AK Swap On their way home!!!

We go every other year at Thanksgiving. We are going this year, so our next trip would be 2013. :banana: Do you think, just maybe its possible we could be there at the same time? :cool1: The Christmas decorations are beautiful. :lovestruc We usually leave to go down on black friday and stay through the following weekend. It's been a great time to go. Will have to talk about it after our trip this year.

that would be fun!!! I think it might be a date!!!! we should try and plan it for lots of us to go at that time!!!

we are missing by what a week and few days??? we leave WDW the 22nd

so want to see xmas decorations in WDW!!

Actually....we get there the evening of the 27th!! So, 5 days! That is soooo close!

The Christmas decorations are really nice...but I like the Halloween ones more!!

Ok I have a few groups I can use stuff for:

Not sure of my elements yet.

5a
10a

Thanks for joining Rachal...I'll get you added!

We love the Halloween decorations, too! And the Halloween party is so much fun! The villains are some of my favorite Disney characters. It's just a very hard time for my husband to be away from work, so Thanksgiving is usually when we go. We were there for Halloween in 2003 and again in 2008 - it was so much fun. But, love the Christmas decorations too. All the trees, the osborne lights, candlelight processional, the different santas all over epcot. So much to do! It's definitely a great time to go.

We love the Halloween decorations, too! And the Halloween party is so much fun! The villains are some of my favorite Disney characters. It's just a very hard time for my husband to be away from work, so Thanksgiving is usually when we go. We were there for Halloween in 2003 and again in 2008 - it was so much fun. But, love the Christmas decorations too. All the trees, the osborne lights, candlelight processional, the different santas all over epcot. So much to do! It's definitely a great time to go.

I say we make a date for Thanksgiving 2013 then :woohoo:

ya.....NOT :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cassey, we do have a support group....its called the "Enablers" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl::rotfl: Julia was helping me tag the character swap and asked if I was almost done with the letter swap. I told her yup, and I just signed up for the AK one. She looked at me a shook her head, then asked if we were going shopping again. I told her I have to check my inventory, to which she just started laughing and asked which day we were going shopping.:upsidedow She knows me well.

Cassey

that would be fun!!! I think it might be a date!!!! we should try and plan it for lots of us to go at that time!!!

So not only enabling for swaps but for trips too!!! I love it! Depending on how things are Julia and I may join in for this. We both are wanting to see the Christmas decorations and a trip for her birthday is the perfect excuse to get that time of year off from my job.

Cassey

:rotfl::rotfl: Julia was helping me tag the character swap and asked if I was almost done with the letter swap. I told her yup, and I just signed up for the AK one. She looked at me a shook her head, then asked if we were going shopping again. I told her I have to check my inventory, to which she just started laughing and asked which day we were going shopping.:upsidedow She knows me well.

Cassey

I get the same reaction with Megan....we went to Michaels yesterday and Joann's today....she was don't you have enough stuff mom ..insert attitude voice....

So not only enabling for swaps but for trips too!!! I love it! Depending on how things are Julia and I may join in for this. We both are wanting to see the Christmas decorations and a trip for her birthday is the perfect excuse to get that time of year off from my job.

Cassey

I love to enable, especially if it means more people for the trip! I think we should start a thread for it soon!!

We always go for the Sun-Wed before Thanksgiving (it is my birthday trip every year although sometimes my brotherday doesn't fall on one of the days).

yay, more for the trip!!! and a birthday celebration too!

If this is a go, Julia and I are definately in. Can't speak for my guys yet, they cannot plan that far in advance. :confused3 That's okay, Julia have more fun without the guys anyway.

Cassey

If this is a go, Julia and I are definately in. Can't speak for my guys yet, they cannot plan that far in advance. :confused3 That's okay, Julia have more fun without the guys anyway.

Cassey

told Megan about the trip....she looked at my like I was crazy and said" you are really going to plan a trip over two years out!!'' um YES, yes I am!!!

I think this could be great fun...give us plenty of time for saving up and making plans!

Erin--thanks for getting MDD and I signed up :) I'll check back closer to the 11th and help fill holes ;)

I'm totally joining :wave2:. I'm great at justifying everything. And since I work at Michaels, I get to help other people do it all the time

Hi Amy! I work at Michaels too!:goodvibes I spent all day yesterday making project samples for Christmas in July. That's my favorite kind of day!

Erin, I just can't resist adding more groups! Please add me to the following:

Group 5a - Safari - mats
Group 10a - Animal Kingdom - title
Group 23 - Baloo - mats

Thanks!

23. Baloo- tags

24. King Louie-shapes

25. Devine-mats

Step away from the computer (I am talking to myself here)

Erin--thanks for getting MDD and I signed up :) I'll check back closer to the 11th and help fill holes ;)

No problem Cheryl!! There were a few groups where you guys got 2nd choices, but for the most part, you got the first choice! Thanks for signing up! Also, I am closing it out the 5th not the 11th...must have typed wrong at some point. I'll keep it open until that night (after James' baseball game).

Hi Amy! I work at Michaels too!:goodvibes I spent all day yesterday making project samples for Christmas in July. That's my favorite kind of day!

Erin, I just can't resist adding more groups! Please add me to the following:

Group 5a - Safari - mats
Group 10a - Animal Kingdom - title
Group 23 - Baloo - mats

Thanks!

Guys, I neeeeeeed them to put a Michael's in near me! Our AC Moore stinks...barely any supplies. What can I do about it???

I'll get you added to the extra groups! Keep looking!! :rolleyes1

23. Baloo- tags

24. King Louie-shapes

25. Devine-mats

Step away from the computer (I am talking to myself here)

LOL C'mon Michelle..you can't stay away! I'll get you in these for now and see what else you want!! LOL

Maybe I just can't read ;) I'll check back on Tuesday there are at least a couple more groups I want now that I'm 90%finished with the alphabet swap :)

Oh man I'm so jealous! Our Assistant Manager always does the samples. There are some way cute ones so I bet you had tons of fun. We have a lot of crafty people at our store though, so I don't really get to help with that stuff. I'm the newest person that's interested. I did get to help with the Canada thing on Thursday though...

Is there any of the elements you need me to do???

Reddy - I would be BEYOND THRILLED to have you join us! You can look everything over and pick whatever you want! Some groups are filled up and I opened sub-groups. Even if there are groups that no one has joined yet, you can still sign up if interested. We will either combine, or some will join. I am thinking if you join groups others will follow so they can get your pieces! So, just let me know what you want!

I highlighted in green the spots that are still available. Also, I took spots in the open sub-groups so that anyone holding back from signing up because of no one else in the groups could go ahead. We will get them filled...no worries! We have until Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. Also, FYI: I will not be on AT ALL Monday. We are taking the kids to the in-laws fr a beach day. So, I really don't see myself getting on at all. Tuesday, I will be available for fill-ins until about 3:00. Then, going to DS's all-star game. That won't be over until about 8:00. Then, there will be a pool party after at the coach's house. So, I may not be able to close out until Wednesday morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter