head on over to casting physically and try to get things figured out, haha.

Well thats 2 weeks longer than me Chris! I've been going crazy for the past 2 weeks and you've had almost 4 -you must think I'm nuts. Good luck!

Ouch! I remember my first program, it took a little over a week to get a notification, and it was over the holidays no less! I was pretty impressed then.

I guess I'm making up for it now, haha.

Same here. My first one came in 11 days.

Ouch! I remember my first program, it took a little over a week to get a notification, and it was over the holidays no less! I was pretty impressed then.

I guess I'm making up for it now, haha.

Did you apply for FA or Fall? And for what role?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter