Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Interesting fact about Prime Chicken..................:magnify:
if you take the plastic resealable bag out of the box you can fit double the amount in the freezer......................
headed back to Foodland tomorrow to fill up the freezer.
Hugs Mel

That's what I do as well. :thumbsup2
The Foodland close by where I live has no more honey garlic chicken wings. I only want these ones, so I have to go further away to visit another Foodland tomorrow. Please hope the wings I want are not sold out! pixiedust:

Thursday's coupon reads "Cannot be combined with any other AirMiles store wide coupon or Load and Go offer." Exactly what does that mean? $50 on TOP of what I buy with Load and Go? I'll be using it anyway, but . . . .
Uh oh. That sounds very specific.

I got 56 bonus miles from Staples, which is basically what I was expecting for my purchase with that Mega Miles coupon. I'm sorry the rest of you are getting shafted on your Staples bonus miles.
I got my Staples MM bonus sometime over night.

Stupid Metro though has posted some of my miles from the week of May 28th but not the ones from the previous week.

Thursday's coupon reads "Cannot be combined with any other AirMiles store wide coupon or Load and Go offer." Exactly what does that mean? $50 on TOP of what I buy with Load and Go? I'll be using it anyway, but . . . .

Uh oh. That sounds very specific.
I finally admitted defeat and went to bed early last night so i missed these comments -- hope i catch you before you head out today!!

That very wording as been on the coupons for Rexall for MONTHS (i can get the exact time frame later) and i have been successfully stacking them. You can use any and all coupons, offers, and flyer deals you have. Just give them to the cashier and if they question you, just ask for them to scan it.

All you need to spend is the Highest of the minimum sale to have all of the coupons work -- so if your current Spend X$ get Y AM is LOWER than the $50.00 for today's coupon (i don't think any of us got one of these???) than you will need to spend $50.00. If your hold any other offer that is HIGHER than today's $50.00 you will need to spend that amount for them to all work.

Stupid Metro though has posted some of my miles from the week of May 28th but not the ones from the previous week.

I am also waiting for some Metro to come through from the end of May. It was my purchase of Cracker Barrel cheese slices (30AM) x 2. I had one of them from a previous purchase post no problem, don't know what happened to the two of these.

June 16 edit to add: They finally posted tonight.

Last edited:
Did any of you do your Staples purchases on-line? My miles haven't posted yet and I'm a tad worried they won't --- I spent $178 and only had 3 miles post. I'm trying to track down 325 bonus miles they owe me from the LAST promotion for earning 25X when shopping on-line. Staples is terrible at posting correctly!
*** i just took the time to fill out a missing miles form and got this message
View attachment 244331
URGH .....had to write an essay answer :P and now got a message that says they'll review it within 7 - 10 days

I'm still missing the 25X Airmiles shop points. It was for WagJag, 5X base and 25X through Airmiles Shops. So annoying, since it's over 2000 points (I bought the kids summer sleepaway camp on WagJag - same camp they did last year and loved).

I got my Staples MM bonus sometime over night.

I am also waiting for some Metro to come through from the end of May. It was my purchase of Cracker Barrel cheese slices (30AM) x 2. I had one of them from a previous purchase post no problem, don't know what happened to the two of these.

Still no bonus miles from Staples for me ... really HATE Staples

Metro miles from June 4th posted but not May 7, 12, 28 or 30. They are ALWAYS slow for us, it must be store related.

I'm still missing the 25X Airmiles shop points. It was for WagJag, 5X base and 25X through Airmiles Shops. So annoying, since it's over 2000 points (I bought the kids summer sleepaway camp on WagJag - same camp they did last year and loved).
It's time to chase those down, the terms for this offer were
Bonus reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period.

That date was June 5th. I've yet to hear back from my "missing miles report" that i made, this programme never used to be this hard.

I finally admitted defeat and went to bed early last night so i missed these comments -- hope i catch you before you head out today!!

That very wording as been on the coupons for Rexall for MONTHS (i can get the exact time frame later) and i have been successfully stacking them. You can use any and all coupons, offers, and flyer deals you have. Just give them to the cashier and if they question you, just ask for them to scan it.

All you need to spend is the Highest of the minimum sale to have all of the coupons work -- so if your current Spend X$ get Y AM is LOWER than the $50.00 for today's coupon (i don't think any of us got one of these???) than you will need to spend $50.00. If your hold any other offer that is HIGHER than today's $50.00 you will need to spend that amount for them to all work.
I figured you'd be able to give a history on the fine print. Perfect! Phew! And thanks.

***** all you Rexall Shoppers hold the phone, back the truck up WAIT! NEW flyer is up and it has a LOT of extra miles on products that might make it worth waiting till tomorrow @DilEmma ...
Rexall Canada 150 Sale Valid June 16th - 22nd

Also don't forget to check if you received any targeted offers that you will either need to print or show on mobile device they are DIFFERENT from the Loadngo offers Can be found either in an email from late last week OR on your Airmiles promo page

Hmm. When do the new Load and Go get posted to our accounts? My offers end today. Will I have new offers by 12:01 a.m. tomorrow? I'm thinking that tomorrow would be better for me, and I can hit up my other Foodland today to pick up a couple of things that I missed yesterday, and then do Rexall tomorrow.

Hmm. When do the new Load and Go get posted to our accounts? My offers end today. Will I have new offers by 12:01 a.m. tomorrow? I'm thinking that tomorrow would be better for me, and I can hit up my other Foodland today to pick up a couple of things that I missed yesterday, and then do Rexall tomorrow.
They will be ready for you to use tomorrow morning :thumbsup2

So not much at Metro this week, Sobeys has 60am for $50itunes card. Not much else at Sobeys, but they have finally some decent priced regular items.
If anyone needs bicks relish its on sale at fresh co., no AM but good price, if you have not stocked up.:rotfl2:

Is the iTunes gift card offer in the Ontario sobeys flyer? I don't see it!

Is the iTunes gift card offer in the Ontario sobeys flyer? I don't see it!
Hi
Yes it is here Page 7
sobeys-on-flyer-june-16-to-22-7.jpg

http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/sobeys-on-flyer-june-16-to-22

Last edited:
Zipped out to Foodland :car:
Jacqueline thanks for the heads up about the crackers,,picked up
2 Ritz, 2 Triscuits,,= 20 airmiles
10 boxes of Prime chicken,,I'm having the honey garlic ones for lunch.=250 airmiles
4 boxes of Kraft dinner 20 airmiles (must keep this in stock for when the granddaughter visits),
3 bread products villagio 25 airmiles
Total for shop
--------------------330 airmiles
A good shop for me.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter