Airmiles Armchair Chatter

What did everyone buy on Amazon today (not how much you spent)?

I bought:
Lug packing cubes x 2
SafeGo portable vault for beach vacations/cruises
Mannequin Head for practicing hair styles
Hair pin hair brush
Portable Mini Amp for bass guitar
Contigo mug with auto seal (older style from costco, not the newer snap lock ones)

I could have purchase waayyy more stuff for myself, but I figured I should hold off.
a bucket for raising dough
a container for the bread to stop it from getting squashed
2 new rings for my instant pot
an exercise bike to go under hubby's desk - he has arthritis in his feet and can't get any exercise anymore (I'm concerned about Florida 😩)

nope, it's not that good! It's actually 5X plus 20X so if you spend $100 you'll get
5 miles- 1/20
20 miles for the 5 times (25 - the 5 from base already)
95 for the 20X (100 - the 5 base already)
total of 120
then the extra miles for coupon and Mastercard offer (if you spend more than 200)
I knew you’d know ;)

Still is a pretty penny + my purchase is actually over $500 (new suitcase I’ve been lusting over for 12 years waiting for my 15 year old suitcase to disintegrate) lol

So completed my Amazon order - bought - antenna toppers for the new jeep, 2 clock radios, Rocketman cd, replacement fitbit bands and fajita seasoning mixes that I have had in my wish list since the summer just waiting for an order to be placed. I earned these miles for my Mothers card as I am a nice daughter. :)

No Airmiles shop for me today,,
bought a couple of things for my son's Birthday in a few weeks online at Marks Work Wearhouse.
I got everything for a great deal (price).(up to 70% off and free shipping).
Stopped off at Giant Tiger and found a couple of things,,
just for me $14.95

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

When I click on load and go, I get sent to a page with this message ... "Rexall offers are no longer on this page, to view your offers please download the AIR MILES App."
Well that just SUCKS! Airmiles, & Rexall, you listening to me?!?!?! The only offers in the APP are the ones that are in the flyer for everyone -- there are NO targeted offers anymore, what's up with THAT!?!? (duck slinks off to the corner to pout :P )

Friendly reminder for my fellow online shoppers -- just a few hours away from Black Friday kicking in and 20X the miles. Don't forget to access the website from the link that comes from the StB coupon -- USE THIS LINK

I have my lists lined up, my credit cards handy, already in my jammies and watching the clock.

View attachment 455444

I screwed up then. I just went thru the AMS website. I chatted with an agent and he assured me I'd be fine and qualify for the STB offer. I printed out the conversation just in case.

I screwed up then. I just went thru the AMS website. I chatted with an agent and he assured me I'd be fine and qualify for the STB offer. I printed out the conversation just in case.
You'll more than likely be fine, don't fret! Just keep your email confirmation handy on the off chance you need to chase them down for the final bonus :D

The coupon says you just need to sign in and follow the normal AMS process, it doesn't say you need to use their link. I think the link is there as an added convenience, however a good thing to use as an added precaution.

Well that just SUCKS! Airmiles, & Rexall, you listening to me?!?!?! The only offers in the APP are the ones that are in the flyer for everyone -- there are NO targeted offers anymore, what's up with THAT!?!? (duck slinks off to the corner to pout :P )
I checked this morning and found Rexall offers in App.

I am going to have to ask the son for help with loading the App as I am a bit phone device illiterate.
Did not work and now I have to contact Rexall because I am locked out of my account,,,yuck!!!!

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I just got my first American Express Platinum Air Miles credit card bill with over 2000 miles yesterday, when can I expect to see these miles post to the airmiles account?
AMEX takes about 2 - 3 days to appear on your account -- MC I know before hubby gets the bill because those miles post about 2 - 3 days BEFORE the bill arrives :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter