Accommodation recommendations for solo traveller

mushu4ever

Earning My Ears
I am thinking about taking a solo trip to Disneyland either in May/June or September this year (depending on when I can get some reward points flights and leave from work) and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on accommodation near Disneyland that might suit a solo traveller?

I will be coming from Australia, so won't have a car and unfortunately have to fly into LAX. I'd like to spend a day at Universal Hollywood, so I'll probably stay out that way for the first night, and then be looking to spend 5/6 nights in Anaheim.

I stayed at The Anaheim Hotel last year and wasn't a huge fan and think if I do another neighbour hotel it would be Candy Cane Inn. However, it seems a shame to waste a generously sized room with just me so I thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas!

I am thinking about taking a solo trip to Disneyland either in May/June or September this year (depending on when I can get some reward points flights and leave from work) and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on accommodation near Disneyland that might suit a solo traveller?

I will be coming from Australia, so won't have a car and unfortunately have to fly into LAX. I'd like to spend a day at Universal Hollywood, so I'll probably stay out that way for the first night, and then be looking to spend 5/6 nights in Anaheim.

I stayed at The Anaheim Hotel last year and wasn't a huge fan and think if I do another neighbour hotel it would be Candy Cane Inn. However, it seems a shame to waste a generously sized room with just me so I thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas!
I’ve stayed at the Best Western Plus solo and it was fine. I’m not in the room except to sleep though. It is nothing fancy but did come with free breakfast. i loved the location. I didn’t use a car either. Transportation to Universal and then to Anaheim. Have fun!

I've stayed at the CCI multiple times by myself and liked it a lot. Probably you could find something smaller and less expensive along Harbor Blvd. if you prefer.

The Alpine Inn is a great choice and has good reviews. I enjoyed my stay there and will be back in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter