Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So the good news is, that Groupon terms say complete refunds are available within 3 days of ordering this deal. So I just live chatted and got my refund.

The $40 off happened after I added my Air Miles number. First, I clicked the area where I was going to put in my AM number, and that did a pop-up asking if I wanted to use this code, (which said it would void other codes, which I didn't know what that meant exactly as to me, entering my AM number wasn't a code, so I clicked yes) then quickly understood it meant it removed my Groupon coupon code, and returned my order from $0 to $66. Then I typed in my AM number, and it added a $40 discount code. I only hope it also provides the 500 AM too!

My daughter signed up for the Miss Fresh offer and her 500 air miles posted yesterday to her account.

Time to party again gang ... it's been 3 years since i started this thread with a post about an offer at Rexall for buying Visa Gift Cards. Since that day this thread has had almost 840,000 views, we've filled close to 700 pages with over 13,000 posts and countless miles have been hunted, snagged and redeemed. Flights have flown, cruises sailed, cars rented, MANY Disney tickets stashed away, hotel rooms booked & a wide variety of *things* from Max the Mighty Mixer to gaming computers, hair cutting kits & carry-on suitcases have found new homes. This has become a great community and i love being a part of it, thanks for playing along with The Duck! Let's see where the next year takes us!!

Wouldn't it be fun to have a big Air Miles DIS trip! One big meet and greet at WDW or DL?

Time to party again gang ... it's been 3 years since i started this thread with a post about an offer at Rexall for buying Visa Gift Cards. Since that day this thread has had almost 840,000 views, we've filled close to 700 pages with over 13,000 posts and countless miles have been hunted, snagged and redeemed. Flights have flown, cruises sailed, cars rented, MANY Disney tickets stashed away, hotel rooms booked & a wide variety of *things* from Max the Mighty Mixer to gaming computers, hair cutting kits & carry-on suitcases have found new homes. This has become a great community and i love being a part of it, thanks for playing along with The Duck! Let's see where the next year takes us!!

THREE YEARS!!! My goodness how times flies!
I must admit, I have accumulated waaay more AMs than I would have on my own.
Thank you to each and everyone of my fellow Air Miles for all of you tips, tricks and support...
and a
HUGE thanks to the Mighty Duck Jaqueline for her masterful steering of this ship.
upload_2018-8-28_9-3-30.png

If you have a CAA membership then CAA $ are a reward like system for purchasing at various retailers and reducing your annual memeberhip fee.

Just got an email from Airmiles saying that the tickets for the wine tasting were being shipped. But here's the kicker

"We just wanted to let you know your new Festival of Wine - Grand Tasting - Friday, September 28, 2018 - 1:00 pm - Admission for One (1) has shipped from our warehouse. Thanks for using your AIR MILES® Reward Miles - we hope you enjoy your reward! See the attached delivery receipt for full details about your order."

I hope this is another typo as the offer (which is still up on the website) definitely says it is for 2 people. Anyone else get this email?

Just got an email from Airmiles saying that the tickets for the wine tasting were being shipped. But here's the kicker

"We just wanted to let you know your new Festival of Wine - Grand Tasting - Friday, September 28, 2018 - 1:00 pm - Admission for One (1) has shipped from our warehouse. Thanks for using your AIR MILES® Reward Miles - we hope you enjoy your reward! See the attached delivery receipt for full details about your order."

I hope this is another typo as the offer (which is still up on the website) definitely says it is for 2 people. Anyone else get this email?

Hi Hon
This is the one I got

Hey there Melanie,

We just wanted to let you know your new Access for two (2) to the NSLC Festival of Wines - Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 1:00pm has shipped from our warehouse. Thanks for using your AIR MILES® Reward Miles - we hope you enjoy your reward! See the attached delivery receipt for full details about your order.

If you have a CAA membership then CAA $ are a reward like system for purchasing at various retailers and reducing your annual memeberhip fee.
We do/did the same with our Petro Points but something changed this past year and they were significantly devalued -- hubby was on the phone FOREVER and i don't really remember the final outcome but i know he wasn't very happy!!!

I’m forever grateful that I found this thread! It was about 6 months after we had been on our WDW honeymoon and I was obviously in withdrawal!

Don’t know how but I stumbled on here and was so excited to learn we could save up for Disney tickets on here.

Never imagined that by now I would be only 300AM away from the amount I need to cover flights, hotels, AND tickets for our Nov 2019 Trip next year!

Next AM goal will be a stand mixer.

Then after that I’m going to start saving up for either another trip to WDW, or a trip to DLR!

Thanks for everyone in here and all you do!

I really wish the world would be more literal. It's just too confusing somedays. Truth is not truth and all that! One means two! I'm sure when they arrive the paperwork will say Admit 2.

I actually received the wine tickets today. There are two stapled together and the bar codes have different numbers so they must be two different tickets.

The person I got these for ->> could you please send me a PM with your address so I can mail them to you? Thanks!

Never imagined that by now I would be only 300AM away from the amount I need to cover flights, hotels, AND tickets for our Nov 2019 Trip next year!

That's amazing! Mind if I ask how many air miles it cost to cover the flights, hotels and tickets? How many are going? How long?

Thanks for the tip. Went to rexall tonight, and purchased a $20 and a $30 Rexall gift card. Things I discovered couldn't use the $5 off coupon on the $30 rexall gift card, couldn't get the $10 rexall promo card on the $30 rexall gift card. Got 1 air mile on each gift card.
Lol. I wouldn’t have thought. Good try though!

It’s not. We are members and live in Montreal.

Can you exchange your petro points for CAA dollars in Quebec? I logged in to Petro Points today and it has a *Ontario Only disclaimer on the website for this option.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter