Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My Blue Friday bonus miles did not post. I should have 290ish ( I think it was 289 but have tossed the receipt) 😥. Only my 5 base miles posted. Does it sometimes happen that the base posts way before the bonus? I’ve never watched that close before.
Neither my base nor my Blue Friday have posted. But we found the receipt. Crossing my fingers for us both!

@Cinderella6174 @KandyM , Blue Friday was just this past week. Sobeys, Foodland and Safeway take until Wednesday or Thursday of this week for those AM to post. The base miles could have been a fluke or something else completely unrelated to Blue Friday. Wait patiently until Wednesday or Thursday and your miles will be there.

On a side note it is imperative that you hold onto your receipts until your Big Bonus has posted to your account in early February. Assuming you're doing Shop the Block. Throw all your StB receiipts into a big ziplock bag.

I am looking for some coupons for Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines cake /cupcake icing.
I have to buy around 14 containers for a Christmas cupcake decorating event at my school.
Chocolate/Vanilla.
If anyone notices them going on sale or any coupons I would appreciate a heads up.
Thanks & Hugs
Mel
ooops I do see 2 for $5.00 at Metro
not sure if that's a good price for them?
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10017/1338749?page=12&itemId=43537186
Fresh Co has the cake mixes listed,,,maybe they have the icing? $1.00
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10013/1338673?page=7&itemId=43592813

Ohhhh Lego Advent Calendar 25% off
Real Canadian Superstore....
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10001/1339239?page=15&itemId=43664415

Last edited:
My Blue Friday bonus miles did not post. I should have 290ish ( I think it was 289 but have tossed the receipt) 😥. Only my 5 base miles posted. Does it sometimes happen that the base posts way before the bonus? I’ve never watched that close before.
Neither my base nor my Blue Friday have posted. But we found the receipt. Crossing my fingers for us both!
As mentioned by our Capital Mom, the miles from Blue Friday won't post until at least tomorrow or even not till Thursday so you haven't missed out on those yet. As to getting only base miles -- when they show up on your account and what date are they posting from? Do you normally shop at that store and perhaps do one or more transactions that weren't at the $20 mark by themselves? If so all of the grocery stores do a cumulative posting of miles per week -- so if you do a bunch of little transactions they will post as just base miles early the following week -- not at all related to specific trips.

Regarding receipts -- please please PLEASE for your own sanity, find a spot to keep your receipts until the miles post for your normal shopping. For the bigger promos? You NEED to keep those receipts until the final bonus posts because even if the individual coupons/miles post to your account properly you might find you don't get the full bonus you expected and then need to chase them down. Without proof in hand, you will be out of luck. I suggest you grab an extra copy of a booklet and stick all of your receipts in there and stash it somewhere safe until the entire promo posts.

I know I'm NOT Even close to you...but I did notice that those cake mixes were on sale at our Superstore for 0.97 on the weekend. Because I almost turned around and picked up a couple to make some rolo cookies for xmas. Maybe a superstore would have them near you for that price.

Edited...NOPE...your looking for icing...not the mixes...Sorry Mel

I know I'm NOT Even close to you...but I did notice that those cake mixes were on sale at our Superstore for 0.97 on the weekend. Because I almost turned around and picked up a couple to make some rolo cookies for xmas. Maybe a superstore would have them near you for that price.

Edited...NOPE...your looking for icing...not the mixes...Sorry Mel

Hi Hon
No problem,thanks for trying.
I found them for $1.77 at No Frills and decided to go with that price,,,
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Would anyone know if I can purchase a e-gift card and pay for it with another e-gift card online at Chapters?

I am completely unable to purchase two $25's and one $50. No matter what I do, it won't work. It's their system. If I purchase two $50's and it works, then could I use one of the $50 e-gift cards to go back online and pay for two $25 e-gift cards?

Would anyone know if I can purchase a e-gift card and pay for it with another e-gift card online at Chapters?

I am completely unable to purchase two $25's and one $50. No matter what I do, it won't work. It's their system. If I purchase two $50's and it works, then could I use one of the $50 e-gift cards to go back online and pay for two $25 e-gift cards?
sorry you're having trouble with this but sadly you can't buy a gift card with a gift card Screenshot_20191126-194735_Chrome.jpg

I am looking for some coupons for Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines cake /cupcake icing.
I have to buy around 14 containers for a Christmas cupcake decorating event at my school.
Chocolate/Vanilla.
If anyone notices them going on sale or any coupons I would appreciate a heads up.
Thanks & Hugs
Mel
ooops I do see 2 for $5.00 at Metro
not sure if that's a good price for them?
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10017/1338749?page=12&itemId=43537186
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10013/1338673?page=7&itemId=43592813

Ohhhh Lego Advent Calendar 25% off
Real Canadian Superstore....
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10001/1339239?page=15&itemId=43664415
The cake mixes AND the icing tubs are on sale at Fortinos for 99 cents.....today is the last day though. The icing is very rarely on sale for less than $1.99 so this is a great one.

NM....looks like you already bought some

I have a featured "my offer" for Sobeys for 25AM for $50 in grocery gift cards - looks like a general offer rather than targeted - anyone else? It's not a very good gift card offer, mind you.

Has anyone had the Mountain of Miles (or whatever the last promo was called) multipliers post to their account? My base miles and store specific multipliers have posted, but not the promo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter