Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Haven’t tried it yet. I can barely read the fine print but I think it says limit of 20 air miles per transaction. Seems to be a lot of work to buy multiple cards.
I purchased 4 in one order and I did get 80 AM's so I think the small print is wrong.
Something else I will add, I used some of my AM's cash to make the purchases and no one batted an eye. I used the spend 95 AM's, get 25 AM's offer.

Anyone get offers from Shell for March yet? I know it's only the 1st but don't they usually show up by now?
Nothing for me so far.
Most of their in store offers end March 6th .

Lots of scams going on ...yeah it's Tax time and the phone texts from fake bank accounts are crazy this year. DO NOT click on the texts ,,delete and block.
I was hoping for something from BMO but nothing so far.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Anyone get offers from Shell for March yet? I know it's only the 1st but don't they usually show up by now?
Got mine this morning. Two 30Lt fills, get 50 AM's. Do a third 30Lt fill, get another 50 AM's. Not going to happen here. We barely made two 30Lt fills in Feb. I'm hoping I get an offer from ESSO for PC points. Had one last month of spend $20, get 3000 points (that's $3).

Got mine this morning. Two 30Lt fills, get 50 AM's. Do a third 30Lt fill, get another 50 AM's. Not going to happen here. We barely made two 30Lt fills in Feb. I'm hoping I get an offer from ESSO for PC points. Had one last month of spend $20, get 3000 points (that's $3).

I got that one too, I do need to put gas in the car because I will be driving my parents a bit this week. And apparently it's going up to $1.65 over night so I guess I'll do that when I pick kiddo up from school. I can't believe the price!

Anyone have issues with Global Pets posting their airmiles lately? Usually they post the next day but I'm missing from about 2 weeks ago now.

Mine is 3 fills of 30 liters for 50 Am and 4 fills for 100 am. We should be able to do this by going every week for 30 liters.

Got this one as well and my Mom's card got the fill 3 times get 50, fill 4 times get 100. We will be able to do both cards since my nephew drives to Bolton from Ajax everyday and needs gas every other day. We just tell him to get gas at Shell.

upcoming Sobeys Flyer
March 3-9th
Happy Active Gift Cards
buy a $50 Gift card get 35 Bonus Airmiles
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1450187?page=10&sourceID=10&position=3
Hugs
Mel
Just a heads-up about these gift cards -- they can be a royal PIA if you don't use the full amount in one transaction! It's also hard to get cashiers in certain stores to understand how to use the danged things! They need to get entered as a credit card NOT gift card. I haven't had any trouble using them online but based on the few experiences I've had I won't buy them again.

Got my Shell offer this morning as well -- 2 fills = 50 miles and 3 = 100 on the main card. Secondary card 2 fills = 75 miles

I can just barely do 3 in a month, usually squeeze the 3rd in within the last 2 or 3 days of the month, and that's literally squeezing sometimes, Feb's final fill was for 30.02 L :rotfl2:Frederick has a tiny tummy!!

Dang Dang Dang
I was distracted and just lost out on my 10,000 Be well points by underspending $1.40 ,,, gheesh.
It was at a Rexall that I don't usually shop at.
Edited: Ok after careful review because this really had me thrown ,,,, The Purex was on sale for $3.99 but it rang up as $3.33 so
$2.64 for 4 bottles cheaper. Hmmmmm need to focus on these things better.

On the good news front Sunday is suppose to be 16 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::dogdance:

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I only spotted the chlorox bleach 2/$7 with 15 am attached from the flyer. I do have a personal offer for 5 AM with a jug of milk. I think I could do those two offers this week...other than that...it's a bust for me. I have a spend 50.00 get 50 AM. But there is nothing else that I would buy. Hopefully they will give me that offer again when there are a few more items for me to purchase.

I only spotted the chlorox bleach 2/$7 with 15 am attached from the flyer. I do have a personal offer for 5 AM with a jug of milk. I think I could do those two offers this week...other than that...it's a bust for me. I have a spend 50.00 get 50 AM. But there is nothing else that I would buy. Hopefully they will give me that offer again when there are a few more items for me to purchase.
I know ................. I know....................... I have scoured the flyers 3 times over and the best I could come up with was the bleach too!
Oh well.
Hugs
Mel

I was wondering if anyone can help me out as to what the second offer I have here is
Not sure what I have to buy for 50 Airmiles?
Thanks
Hugs Mel

demo2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter