Airmiles Armchair Chatter

For the 10 miles/$25 gift card from Sobey's, can i buy $100 gift card and get 40 miles?
Not sure but more than likely no, unless it's stated in the terms the offers you load to your card are once & done type of thing. It's not really a good deal BTW -- they regularly have them at a 1:1 ratio.

Here's the only way I would consider the Sobeys GC offer to be a good deal.

1. go into the store, immediately purchase the GC using your loaded offer.
2. shop
3. use that GC to pay for your shopping.

This would make it free 10AM. Not worth making a special trip for but if you're going to be shopping there anyway I wouldn't throw away 10AM (you can put it on your BMO M/C and work towards that StB at the same time)

I shopped at Metro today and thought this was a pretty good deal but I am not exactly a math whiz so I could be incorrect

They have Quaker Oatmeat and Harvest Crunch products on sale for $2.99
There was a tear pad coupon along side of the products for buy 3 get one free so that works out to $2.25 per item
They are offering 25 airmiles for every three purchased = 2.50
Bottom line for each Quaker product is approx $1.62

I shopped at Metro today and thought this was a pretty good deal but I am not exactly a math whiz so I could be incorrect

They have Quaker Oatmeat and Harvest Crunch products on sale for $2.99
There was a tear pad coupon along side of the products for buy 3 get one free so that works out to $2.25 per item
They are offering 25 airmiles for every three purchased = 2.50
Bottom line for each Quaker product is approx $1.62
OHH-EM-GEE!! This is awesome for us -- hubby keeps several boxes of Harvest Crunch at his feet in his office for days when he's putting out fires and can't get up from his desk! Sale, bonus miles AND a coupon -- YES PLEASE!!!!

AKK just opened my app and we have a targeted offer for MORE miles!

**we'll be doing even more math, and date checking in the store because the stupid gotta buy 3 to get the miles but the coupon makes me buy 4, so we'll be buying 6 and 2 will be free?

The tear pad coupon was at the Milton location. I am not sure if all stores will have them, just fyi.
Metro Belleville and Metro Trenton did not have tear pad coupons. Metro Belleville did have some boxes with $1.00 off coupon on the boxes so I bought 9 boxes of instant oatmeal, and saved $9.00, added some crackers and bananas and earned 76 air miles.

It's been awhile since I used amazon.... if there is a 5x on -- and then it's 20x sitewide (via AMshops)....is that essentially 25x for amazon? so if I spend $500 in an eligible category, I'd get.... 625 airmiles? Plus the 100AM bonus for using a BMO card + if i use the shop the block link that bonus of 50 for a total of 775 airmiles?

It's been awhile since I used amazon.... if there is a 5x on -- and then it's 20x sitewide (via AMshops)....is that essentially 25x for amazon? so if I spend $500 in an eligible category, I'd get.... 625 airmiles? Plus the 100AM bonus for using a BMO card + if i use the shop the block link that bonus of 50 for a total of 775 airmiles?

Yup! My Amazon order netted me 425 miles :)

Yup! My Amazon order netted me 425 miles :)
nope, it's not that good! It's actually 5X plus 20X so if you spend $100 you'll get
5 miles- 1/20
20 miles for the 5 times (25 - the 5 from base already)
95 for the 20X (100 - the 5 base already)
total of 120
then the extra miles for coupon and Mastercard offer (if you spend more than 200)

What did everyone buy on Amazon today (not how much you spent)?

I bought:
Lug packing cubes x 2
SafeGo portable vault for beach vacations/cruises
Mannequin Head for practicing hair styles
Hair pin hair brush
Portable Mini Amp for bass guitar
Contigo mug with auto seal (older style from costco, not the newer snap lock ones)

I could have purchase waayyy more stuff for myself, but I figured I should hold off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter