Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

If you go on the DVC tour they usually offer an added insentive. We got $200 and 3 FP for each member of our party.... even if he’s not into DVC that alone should get him to at least go.

I'm a little late but joining!!
Congrats on booking your rooms! I think they are all great choices. I was really happy with the Pop Preferred room - Everything Pop was a stone's throw away and the room was super nice!
And you cannot beat the Poly for some relaxing resort time, plus you can watch the fireworks too!
And POFQ...such a beautiful resort, it was my first on site resort, and I still love it!

Hope you can still make the May trip though!

I do actually have a tentative trip planned for March...March 15 to the 20th, although I am not 100% sure we're still going or will be going for that long.
I was just trying to use my SPG points before the devaluation at the Swan/Dolphin so booked that trip plus the May trip using points. Hope I will be able to swing all of those trips next year!

Hope you can still make the May trip though!
I am patiently waiting for the right time to broach the subject with Andy... If it wasn't Morgan's birthday weekend, I would just say I am going but it complicates things, obviously.... But I am still keeping hope alive! Silly kids ruining my Disney trips!

I do actually have a tentative trip planned for March...March 15 to the 20th, although I am not 100% sure we're still going or will be going for that long.
I was just trying to use my SPG points before the devaluation at the Swan/Dolphin so booked that trip plus the May trip using points. Hope I will be able to swing all of those trips next year!
All sounds great. I am thinking IF I can convince Andy to go in May, we would HAVE to also go in July for mine and Gwen's birthday...

Congrats on booking your rooms! I think they are all great choices. I was really happy with the Pop Preferred room - Everything Pop was a stone's throw away and the room was super nice!
I saw your videos of the pop rooms. I think the girls will get a kick out of the pull down bed.

Tink's Questionaire

So, I am still working on the pretty version for the girls to fill out. But here are the questions that I came up with... What do you think? Did I miss something that would help with planning? Also, I was thinking it would be fun to have everyone fill it out as well. I can tally the results to see if we think a like or not.

When to Go...
When would you like to go to Disney again?
What season is the best time to go to Disney?
Is there a holiday you would NOT want to be at Disney?
Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for?
Would you like to go to Disney on your birthday?
Which hotel do you like the best so far?
What hotel would you like to stay at?

Park Questions...
What is your favorite Park?
What is your favorite ride in that park?
What area or land is your favorite in that park?
What park do you like to go to on the first day?
What park do you like to go to on the last day?
Which park is your least favorite?

Memories...
What is your favorite memory from all of your trips?
What was your worst memory from all of your trips?

Fast Passes / Rides...
What (1) fast pass would you pick for each park?
  • Magic Kingdom
  • EPCOT
  • Hollywood Studios
  • Animal Kingdom
What is your absolute favorite ride?
What ride do you hate the most?
Which night time show do you like the best?
Who is your favorite Character?
Are there any Characters you want to meet next time?

Food...
What is your Favorite Snack in Disney World?
What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again?
Was there a restaurant that you didn’t like?
What was your favorite walk up restaurant?
What restaurant do you want to try for the 1st time?
What is your favorite adult beverage? (not on the list of the girls but I thought I would ask you guys)

When to Go...
  • All day every day? Haha ...well, after our August trip, I'd want to go for F&W.
What season is the best time to go to Disney?
  • Flower and Garden!
Is there a holiday you would NOT want to be at Disney?
  • No. But over actual Christmas Day isn't my favourite.
Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for?
  • Not really. Maybe Halloween.
  • ::yes:: Especially since the one of the Passholder night time events is on my birthday this year!
  • Wilderness Lodge? But also AKL, POFQ, GF, and even Pop.
  • BC/YC next.

Park Questions...
What is your favorite Park?
  • AK
What is your favorite ride in that park?
  • Safari
What area or land is your favorite in that park?
  • For theming, Asia. For rides/food/shopping, Africa. For ingenuity, Pandora.
What park do you like to go to on the first day?
  • Epcot
What park do you like to go to on the last day?
  • MK
Which park is your least favorite?
  • DHS, but by a slim margin.

Memories...
What is your favorite memory from all of your trips?
  • Our wedding!
What was your worst memory from all of your trips?
  • My grandmother was a stick in the mud and didn't want to participate in anything I'd excitedly planned on our December trip, but other than that and a few fatigue-induced squalls, I have mostly good memories.

Fast Passes / Rides...
  • Magic Kingdom - Splash
  • EPCOT - Soarin'
  • Hollywood Studios - ?? I don't ride much here, and the shows/food I like don't require FP. But if I had to pick one, maybe Fantasmic. Thou now that they have TSL open, probably SDD from now on. For Nathan, definitely RnRC
  • Animal Kingdom - Safari
What is your absolute favorite ride?
  • Splash
What ride do you hate the most?
  • FOP, but only for the motion sickness issue. Otherwise I think it's amazing and beautiful....but it kills me! Never again! Before that, I would have said Stitch's Great Escape when that was still running full time.
Which night time show do you like the best?
  • Wishes!! :laughing: Fantasmic is my favourite now that Wishes is gone. But I also am learning to love HEA the more I watch/listen.
Who is your favorite Character?
  • Too hard to choose. At any moment it could be Belle, Judy Hopps, Moana, Merida, Eeyore, Joy/Sadness, etc.
  • Moana!

Food...
What is your Favorite Snack in Disney World?
  • dole whip/popcorn, pre-allergies it was churros and Mickey ice cream sandwich
What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again?
  • Sanaa, Skipper Canteen, Citricos
Was there a restaurant that you didn’t like?
  • Coral Reef has been hit or miss, and bad experience at Wolfgang Puck's. Ohana makes me stressed! :laughing:
What was your favorite walk up restaurant?
  • CHH, Satuli Canteen
What restaurant do you want to try for the 1st time?
  • Yachtsman Steakhouse
What is your favorite adult beverage? (not on the list of the girls but I thought I would ask you guys)
  • I almost never drink, but when I do: jungle juice mimosas! :love:

Last edited:
Tink's Questionaire

So, I am still working on the pretty version for the girls to fill out. But here are the questions that I came up with... What do you think? Did I miss something that would help with planning? Also, I was thinking it would be fun to have everyone fill it out as well. I can tally the results to see if we think a like or not.

OOOOO! I love this! You'll have to post your answers too.

When to Go...
When would you like to go to Disney again? Right now!
What season is the best time to go to Disney? Halloween Time/Fall
Is there a holiday you would NOT want to be at Disney? Christmas/New Years
Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for? Mother's Day
Would you like to go to Disney on your birthday? Heck yes!
Which hotel do you like the best so far? Wilderness Lodge :love:
What hotel would you like to stay at? The Poly; it's been YEARS!

Park Questions...
What is your favorite Park? Animal Kingdom, for today. MK is a close second, maybe a tie.
What is your favorite ride in that park? FoP and Everest
What area or land is your favorite in that park? Africa
What park do you like to go to on the first day? Magic Kingdom
What park do you like to go to on the last day? Magic Kingdom
Which park is your least favorite? Epcot, but I like it still.

Memories...
What is your favorite memory from all of your trips? Getting to watch Wishes, while seated in front of the CAstle, with E and DH before it's run ended
What was your worst memory from all of your trips? Throwing up into a ziplock bag on the monorail...

Fast Passes / Rides...
  • Magic Kingdom 7DMT
  • EPCOT Soarin'
  • Hollywood Studios SDD
  • Animal Kingdom FoP
What is your absolute favorite ride? Haunted Mansiom
What ride do you hate the most? Tomorrowland Speedway
Which night time show do you like the best? Hallowishes
Who is your favorite Character? Mickey Mouse!
Are there any Characters you want to meet next time? As many as I can!

Food...
What is your Favorite Snack in Disney World? Too many to pick one, but I really want a classic Mickey Bar
What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again? B-Fast at Trattorio al Frono
Was there a restaurant that you didn’t like? Akershus
What was your favorite walk up restaurant? IDK, QS isn't my fave, maybe Pecos Bills?
What restaurant do you want to try for the 1st time? Skipper's Canteen!
What is your favorite adult beverage? (not on the list of the girls but I thought I would ask you guys) Geez, I like booze, but I never seem to drink much on these trips. I love the Grand Marnier Slush in France Pavilion, so I'll go with that!

Can't wait to see everyone's replies!

What is this magical concoction you speak of?!

It's the same as the POG juice that they serve at Poly, with pineapple, orange and guava. But when they serve it at the Animal Kingdom Lodge or at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom, it becomes called "jungle juice." And if you eat breakfast at Boma at AKL, you can request to have a mimosa made with this instead of orange juice....and I was already a mimosa fan anyway, but this is heavenly. :goodvibes

Oh how fun! I'll play along :)

When to Go...
When would you like to go to Disney again? NOW!
What season is the best time to go to Disney? Fall!
Is there a holiday you would NOT want to be at Disney? I don't think I would want to be there for Christmas/NYE
Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for? Not particularly
Would you like to go to Disney on your birthday? Yes!
Which hotel do you like the best so far? I've only ever stayed at Values, so I guess I'll say Pop
What hotel would you like to stay at? If money was no object- AKL!

Park Questions...
What is your favorite Park? MK!
What is your favorite ride in that park? Hmm...Peter Pan or Mine Train
What area or land is your favorite in that park? Fantasyland
What park do you like to go to on the first day? I don't really have a traditional first park- whatever is best for touring
What park do you like to go to on the last day? Same as above!
Which park is your least favorite? I don't think I could choose a least favorite!

Memories...
What is your favorite memory from all of your trips? Too many!
What was your worst memory from all of your trips? I can't think of one at the moment which I guess is a good thing!

Fast Passes / Rides...
Magic Kingdom - Mine Train
EPCOT- Soarin
Hollywood Studios - Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom - Flight of Passage
What is your absolute favorite ride? That's tough..I'll narrow it down to Tower of Terror or Expedition Everest
What ride do you hate the most? Stitch's Great Escape
Which night time show do you like the best? Hallowishes!!
Who is your favorite Character? Minnie, Rapunzel, Ursula to name a few
Are there any Characters you want to meet next time? No new characters. Mickey is always a must do though!

Food...
What is your Favorite Snack in Disney World? Dole whip or a mickey bar!
What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again? Ohana
Was there a restaurant that you didn’t like? Nope
What was your favorite walk up restaurant? I like Cosmic Rays
What restaurant do you want to try for the 1st time? Coral Reef
What is your favorite adult beverage? (not on the list of the girls but I thought I would ask you guys) Grand Marnier Slush!

When to Go...
When would you like to go to Disney again? As soon as possible. But in reality, probably looking at 2022 for the 50th
What season is the best time to go to Disney? Flower and Garden – It’s so pretty
Is there a holiday you would NOT want to be at Disney? I love the Christmas decorations, but would really prefer not to be there for the week of Christmas/New Years. Really enjoy them with lower crowds in late November/Early December.
Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for? I have done most holidays at Disney. Maybe Thanksgiving? Or Possible Halloween to see both Christmas and Fall décor on the same trip.
Would you like to go to Disney on your birthday? I have been. It was very fun to be there for my actual birthday, although the heat :crazy2:. My birthday is in August so it was quite toasty.
Which hotel do you like the best so far? BC
What hotel would you like to stay at? Definitely GF and maybe CR for the easy walk to MK

Park Questions...
What is your favorite Park? Epcot
What is your favorite ride in that park? For nostalgia – Spaceship Earth. For Thrills - Soarin
What area or land is your favorite in that park? World Showcase, specifically the France Pavilion as its just so well done and really reminds me of Paris.
What park do you like to go to on the first day? MK – it’s tradition
What park do you like to go to on the last day? Typically, we also spend our final night in Epcot
Which park is your least favorite? DHS

Memories...
What is your favorite memory from all of your trips? One time we were in DHS and we saw this kid that was totally not feeling Disney and had a wicked attitude. He was probably 8 or 9. And the dad said that he needed to walk over to the trashcan and throw that attitude away. He would go with him he wanted, but they were not leaving until he did. And the kid went over and pretended to throw something away. For the rest of the trip, whenever someone was grumpy we used to saw you need to go throw you attitude away.
What was your worst memory from all of your trips? No bad memories. There have been times when people have been grumpy, but a bad day in Disney is a good day anywhere else.

Fast Passes / Rides...
Magic Kingdom – Space Mountain
EPCOT - Soarin
Hollywood Studios - TSMM
Animal Kingdom – Everest
What is your absolute favorite ride? Haunted Mansion
What ride do you hate the most? Primeval Whirl
Which night time show do you like the best? Illuminations
Who is your favorite Character? Cheshire Cat and Winnie the Pooh
Are there any Characters you want to meet next time? No, but I do want to do that Tangled Lantern picture

Food...
What is your Favorite Snack in Disney World? I really love Mickey pretzels and caramel apples with the peanuts
What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again? Via Niapoli – I love Pizza
Was there a restaurant that you didn’t like? Hoop De Doo Review – I don’t really care for the food offers, although the show is entertaining
What was your favorite walk up restaurant? CHH or Sunshine Seasons
What restaurant do you want to try for the 1st time? I would like to try the Wave and Boma Breakfast and maybe Sanaa for the bread service
What is your favorite adult beverage? (not on the list of the girls but I thought I would ask you guys) So I am mainly a beer/wine drinker. However, at Disney I will have a cocktail or too. I really like the Sultan’s Colada.

Here are mine, and I also threw in a few Disneyland answers!

When to Go...

When would you like to go to Disney again? Besides upcoming trips I have planned, I'd like to go over Halloween one year...because Hanson typically plays Food & Wine Festival then!
What season is the best time to go to Disney? Hmm, I looove Flower & Garden, but I'm also really looking forward to seeing everything Christmas! At Disneyland, I think my favorite is Christmas, though Halloween is awesome at Carsland!
Is there a holiday you would NOT want to be at Disney? Maybe Easter. It'd be cool to see the chocolate eggs at the resorts, but not worth enough to deal with the crowds.
Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for? New Years Eve was a big one, and I'm likely going next year!
Would you like to go to Disney on your birthday? Yup, and have done it, many many times at Disneyland!
Which hotel do you like the best so far? I loved POFQ and AKL, but each slightly differently, so it's too tough to pick between them.
What hotel would you like to stay at? Most of them I already have planned in the next year! The ones I'm most looking forward to are Wilderness Lodge at Christmas and Polynesian.

Park Questions...
What is your favorite Park? Disneyworld: Animal Kingdom; Overall: Disneyland
What is your favorite ride in that park? Flight of Passage!
What area or land is your favorite in that park? Pandora
What park do you like to go to on the first day? Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom.
What park do you like to go to on the last day? Anyone except DHS

Memories...
What is your favorite memory from all of your trips? Having no waits the day before the hurricane!
What was your worst memory from all of your trips? Waiting 1 hr to be seated at Be Our Guest and missing seeing HEA again.

Fast Passes / Rides...
  • Magic Kingdom 7 Dwarves Mine Train
  • EPCOT Frozen Ever After
  • Hollywood Studios Slinky Dog Dash?
  • Animal Kingdom Flight of Passage
What is your absolute favorite ride? Flight of Passage
What ride do you hate the most? Disneyworld: Space Mountain (though I have never done Primeval Whirl) Disneyland: Goofy Sky School
Which night time show do you like the best? Disneyworld: Happily Ever After, but Disneyland: Fantasmic 1.0 and Remember Dreams Come True fireworks
Who is your favorite Character? Maybe Moana? Though Pooh & Friends also have a fun meet and greet.
Are there any Characters you want to meet next time? Anyone in special Christmas attire.

Food...
What is your Favorite Snack in Disney World? Mickey Bar
What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again? Tiffins
Was there a restaurant that you didn’t like? Le Cellier
What was your favorite walk up restaurant? Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafe
What restaurant do you want to try for the 1st time? Yak and Yeti
What is your favorite adult beverage? (not on the list of the girls but I thought I would ask you guys) Nothing stands out in particular; but I like something fruity that I can't taste the alcohol :rotfl:

OMG Ladies!!!! I love this! So fun! I will try and answer everyone here! I finished my sheets for the girls and had them fill them out today. I will take photos of there items and post them!

• All day every day? Haha ...well, after our August trip, I'd want to go for F&W.
I know, really wouldn't we all want to go everyday?

• ::yes:: Especially since the one of the Passholder night time events is on my birthday this year!
Fun!

• Wilderness Lodge? But also AKL, POFQ, GF, and even Pop
We are staying at 2 of your favorites! ;)

• BC/YC next.
This is def on my bucket list! If we like the triple split, I think that might be the next one to try.

• Moana!
Me too!

Can't wait to see everyone's replies!
I can't quote your items but let's see if I can remember a few to comment on.

I remember the story of throwing up on the monorail. Def is a worst memory! Yuck.

Too funny about Tomorrowland Speedway, my girls would beg to differ! Ha. I think when you can drive all the time. It is just not the same.

Which hotel do you like the best so far? I've only ever stayed at Values, so I guess I'll say Pop
There is nothing wrong with the values! I am kind of looking forward with trying out Pop.

What hotel would you like to stay at? If money was no object- AKL!
AKL is def on my bucket list.

What ride do you hate the most? Stitch's Great Escape
TOTALLY Agree!

When would you like to go to Disney again? As soon as possible. But in reality, probably looking at 2022 for the 50th
Always! Right?!

What season is the best time to go to Disney? Flower and Garden – It’s so pretty
We should be there for the first day or two for this trip! I can't wait!!!!

Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for? I have done most holidays at Disney. Maybe Thanksgiving? Or Possible Halloween to see both Christmas and Fall décor on the same trip.
We went one year the morning after Halloween, so we got to see the transition in MK. It was pretty cool.

Would you like to go to Disney on your birthday? I have been. It was very fun to be there for my actual birthday, although the heat :crazy2:. My birthday is in August so it was quite toasty.
Yup! That is my problem, I am July!

What is your favorite memory from all of your trips? One time we were in DHS and we saw this kid that was totally not feeling Disney and had a wicked attitude. He was probably 8 or 9. And the dad said that he needed to walk over to the trashcan and throw that attitude away. He would go with him he wanted, but they were not leaving until he did. And the kid went over and pretended to throw something away. For the rest of the trip, whenever someone was grumpy we used to saw you need to go throw you attitude away.
That is a great memory and way to deal with the bad attitudes that do show up sometimes.

What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again? Via Niapoli – I love Pizza
YES!!! I love it there.

What is your favorite adult beverage? (not on the list of the girls but I thought I would ask you guys) So I am mainly a beer/wine drinker. However, at Disney I will have a cocktail or too. I really like the Sultan’s Colada.
Where do you get this Sultan's Colada?

Here are mine, and I also threw in a few Disneyland answers!
Always an over achiever!

When would you like to go to Disney again? Besides upcoming trips I have planned, I'd like to go over Halloween one year...because Hanson typically plays Food & Wine Festival then!
Hanson was there the one year we were at Disney! But we weren't at EPCOT on the right day. :(

What is your favorite memory from all of your trips? Having no waits the day before the hurricane!
Totally jealous of that... You did have to stay in your hotel room to make up for that awsome-ness.

Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for? New Years Eve was a big one, and I'm likely going next year!
It looks sooooo busy on NYE!

What hotel would you like to stay at? Most of them I already have planned in the next year! The ones I'm most looking forward to are Wilderness Lodge at Christmas and Polynesian.
I am soooo excitied for the Poly! And WL will be so nice at Christmas. I def would prob stay there if we ever go at Christmas.

You can get the sultan's colada at the drink stand in Morocco. It has rum, pineapple, coconut juice, and almond liqueur. I know not everyone likes coconut, but I love it.

Congrats on booking your trip. You'll be at 6 weeks before you know it. And good news is you are leaving the day after Casey's birthday so I'll just send her down to celebrate with you all. No worries, she'll even answer all the questions for you so you know what to book :P

I am way way late finding this even though I am following your other trip reports. Real quick , I did a three resort split stay in May. It wasn’t bad but I was solo for one of the resorts but the other two were with my brother and his family and involved a move to universal. ( CR 3 nights , POFQ 3 nights HR 2 nughts) If you are up for it and organized definitely doable. Hoping you will get to see F & G - EPCOT is so pretty and the food booths are good without being overwhelmed with all the choices at F & W . ( don’t get me wrong I love F & W too and will be for that next trip ) Looking forward to reading more.

I am considering a WL POR split next time but waiting to see what the discounts come out. Not going back until Sept 2019 so plenty of time to figure it out. Right now I have POR booked.

You can get the sultan's colada at the drink stand in Morocco. It has rum, pineapple, coconut juice, and almond liqueur. I know not everyone likes coconut, but I love it.
Hmmm. I will have try and remember that, and give it a try!

Congrats on booking your trip. You'll be at 6 weeks before you know it. And good news is you are leaving the day after Casey's birthday so I'll just send her down to celebrate with you all. No worries, she'll even answer all the questions for you so you know what to book :P
You will just have to book a quick trip for her birthday.... ;) ACTUALLY, we are headed to DC on Sunday. It is a super last minute and quick trip. We are planning on going to the zoo on Sunday and then Monday maybe Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Any restaurant recommendations?

I am considering a WL POR split next time but waiting to see what the discounts come out. Not going back until Sept 2019 so plenty of time to figure it out. Right now I have POR booked
That would be a great split stay! WE love WL!!!! I will say, I would be surprised if WL gets any discounts for Sept. There are soooo little regular rooms there now. It is all DVC.

I am way way late finding this even though I am following your other trip reports.
Glad you are hear now!

) If you are up for it and organized definitely doable.
I am fairly organized. And am def already strategizing my packing!

Hoping you will get to see F & G - EPCOT is so pretty and the food booths are good without being overwhelmed with all the choices at F & W .
I am really hoping we like F&G! And this time of year.

When to Go...
When would you like to go to Disney again? Fall
What season is the best time to go to Disney? Spring
Is there a holiday you would NOT want to be at Disney? Not really
Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for? Halloween
Would you like to go to Disney on your birthday? Yes
Which hotel do you like the best so far? GF
What hotel would you like to stay at? YC

Park Questions...
What is your favorite Park? AK
What is your favorite ride in that park? FoP
What area or land is your favorite in that park? Pandora
What park do you like to go to on the first day? MK
What park do you like to go to on the last day? MK

Memories...
What is your favorite memory from all of your trips? Marcelinho to Magic tour
What was your worst memory from all of your trips? Being sick at Disney

Fast Passes / Rides...
What (1) fast pass would you pick for each park? BTMRR, Soarin, TSM, FoP
  • Magic Kingdom
  • EPCOT
  • Hollywood Studios
  • Animal Kingdom
What is your absolute favorite ride? Dinosaur
What ride do you hate the most? Mission Space
Which night time show do you like the best? HEA
Who is your favorite Character? Belle
Are there any Characters you want to meet next time? Timon

Food...
What is your Favorite Snack in Disney World? Dole Whip Pineapple Upside down cake
What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again? Sanaa
Was there a restaurant that you didn’t like? Our food was bad at 1900 PF dinner, characters were fun
What was your favorite walk up restaurant? Satuli Canteen
What restaurant do you want to try for the 1st time? CG brunch
What is your favorite adult beverage? (not on the list of the girls but I thought I would ask you guys) not sure, haven’t tried many, did like the grapefruit beer.

That was fun, thanks!

When to Go...
When would you like to go to Disney again? We're going next in September. Although the weather is more ideal in May or Dec.
What season is the best time to go to Disney? Any except summer
Is there a holiday you would NOT want to be at Disney? New Years
Is there a holiday you would like to be at Disney for? My birthday, but that's not really a holiday. Maybe Valentine's Day? Most holidays are so crowded we try to avoid them.
Would you like to go to Disney on your birthday? Yes
Which hotel do you like the best so far? CSR, AKL
What hotel would you like to stay at? BC/YC

Park Questions...
What is your favorite Park? MK
What is your favorite ride in that park? Haunted Mansion, 7DMT
What area or land is your favorite in that park? Tomorrowland
What park do you like to go to on the first day? Changes every time
What park do you like to go to on the last day? Changes every time
Which park is your least favorite? HS, although I do like them all. I'd skip this one if I had to because there aren't a lot of rides there I like

Memories...
What is your favorite memory from all of your trips? I don't think I could pick just 1 so here's a few & some are Universal too. Our first trip when we went to BOG and then did MNSSHP for the first time, our first HHN, Club Villain, our trip last May was overall pretty amazing but we also got to go to an AP preview of Pandora and see HEA open, HHN/F&W last year & our Toothsome dismeet on that trip, MVMCP last year, & our last trip had a lot of good memories too.
What was your worst memory from all of your trips? Our second trip when I got sick for most of it.

Fast Passes / Rides...
  • Magic Kingdom-7DMT
  • EPCOT-TT
  • Hollywood Studios-SDD
  • Animal Kingdom-FoP
What is your absolute favorite ride? Haunted Mansion
What ride do you hate the most? That I've ridden ToT
Which night time show do you like the best? HEA
Who is your favorite Character? Nick Wilde, Pua, the guardians
Are there any Characters you want to meet next time? We meet Starlord & Baby Groot every time :rotfl: Other than that we probably won't do any next time.

Food...
What is your Favorite Snack in Disney World? Poutine from The Daily Poutine
What sit down restaurant do you want to eat at again? Sanaa, Homecomin, Shula's, Brown Derby, Boma
Was there a restaurant that you didn’t like? Trail's End, 1900 PF
What was your favorite walk up restaurant? Satuli Canteen, Dluxe Burger
What restaurant do you want to try for the 1st time? There's a ton, and most of them are in DS. Some are Raglan Road, House of Blues, & Splitsville
What is your favorite adult beverage? Yak Attack at Yak & Yeti

You will just have to book a quick trip for her birthday.... ;) ACTUALLY, we are headed to DC on Sunday. It is a super last minute and quick trip. We are planning on going to the zoo on Sunday and then Monday maybe Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Any restaurant recommendations?
That is awesome. We may have some family in this weekend and doing the touristy thing ourselves but shoot me a message on Facebook if you think you all will maybe have some time to meet. I know Casey would be an awe of meeting some fellow Disney kids. I assume you are thinking of the DC Air and Space? Only reason I ask is because we live about 10 minutes from the version out in the 'burbs (Udvar Hazy Center) that has all the old airplanes & even a space shuttle in it.

There really aren't any restaurants around the zoo, so be sure to eat up at your hotel or somewhere else before going because the zoo food is bad. Around the city Jose Andres has several restaurants, including Jaleo so you could eat there before the Disney springs version opens up :-) Jason used to work for a local chain called Clydes and they have 2 places downtown that we like, Old Ebbit Grill (close to the white house) and 1789 (in Georgetown). Also in Georgetown is an awesome seafood joint called Fiola De Mare. Its right on the water, but EXPENSIVE! If you wanna send me a note on where you are staying I'll see what may be near.

In equally exciting news, we decided to go to Disney for the Princess Half Marathon instead of the Star Wars so we should be there at the same time as you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter