Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Interesting, I clicked on the link in your reply and I can see the answers like you said but I had also added a comment which isn't showing up. ???

I only got 4 miles from Staples. If I remember correctly, wasn't it 10X bonus? I can't seem to find the original coupon. Can anyone let me know? I think you had to spend $45, which is what I did.

For Atlantic Canada, ymmv:
5x for $45
10x for $75

upload_2017-6-14_14-0-24.png

Just read back thru all of the posts about the Staples miles and i'm even more concerned now -- i only got THREE miles compared to the rest of you seeing FOUR. I know i spent over $150.00 so it would do my airmiles shop coupon as well so i didn't even get the correct amount for their 1 AM/$40.00 :(
For my returned item, I spent less than $50. I got (and lost) the single AM the week after I bought. The 4 AM went in yesterday. They have definitely messed up your air miles. :sad2:

As for Staples, I received 9. I spent $79.95 (plus tax). The coupon confused me as the normal AM for Staples is 1 for every $40. The coupon states 5X miles for $45 and 10X miles for $75.00. I should have picked up a pencil or something to take my total over the $80 mark and then I would have received another 9 AM. Oh well, I'll make it up somewhere else......I hope. Lol.

I'm going to really miss when my kids stop drinking so much milk.
I just did my Rexall shop. Eight litres of milk, two loaves of bread, three dozen eggs, one brick of cheese, 3x Dole OJ from concentrate (for some reason the box of 12 cans are not taxable these days) and some girl stuff:
$41.26 minus $5 survey coupon and 185 bonus miles. Oh, I can't forget to mention my lonely TWO base miles.

Rexall Email
Just for Dad
One Day Only
Thursday June 15th
110 airmiles when you spend 50.00
I am going to have to examine the flyer because I shopped at Rexall yesterday. Maybe time to stock up on bathroom tissue,laundry soap etc?

FathersDay-110AM-FlashOffer.jpg

http://images.rexall.ca/newsletter/2017/June14/FathersDay_AM110Coupon_ONMB.pdf

Last edited:
Rexall Email
Just for Dad
One Day Only
Thursday June 15th
110 airmiles when you spend 50.00
I am going to have to examine the flyer because I shopped at Rexall yesterday. Maybe time to stock up on bathroom tissue,laundry soap etc?

FathersDay-110AM-FlashOffer.jpg

http://images.rexall.ca/newsletter/2017/June14/FathersDay_AM110Coupon_ONMB.pdf

I was just coming in to share this --- after i stopped giggling at myself that is ... anyone else notice the larger header to this coupon?? "YOU'RE MY HERO DAD" further proof i need a nap : i thought CRAP, how do they know my screen name??? --- seems i neglected to notice on my first glance that is says DAD, and NOT Donald!!!

I got 56 bonus miles from Staples, which is basically what I was expecting for my purchase with that Mega Miles coupon. I'm sorry the rest of you are getting shafted on your Staples bonus miles.

Thursday's coupon reads "Cannot be combined with any other AirMiles store wide coupon or Load and Go offer." Exactly what does that mean? $50 on TOP of what I buy with Load and Go? I'll be using it anyway, but . . . .

Last edited:
I too only got 4 AM from my spend at Staples...too tired to pull out the receipt to calculate. As long as I get the 1250 bonus for the five offers, I'm good.

I got the email from rexall too, easy way to spend $50 is to buy the Lego,Batman blu-ray, its $25, but just called my store and she said they never got it in yet. I'm going to call in the morning just to make sure.

That is a great idea if I can hunt it down, DS asked of that movie for his upcoming birthday. I'll try and go to the bigger Rexall and cross my fingers they have it…

I too only got 4 AM from my spend at Staples...too tired to pull out the receipt to calculate. As long as I get the 1250 bonus for the five offers, I'm good.

I got the email from rexall too, easy way to spend $50 is to buy the Lego,Batman blu-ray, its $25, but just called my store and she said they never got it in yet. I'm going to call in the morning just to make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter