AHS: cult

UGH -- Ghost Ship was an awful movie. I liked hotel better than Coven (just didn't like the torture/dismembering, etc. done by Kathy Bates character), but gotta say since so few of his regulars returned to this season, maybe they played it smart!
Sarah Paulson is good, but she's not who I'm excited to see each season. I was excited to see Allison Pil join the cast because I loved her in Scott Pilgrim vs the World, but she was definitely not a highlight either (not that much was).

Sarah Paulson is good, but she's not who I'm excited to see each season. I was excited to see Allison Pil join the cast because I loved her in Scott Pilgrim vs the World, but she was definitely not a highlight either (not that much was).
For me it was Mare Winningham, but then she only got 10 minutes. It's the first time he has cast her as a good part and not a nasty person. But I would rather she get a great role in something other than this ick fest.

If you like Alison Pill, you've got to see her in "Pieces of April" with Katie Holmes. It's a Thanksgiving movie and we watch it every year. She plays Katie's Holmes' sister and her character is heartbreaking!

Sooo, anyone heard anything about the next season? One can only hope they go back to the chemisty they had in the first two seasons and away from the deliberate gore and gruesome torture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter