Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I am getting a Gracious Living two step stool to help with everything in my home that I can't reach,,,( all 4 foot 11 inches of me plus I did promise my sons I'd stay off of climbing on chairs,,lol).
Second card I am still stuck for something but there must be a garden area there right?
Hugs
Mel

I am trying to figure out if these are battery or plug in
Can anyone tell?
Do you think they would be ok in the winter time outside?
https://www.rona.ca/en/outdoor-pre-lit-branches-30-led-5-pack-84565141

Last edited:
I am trying to figure out if these are battery or plug in
Can anyone tell?
Do you think they would be ok in the winter time outside?
Looking at the picture close up I would say that they are plug in as it looks like a plug at the end of the cable. Not sure about leaving them outside as all of my outside lights now are all solar powered.

Looking at the picture close up I would say that they are plug in as it looks like a plug at the end of the cable. Not sure about leaving them outside as all of my outside lights now are all solar powered.

Thanks Hon
I am also a solar girl here.
I am trying to find some winter solar solutions to my garden,,any ideas?

Hugs
Mel

Thanks Hon
I am also a solar girl here.
I am trying to find some winter solar solutions to my garden,,any ideas?

Hugs
Mel
I want the solar ones too. Trying to get some solar lights for my balcony. I want the ones with remote control or timer so I don’t have to go outside to turn them on.

I have bought the boring solar lights from Giant Tiger, Walmart and Canadian Tire. You have me looking now at some different ones at Canadian Tire and I may stop tomorrow either on the way up to or on the way home from the cottage and look at some in Fenelon Falls since my local store doesn't have them in stock.

I took kiddo to Home Depot on the way home from my parents and got most of the parts for my desk, I have an appointment to pick up the rest of my work stuff (two monitors, docking station for the laptop and keyboard) the past few months with only the laptop has been hard on my eyes and using multiple spreadsheets has been impossible so I am happy to get the stuff, but needed the desk asap to set it up. I had told my boss I'd have it this week so he arranged the pick up before I knew the bolts were missing. I also emailed the seller and they are mailing me the bits and pieces, so whatever I wasn't able to get I will now have, and a few things I will replace with the proper parts I think, had to get a little creative but the guy at the store was super helpful! My cats are enjoying the desk, another surface to jump on and off of...

Looking at the flyers I can't see anything with outstanding airmiles for me.
I do have a couple of *My offers* that are ok
buy 1 compliments frozen fruit 1.5 kg @3.99 each get 30 airmiles (can be redeemed 3 times)
offer good for 36 days

buy 2 Heinz seriously good mayonnaise get 50 airmiles. (can be redeemed 3 times).
offer good for 19 days

That's it for me
Hugs
Mel

I'm kicking myself for having bought so much milk last night! I wanted to make sure i used my threshold spend at Metro and i had just opened the last bag of milk so i grabbed 3 bags. What do i see in this flyer coming up??! My milk on sale for $5.49 for the 2L carton, buy 2 get 20 miles. I could easily buy 8 of those for a 2 week period but now I won't need that much 🤦‍♀️Sometimes the date on that stuff is a good 6 weeks out but like i said I just bought 3 bags. I usually got shopping after dinner Wednesday so I can decide which flyer will be better but i couldn't wait till tonight or I'd have nothing to drink/eat today! We're in the middle of planning a quick get away leaving either Tuesday or Wednesday late afternoon so I don't know if I will even get to take advantage of this offer, it's been since early June the last time this promo ran, I'd given up hope I'd see it again -usually happens once a month.

URGH, it's been months since I've had to struggle with such a trivial 1st world problem :P I'll just go an pick up a couple of cartons on either Monday or Tuesday and get at least 20 miles.

I'm kicking myself for having bought so much milk last night! I wanted to make sure i used my threshold spend at Metro and i had just opened the last bag of milk so i grabbed 3 bags. What do i see in this flyer coming up??! My milk on sale for $5.49 for the 2L carton, buy 2 get 20 miles. I could easily buy 8 of those for a 2 week period but now I won't need that much 🤦‍♀️Sometimes the date on that stuff is a good 6 weeks out but like i said I just bought 3 bags. I usually got shopping after dinner Wednesday so I can decide which flyer will be better but i couldn't wait till tonight or I'd have nothing to drink/eat today! We're in the middle of planning a quick get away leaving either Tuesday or Wednesday late afternoon so I don't know if I will even get to take advantage of this offer, it's been since early June the last time this promo ran, I'd given up hope I'd see it again -usually happens once a month.

URGH, it's been months since I've had to struggle with such a trivial 1st world problem :P I'll just go an pick up a couple of cartons on either Monday or Tuesday and get at least 20 miles.
Why not freeze the bags..milk freezes great

Why not freeze the bags..milk freezes great
Yup and I've done it before but it creates an odd math problem -- that I'm fairly confident i can handle :P
I make my own yogurt and it takes 2 L, those bags hold 1.33 L so one is not enough for one batch but two bags is too much and I'm a drama queen when it comes to my milk and drinking stuff that was frozen makes me gag 🤦‍♀️ Once i tried to make a double batch (when i was shopping only once every 2 weeks and hubby put the milk in the fridge backwards so I used the stuff that expired much later first, and yeah i could have noticed myself but didn't, good grief!) and the milk burned before it got to the correct temp...

WOW, I'm verbose today , long way of saying, HEY, thanks for the reminder I need to figure out how to make this work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter