Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Has anyone had the Mountain of Miles (or whatever the last promo was called) multipliers post to their account? My base miles and store specific multipliers have posted, but not the promo
I don't think here was no "big bonus" other than the multipliers was there? Are you thinking about Christmas in July? In which case that HAD a bonus attached to it based on how many transactions you completed within certain categories and those miles were due on Monday, meaning you can track them down now if you haven't received them yet.

I didn't get my mountain of miles multipliers as well - got the base miles, but not the 7x miles I should have gotten for the day we made purchases.
You only need to wait 75 days for any bonus miles from the online shopping portal, not 120 days BTW . Use THIS WEBSITE to figure out when that should happen!

I don't think here was no "big bonus" other than the multipliers was there? Are you thinking about Christmas in July? In which case that HAD a bonus attached to it based on how many transactions you completed within certain categories and those miles were due on Monday, meaning you can track them down now if you haven't received them yet.
Sorry, I didn't word my question correctly. I meant the multipliers associated with the promo. I've got any store specific multipliers that were going on at the time, but not the ones associated with the promo.

Sorry, I didn't word my question correctly. I meant the multipliers associated with the promo. I've got any store specific multipliers that were going on at the time, but not the ones associated with the promo.
OH ..ok, you have to wait 75 days after the transaction date(not the standard 120) to follow up on those miles, you can use the website i provided above to figure out when that happens.

Metro
Buy $10.00 in Quickticket (lottery) get 10 airmiles.
For those that buy lottery tickets.
Nov 28 Dec 4th

Irresistible gift baskets buy 1 get 20 airmiles

Hugs
Mel

Ok, so the Duck has been trying to figure out how to use 7 coupons and stumbled across the one for Entripy -- it's a Company in Oakville that custom prints shirts/bags/swag whatever you can think of ! They have a special right now on tshirts and i just got lost down the rabbit hole of designing tshirts for Airmile hunting :rotfl2:

Thank you for pointing this one out - we've been saying for a while we needed to get my brother in law a shirt as part of a family joke, and now I have it and a STB coupon done!!

I had one of these kitchens (handmade by my Gramps) seems the color scheme is back in style.
Taken from todays Giant Tigers flyer.

My mom had a Harvest gold dishwasher and a Avocado refrigerator.

I'm an all white kitchen person,,,drives my sons crazy but it's easy to keep clean.

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter