Acceptance letters for Fall/Fall Advantage

Here's the costume for HM:
mansion_maynard14.jpg

that looks pretty sweet! i want wear that! im gunna put Haunted Mansion as my first choice! :thumbsup2

hey!!! this is a question for those who are doing fall advantage!!

Has anybody attempted to log into the room mate notificaton program? i have but it says i have to pay the assesment fee..which i have, but i had wanted to see if anybody else is having that same problem...thanks!

yes i have the same problem. I tried logging in last night and i payed the fee yesterday afternoon.

hi!! I just did the interview today for the fall advantage and I just was wondering if they send the acceptance letter to your permanent address at home or your address at school. My school always messes up the mail so I'm pretty concerned about that! thanks!!

hi!! I just did the interview today for the fall advantage and I just was wondering if they send the acceptance letter to your permanent address at home or your address at school. My school always messes up the mail so I'm pretty concerned about that! thanks!!

Mine have come to my home address.

Mine have come to my home address.

wait they send it to your home address?

During my interview she confirmed my address being my address at school and so I assume that she will send it here. I only put a permanent address because they require it. Im too far from home and have no actual connection to it anymore so it would be weird if they sent it there.

wait they send it to your home address?

During my interview she confirmed my address being my address at school and so I assume that she will send it here. I only put a permanent address because they require it. Im too far from home and have no actual connection to it anymore so it would be weird if they sent it there.

I only put one address- I commute to school.

Ive been accepted for Fall and I will be doing attractions.

Do you get to choose which attraction you'd want? When/How do you do that? I was under the impression that you just get what you get. I'd love to be able to choose a few options. I think the ones I'd want to be at would be Tower of Terror, Splash Mtn, the Safari, the Jungle Cruise (Im sure everyone wants those 2), or maybe something in toon town. I would love to do an attraction where I can interact with the guests, I dont want to be just standing somewhere.

I am arriving Aug 25. I cant wait!

Ive been accepted for Fall and I will be doing attractions.

Do you get to choose which attraction you'd want? When/How do you do that? I was under the impression that you just get what you get. I'd love to be able to choose a few options. I think the ones I'd want to be at would be Tower of Terror, Splash Mtn, the Safari, the Jungle Cruise (Im sure everyone wants those 2), or maybe something in toon town. I would love to do an attraction where I can interact with the guests, I dont want to be just standing somewhere.

I am arriving Aug 25. I cant wait!

You can ask for an area, and let the recruiter know which ones are your favorites. But in the end, it comes down to which attractions need people to work them.

Hi I posted on the other thread but needed to put it on here too.

I got my letter today. I got qsfb. Im not sure if I will still do it, but when I decide i will definitely post my my dates.

wish me good contemplating.:teacher:

Hey I'm down here on the program now and hopefully at the end of the month I'm going to audition for character. If I get it I'm planning to extend until August. If not then I'll probably just go home when my program ends ^^;. Good luck everyone with auditions and such!

Hey I'm down here on the program now and hopefully at the end of the month I'm going to audition for character. If I get it I'm planning to extend until August. If not then I'll probably just go home when my program ends ^^;. Good luck everyone with auditions and such!

Good luck!!

Hi I posted on the other thread but needed to put it on here too.

I got my letter today. I got qsfb. Im not sure if I will still do it, but when I decide i will definitely post my my dates.

wish me good contemplating.:teacher:

Good luck!!! I hope you're happy with whatever choice you make!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter