ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

I'll take photos this week of what I have... I'll post photos by Thursday...
It's a nutty week here.. basketball games/practices or academic team meetings/practices.... I'm glad I have a HS driver that helps now... .ask me that a year ago, wasn't so happy (too nervous)...

Nan-
Sorry it took so long, but I will be forwarding the box to you today on my lunch break. Yesterday was no good after a trip to school to pick up the kid and to the doctor for pink eye. Don't worry - everything is already boxed and he didn't touch any of it so you are safe. Have a nice day!
Danielle

Thanks Danielle!!!

NO worries on it taking a while... I was sick.. wouldn't touch anything... no DH is sick... so I won't open or touch anything til he is better... I've got to go to the hospital for a mammo and then to the store for more lysol.....

I'm going to be finishing up my last set today..got inspiration yesterday about the time I had to go pick up kids and get ready for a basketball game...

I'm postal with DC. I'll post pics later tonight after I upload them...

Hope everyone's feeling better Nancy!!

Thanks Anne! I'lllet you know when it arrives..
Still waiting on Jayne's to arrive from across the pond... Haven't heard from LM3K so I assume that means she is working on them... I have the title and embellishments left on my last group..but everything is cut.. Tynicknate has mailed DR's box... as soon as everything arrives, I will sort, photo, box and return...

Here's my groups:

A3 Pals:
DSC_0237.jpg

C2 Good vs Evil:
DSC_0235.jpg

Adoable!!! But I don't think I get any.. :(

I love lotso!!!
We hadn't seen TS3 when we got our photos taken with him this year... The kids I watch were mad at me because we got our photos taken with the mean bear! LOL

NO worries Princess Jayne.. I'm sure they'll get here soon.... you know the postal service... always on their own time line!

DB - those are SOOOOOOOOOO great!! I need to see if I get any of them!

Nan -Yep... I am still on schedule!! I have been working...just about done. Sorry I haven't posted more progress on here...haven't had time to get on much between working on these and Christmas stuff and school and getting the arrangements made for my little guys' surgery on the 20th. I'll let you know when they are on their way....priority w/ dc!!!! :thumbsup2 (I will be Friday or Saturday at the latest.)

DB - those are SOOOOOOOOOO great!! I need to see if I get any of them!

Nan -Yep... I am still on schedule!! I have been working...just about done. Sorry I haven't posted more progress on here...haven't had time to get on much between working on these and Christmas stuff and school and getting the arrangements made for my little guys' surgery on the 20th. I'll let you know when they are on their way....priority w/ dc!!!! :thumbsup2 (I will be Friday or Saturday at the latest.)

I hope the surgery is nothing serious :goodvibes

I hope the surgery is nothing serious :goodvibes

No....thank goodness!! Tonsils and adnoids (poor baby gets strep about 6-7 times per year and has terrible allergies)...have to do it when we can use Christmas break since he has to miss 2 weeks of school. This way, he misses ony 4 day and they wil still approve his vacation to Disney in March!!!!

Erin--the surgery is for your youngest correct? I was so happy when Rachel grew out of having strep 5 times a year--she missed a lot of kindergarten and first grade! We'll be sending lots of P & PD pixiedust: to you and your DS.

I had that alot as a kid too, but they never took mine out :confused3 luckily don't get it too often, heard its really hard to get them out as as adult....
Megan has only had strep I think 3 times, 2 times the within 3 months in preschool, we had a "carrier" in her class and kept infecting all the kids.

hope he does well and gets to enjoy some of his xmas break , will send lots of PD!!!

.when in March are you going to WDW?

Erin--the surgery is for your youngest correct? I was so happy when Rachel grew out of having strep 5 times a year--she missed a lot of kindergarten and first grade! We'll be sending lots of P & PD pixiedust: to you and your DS.

Yep...the 6 y.o. He is to the point now that he gets it and we don't even know...he is so used to the sore throat. We went to the dr for his allergy check up and they were doing there routine check up...he had a rash on his throat (a strep side effect) and tested positive!! No idea!! Thanks for the P & PD!!! I know this is all routine and done everyday...I'm just nervous abut the anesthesia. No matter what, it is scary when you know someone is coming near your baby with a knife!!

I had that alot as a kid too, but they never took mine out :confused3 luckily don't get it too often, heard its really hard to get them out as as adult....
Megan has only had strep I think 3 times, 2 times the within 3 months in preschool, we had a "carrier" in her class and kept infecting all the kids.

hope he does well and gets to enjoy some of his xmas break , will send lots of PD!!!

.when in March are you going to WDW?

Yes...from what I hear it is terrible for an adult. I think it will be fairly easy for him to bounce back. The Dr. told me he should be sore for the first 2-3 days, then good for about a week, then the last few sore again. I don't get the lull in the middle, but timing is perfect for Christmas. I don't want to wreck his Christmas!! I hope it is all good! My in-laws were trying to get us to come to them the day after Christmas (because my family comes here Christmas day). I finally convinced them to come here. I don't want to make him leave and go out in the cold and drag his special diet around. And, if he wants to be in his bed, he can!! I'll let you all know how things go! Megan sounds like my DD...never sick!!!

We are going in the beginning of March....you are the end, right?

yes we will on march 26 and go to GA for two days then WDW march 29 on Megan's actual bday!

Megan hardly ever gets sick, she did run fevers when a toddler but never was anything just lots of virus', maybe a cold here and there, usually she'll be sick for a couple of days and then shares it with me and I'll be sick for 2 weeks!

good thing you IL's accepted they have to come see you all, its probably better tht your DS stays low and rests! will send lots of PD his way!

Erin~ p & PD from our house to yours for DS's surgery.. We've been pretty luck missing that illness..but DS14 had to have ear tubes placed in when he was just shy of 1 year... So I know how trying the times are when it's your baby going in for surgery.. Lucky for me.. I was able to pick my anesthesiologist (I worked Labor & Delivery and got to know 4 of the anesthesiologist really well.... I requested my favorite of the bunch)... He actually carried my DS to the OR singing him a song and making him laugh.. .the OR staff sung him to sleep..... He then carried him back out to me singing the same song he went in with.... I'm glad your in-laws finally saw the light.. otherwise they would have been missing DS and myself at the event because I would not have taken my DS out after surgery... no way, no how....

Ok, I made my title yesterday for M & M and hate it.... so I'm going to try something else today.. who knew a M & M title would give me such fits! Gee whiz!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter