"All The Single Riders" .... **COMPLETED** 10th Feb 2012

Really enjoyed reading this :goodvibes

Loved the little patio with your room - if we ever stay at the DLH again I'll be hoping for one.

We did both tours back in 2008 and wholeheartedly recommend both :thumbsup2 but especially the Studios one.

Not long now until your next Disney trip. :dance3:

Thanks for reading :goodvibes
Mmm it's a tricky one about the tour; I really wouldn't recommend it for most 7 year olds but it sounds like you have a little imagineer in the making :thumbsup2
I think it would drive most kids crazy walking past all the rides and not actually riding them! so with that in mind I would schedule it for the end of your trip when you have riden everything you want to
I'd also sugest the DLP Tour over the Studios for a younger guest as the Studio Tour does spend a fair bit of time taiking about the history of the original Walt Disney Studios in California and the history of film in general
If your little one enjoys learning about the design and stories behind the park I am sure he would enjoy it
I don't think you would have a problem booking a day or two in advance unless it was a very busy time (Disney don't do a great job of advertising it!) you can sign up at your hotel concierge desk if you are staying in a Disney Hotel or at City Hall on Main Street
Another thought; if your little boy wants to design Disney Hotels how about doing your own little tour of the resort hotels? he could take photos of his favourite features in each hotel and make some notes about each theme plus maybe collect resort specific pins at each hotel?
Phew - that answer was longer than my trip report :lmao:

OK thanks. We thought maybe the DLP one too. We are there next week for 5 days so I think we'll see how we get on the first couple of days and decided then. Great idea about the hotels, think we might do this :thumbsup2

I have a complaint - your trips are too short!

Roll on the next one.....

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to write such enjoyable reports.

:woohoo: How exciting! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, so you get everything you want! :thumbsup2

I am actually very excited about logging on at 5am; DH thinks I am crazy :rotfl:

Really enjoyed reading this :goodvibes

Loved the little patio with your room - if we ever stay at the DLH again I'll be hoping for one.

We did both tours back in 2008 and wholeheartedly recommend both :thumbsup2 but especially the Studios one.

Not long now until your next Disney trip. :dance3:

Thanks for your lovely comments, hopefully I will get to say hello at the Tony Roma's Meet :goodvibes

OK thanks. We thought maybe the DLP one too. We are there next week for 5 days so I think we'll see how we get on the first couple of days and decided then. Great idea about the hotels, think we might do this :thumbsup2

If you have 5 days I think one of the tours would be a great additon :thumbsup2
Are you going to do a TR? I will keep me eyes open for one :goodvibes

I have a complaint - your trips are too short!

Roll on the next one.....

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to write such enjoyable reports.

I 100% agree that my trips are too short, if only my boss agreed :surfweb:

a great end to the trip:goodvibes. I have really enjoyed reading - thanks for writing.

Awwwww! I love DLP! :lovestruc

Great reviews - we also loved Blue Lagoon! And it is so dark in there - you really do need a light up cocktail to help you see! ;)

Loved your report, loved all the photos of the cocktails. I want to go to DLRP so bad just so I can see the dragon under the castle.

Fab report Linda! I've just read it from start to finish. I love your photos and the tours sound really interesting. Great cocktail "research" too, as always! ;)

Looking forward to reading about your next trip. Not long now! :goodvibes

Lovely report really enjoyed it. Salon Mickey looks so lush. Glad you had such a fab solo trip:goodvibes

I don't get over to the trip report section much so I completely missed this! So I'm very late to the party but I'm happy that I made it! ;) Because I don't make it to the trip reports section I've never read a Disneyland Paris report and I'm fascinated. My DD and I are doing a Med cruise in 2013 and I'm starting to think that it would be fun to take a little trip to Paris before zipping to Barcelona! :idea: Lovely report and I can't wait for your next one!

Love this trip report! We spent one day in Disneyland Paris several years ago, but we hope to go back for a real Disney vacation and stay on property and spend a few days in the parks. Your report helps us to know what we need/want to do. Thanks!

Just read your whole report from start to finish and have really enjoyed reading it.

At first I was a little anxious when DH said we could go to DLP in January. Excited but anxious.

So I want to thank you so much for going on this trip and writing a report. You've given me alot of think about. The tours seem like a cracking idea and they're a very good and reasonable price.

Thanks again! xx

Just read your whole report from start to finish and have really enjoyed reading it.

At first I was a little anxious when DH said we could go to DLP in January. Excited but anxious.

So I want to thank you so much for going on this trip and writing a report. You've given me alot of think about. The tours seem like a cracking idea and they're a very good and reasonable price.

Thanks again! xx

Thanks for reading :goodvibes
The tour is really good, I'm sure you would enjoy it
I'm itching to book a trip for early next year, I am on the look out for a great deal :thumbsup2

A bit late to the party but I loved reading your TR. Oh those cocktails. Yes, I will get my behind into the Fantasia bar the next time I'm visiting. No more excuses :)

What a great trip report. Looks like you had a fantastic time, how lovely that the park was so quiet :) Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the trip report - sounds like you had a really good time!

Now thinking of doing a solo trip to Disneyland Paris myself... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter