ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

Sneaking in... on antibiotics for 3 more days..can you say YUCK!!! I hate meds...but know when I'm bent over crying it's time to give in...... unfortunately I missed my DS14's first high school basketball points of his high school career.. wait..come to think of it.. I need to kick his butt...the first soccer point he scored I wasn't there either because of conflicts... I think I need to raise this issue with him...

Anyway, I'm getting a little stronger each day but have to limit myself as to not throw myself back under the bus.....

Cheryl, I sent you a pm...

Happy you're feeling a bit better, rest, rest,rest!

OH Lisa believe me I am.. I do a little, sit for an hour... my meds have made me loss my appetite so I try to force myself to eat a little something on my breaks... no soda for 4 days... but I despise water...but I've been drinking it...... I need to find my flavored packets for my water....

Nancy--get tons of rest & lots of liquids (don't want to get dehydrated). How about some really weak tea? Watch your favorite holiday movie snuggled under a warm blanket ;)

Nan-sending lots of P & PD your way! Feel better!!!

I'm finishing up my groups this weekend-all the kids have been sick this week. If I mail out Monday, it'll still be there by the due date.

Thanks everyone.... just get them mailed when you can.... I need to go down the list for check ins.... and catch things up... I'm still slow..afraid to push to much around here... lots of stuff needs moved but I will not be carrying boxes for safety reasons...

OK... here is our list... will update and check status and update here as I find them.... just want to make sure we are close to target... if I haven't heard from anyone I will PM them to touch base...

OUR PLAYERS
LM3K: A1, A3, B1, B3, C1, C2
MusicalDisneyDreams: A1, B1, C1 :woohoo:
Ohana4: A1, B1, B2, C1 postal as of 12/2
Dacky041208: A2, B1 :woohoo:
Mommy2MrB: A2, A3, B2, C2 :woohoo:
WDWMickey: A1, A2, B2, C2 :woohoo:
DisneyRider: A1, B3, C1 mailed to tyniknate, PM to tyniknate to forward to me
PrincessJayne: A3, B3 postal
DisneyBarlans: A3, C2 working on ~ possible weekend mailing
PN96 ~ B2, B3 have 1 group left

I'm finished and will be going to the post office this afternoon with my many other errands!
Glad to be finished. And I actually like the way the Ariel and Ursula turned out. Not happy with Jasmine/Aladdin still.

Ohana~ I'm sure they look fine..... I bet they are better than you think!!! I apologize for not being able to answer your questions but this bug sent my on my butt and then to the doctor...... it's been a long time since I've been this bad.... now it's recovery time!

I will let you know when they arrive... could you run my errands too?

I would love to run your errands for you while you are recovering! Get well quick! Here's a cup of hot tea for you :surfweb:

Hey Nan!! Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery!! I will be mailing middle or end of next week. I'm working on these, but had some unexpected sports meetings at the school this week and some surprise practices...throwing me off schedule. I am almost done, but want to be sure not to rush the last couple!!

Sounds great LM3K. I know what you mean about sports meetings.. we have had them out the ying yang lately.....
I will finish my last group this weekend... we have a ballgame tonight (my DS and DsS play at the same time tonight; but different gyms).

Yeah...we have to sign the code of conduct papers and the kids have to hear the rules about "outside of school behavior". There really are a lot of additional rules placed on the athletes. But, it is for their own good!!

Ohana ~ mail call.. your box arrived safely at my door today!!! I will go through it later tonight.. just got home from shopping so running behind....

This is more for me a quick look see: Update 12/4/10

OUR PLAYERS
LM3K: A1, A3, B1, B3, C1, C2 To mail by 12/10
MusicalDisneyDreams: A1, B1, C1 :woohoo:
Ohana4: A1, B1, B2, C1 :woohoo:
Dacky041208: A2, B1 :woohoo:
Mommy2MrB: A2, A3, B2, C2 :woohoo:
WDWMickey: A1, A2, B2, C2 :woohoo:
DisneyRider: A1, B3, C1 mailed to tyniknate; tyniknate will forward
PrincessJayne: A3, B3 Postal
DisneyBarlans: A3, C2 to mail by 12/10
PN96 ~ B2, B3 one set left will be done by 12/9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter