Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My thought was that it will be like the coupons that appeared on some Rexall receipts on the weekends? If you spent a certain amount you'd get a coupon that would be good for the next week to get MORE miles??? I don't remember many details because I never managed to trigger one of those.

Reviewing my spreadsheet this morning. Has anyone received their AM from Metro for the email offer that came out in July? The one where you had to spend an amount ($60) and would received (60)AM. This could be done multiple times (only 1X per day) for two weeks or so.

The email offer said

It’s been a while since we saw you last! Visit your local Metro and enjoy this exclusive offer, just for you!

I don't think everyone would have received it.

Received our email offer 5 Aug 2021 and shopped 8 Aug 2021 spent $68.71 per tax.

The terms and conditions are

*Offer is exclusive, non-transferable and valid only for the recipient of the offer invitation. Offer valid for 14 days of receiving email at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay). No coupon required. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction. Limit of one Bonus offer per AIR MILES® Collector Number per day. Qualifying purchase must be made in a single transaction and excludes taxes, tobacco, fuel, lottery, beer, cider, transit tickets, Western Union, stamps, gift card purchases, prescriptions, prescription services and other professional pharmacy services. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers.​

So it doesn't state when they will post.

I am assuming the usual 4 to 6 weeks after the promo ended to post. We will keep our fingers crossed it actually works.

Email offer
OWJXNKA.jpg

* Offer valid September 8 to 14, 2021. Get 50 AIR MILES Bonus Miles when you use 95 Cash Miles from your AIR MILES Cash Account for $10 towards your in-store purchases in a single transaction at participating Staples locations. Maximum amount of 50 Miles to be awarded per transaction. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash Account, in-store, in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES Partner locations. Gift cards, pre-paid credit cards, and near-cash products are excluded, and other exclusions may also apply. Standard daily in-store Cash Miles usage limits and Terms and Conditions apply. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.​

Hugs
Mel

So I think I'm going to get this one ninja but it says it is a 4-in-one, looks the same as the 5-in-one so I am confused lol. Or this one Instant
My plan is to use some of my PC points since i they're just sitting there with no purpose but my Airmiles are too precious at the moment :P
Just wanted to let you girls know that I seen that Cr@ppy Tire has the ninja one in sale this weekend. Some sort of big sale. If you collect Canadian Tire money it could help offset the price as well. Just a thought 😉☺️

Email offer
OWJXNKA.jpg

* Offer valid September 8 to 14, 2021. Get 50 AIR MILES Bonus Miles when you use 95 Cash Miles from your AIR MILES Cash Account for $10 towards your in-store purchases in a single transaction at participating Staples locations. Maximum amount of 50 Miles to be awarded per transaction. Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash Account, in-store, in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES Partner locations. Gift cards, pre-paid credit cards, and near-cash products are excluded, and other exclusions may also apply. Standard daily in-store Cash Miles usage limits and Terms and Conditions apply. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.​

Hugs
Mel

DS got that one, DH got one for 25AM when you spend $10AM Cash. I didn't get any. I'll use DS's for sure (better return than Metro at the moment).

I'm strategically shopping at Metro this week. The store is close by so I will stop in each day and purchase just over $10 worth of groceries.

So question about Sobeys My offers. Has anybody not had any offers given to you? My Mom's card has a spend offer and offers just for her but my card only has the generic offers that were given to everybody that are good for 22 days. I usually do my shopping on Thursdays so I wouldn't have earned any air miles but this week I am going to shop on Friday so I have time if I have to call them and ask.

So question about Sobeys My offers. Has anybody not had any offers given to you? My Mom's card has a spend offer and offers just for her but my card only has the generic offers that were given to everybody that are good for 22 days. I usually do my shopping on Thursdays so I wouldn't have earned any air miles but this week I am going to shop on Friday so I have time if I have to call them and ask.

Hi Hon
I just checked my son's account and yes he does seem to get targeted and spend offers in his account.
Today his is spend $40 get 15 airmiles.
Some of his offers are good for 7 days and others for 22 days

Not great but at least something.

Hugs
Mel

Quick shop at Metro today.
spend $56
102 airmiles,,
which is pretty good for me as I usually max out at about 10 airmiles when I stop in there.
My Metro Coupons are awful usually!
Here's todays:
31 AIR MILES®
air-miles.svg
Bonus Miles

are available thanks to your exclusive coupons. Load them now to start saving!

Maybe 3 or 4 airmiles for each of the 5 products they post. My usual max available is =31 airmiles.

They are the closest grocery store to me. (walking distance).
Just wish they could get into the airmiles game .

Hugs
Mel

Update: So I called the myoffers hotline and they don't show any personalized offers for me this week so I guess I won't be using my card this week and I won't earn the spend $50 get a special offer next week. I guess my Mom's card will get the bonus offers this week. Maybe just maybe my offers will load to my card before I go shopping tomorrow.

So not only did I not get any Sobeys my offers this week my points from last week haven't posted yet. What the heck is going on with Sobeys and me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter