Airmiles Armchair Chatter

OK time to head into the chats/Facebook messenger to track down those missing Christmas in July miles gang. I just did a chat, connected with Deborah and in less than 8 minutes had all my miles posted to my account. Super easy!
I just let her know EVERYTHING -- date & time of transaction, store, pre-tax/shipping and if the miles had posted or not and POOF got my extra 306 miles!
My foray to getting my Airmiles took two tries-after being on FB with nothing happening but a "hold a moment" which turned into 25, I moved to Airmiles Chat. Even that one took almost 15 minutes. But I got my missing Canada Post miles + my 300AM for Christmas in July. I'm good, but this shouldn't take so much effort from me!

My foray to getting my Airmiles took two tries-after being on FB with nothing happening but a "hold a moment" which turned into 25, I moved to Airmiles Chat. Even that one took almost 15 minutes. But I got my missing Canada Post miles + my 300AM for Christmas in July. I'm good, but this shouldn't take so much effort from me!
I told my chat agent the same thing and she agreed --- she's an avid collector as well and also has her Black Friday lists ready to go and is hoping SHE doesn't need to chase down her miles (almost made me feel better knowing they have trouble themselves!!, ALMOST)

Upgrade Information. Arrived at WDW today, staying at POFQ and I think our room is the furthest from the main building...we went to Disney Springs Ticket Centre to upgrade our AM tickets to Platinum Annual Passes. The CM I had was great, he quoted me the first price and I was surprised at how much it was to upgrade...so he worked his magic and removed the discount given to AM on the tickets. I received $521.85 for my 7 day flex ticket and $489.90 for my 5 day flex ticket.

Sambucol!

It is Black Elderberry.
I’ve heard of that. Can you combine with echinacea?
I decided to stay home today and try to rest. I work from home on Monday’s so I worked all morning and then spent the afternoon with a cup of tea, a blanket and season 3 of The Crown.

Upgrade Information. Arrived at WDW today, staying at POFQ and I think our room is the furthest from the main building...we went to Disney Springs Ticket Centre to upgrade our AM tickets to Platinum Annual Passes. The CM I had was great, he quoted me the first price and I was surprised at how much it was to upgrade...so he worked his magic and removed the discount given to AM on the tickets. I received $521.85 for my 7 day flex ticket and $489.90 for my 5 day flex ticket.

:tink:yay for some pixie dust!

It's so nice to find someone who is willing to go that extra mile and help!

Which building are you in? I'm getting overly excited for our trip and really hoping it goes smoothly -- still no CM who is even able to see the main part of our trip <sigh>

:tink:yay for some pixie dust!

I was surprised when he said...let me see what I can do for you...

It's so nice to find someone who is willing to go that extra mile and help!

Which building are you in? I'm getting overly excited for our trip and really hoping it goes smoothly -- still no CM who is even able to see the main part of our trip <sigh>

We are in building 1 - we have previously been in buildings 5 & 2. We need a specific room - accessible with a roll in shower. We booked standard but were upgraded to garden view, only because it was the only thing available. I will warn you...our last 2 trips, our rooms have not been available when we checked in. Today it was close to 1:30 pm...and room was finally available at 2:55 pm...

It is a good thing we are renting a vehicle and pick it up tomorrow as I do not think my visually impaired, mobility impaired senior Mom could walk to the front at the beginning and end of the day. I checked and we are close to the parking lot so it should be easier for my Mom tomorrow...

If only the POFQ staff could borrow a courtesy golf cart from Fort Wilderness to bring your mom up to the front....

Maybe one night you can schedule a carriage ride to make the distance shorter? :)

So I just live chatted with Air Miles and was told they can't award any missing points this week and have been told to wait until next Thursday to make sure that points aren't double posted. I said that is dumb (in nice terms) as I said I really don't think anybody is going to go back and check and say oops we made a mistake we better fix this person account but she was adamant so I will wait for next week. She is of the mind that my missing 250 air miles will appear in my account. We will wait and see.

So I am happy to report that I just live chatted with Air Miles and they have given me my missing 250 miles.

If only the POFQ staff could borrow a courtesy golf cart from Fort Wilderness to bring your mom up to the front....

Maybe one night you can schedule a carriage ride to make the distance shorter? :)

Sadly, my Mom is visually impaired so she wouldn't appreciate the carriage ride...the manager did offer an ECV for the week but since my Mom is legally blind, she cannot operate it. She uses a walker/rollator to get around walking either beside or behind me...

So were you able to apply both tickets to one Annual pass or was it one per Annual pass? I know I was only able to use one ticket when I upgraded but others are saying they used several tickets for their one AP.

Ok, so the Duck has been trying to figure out how to use 7 coupons and stumbled across the one for Entripy -- it's a Company in Oakville that custom prints shirts/bags/swag whatever you can think of ! They have a special right now on tshirts and i just got lost down the rabbit hole of designing tshirts for Airmile hunting :rotfl2:

Ok, so the Duck has been trying to figure out how to use 7 coupons and stumbled across the one for Entripy -- it's a Company in Oakville that custom prints shirts/bags/swag whatever you can think of ! They have a special right now on tshirts and i just got lost down the rabbit hole of designing tshirts for Airmile hunting :rotfl2:

Can you print disney shirts? I'm a sucker for vacation tshirts, and with a trip on your horizon I bet you could find something fun.

Can you print disney shirts? I'm a sucker for vacation tshirts, and with a trip on your horizon I bet you could find something fun.
You can upload ANY design!!! Hubby draws the line at customized shirts though :P BUT i can't wait to share what I've decided to do with my ETSY gift card i won last year. I'm working with someone who is designing stickers for our magic bands (we have 4 separate reservations so a LOT of bands :P ) as well as a sticker for my phone case.

You can upload ANY design!!! Hubby draws the line at customized shirts though :P BUT i can't wait to share what I've decided to do with my ETSY gift card i won last year. I'm working with someone who is designing stickers for our magic bands (we have 4 separate reservations so a LOT of bands :P ) as well as a sticker for my phone case.

I can't wait to see it all, and to hear all about your trip!!

So were you able to apply both tickets to one Annual pass or was it one per Annual pass? I know I was only able to use one ticket when I upgraded but others are saying they used several tickets for their one AP.

No, we are two people...we upgraded a 7 day regular flex ticket towards one of our AP and a 5 day regular flex ticket towards our other AP. I did ask the CM about using multiple tickets towards our AP and the CM said that you can only use one ticket media towards an upgrade, so I am not sure how people that are reporting they upgraded multiple tickets towards an upgrade were able to do it.

My Blue Friday bonus miles did not post. I should have 290ish ( I think it was 289 but have tossed the receipt) 😥. Only my 5 base miles posted. Does it sometimes happen that the base posts way before the bonus? I’ve never watched that close before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter