Am I the only person that hates it when staff tells people to move forward and to fill in all empty space in lines?

Please be weary about people on the bus being “arrogant”- one time we had gotten on and myself and one other person in my family had very obvious mobility issues(I had a brace on my leg). The next available spot at the back of the bus was right at the top of the stairs and we were afraid of falling so we tucked ourselves to the side of the bottom row of seats. I don’t know what happened but then a lady getting on as people were slowly moving back(probably also not too confident on that spot before the stairs) just screamed at everybody(going to clarify she wasn’t a cast member) “JUST MOVE IT ALREADY.” I’m looking behind me like we aren’t blocking anybody?! And people are moving, that top section has limited standing room, you kinda just have to squish together on the bottom at a certain point
You have to remember Disney brings out the best in everyone… clearly she had somewhere to be and was using her best possible communication skills

I don't understand it. If you are the 30th person in line you will be the 30th person in line no matter what. Squishing in won't make you get to the ride any quicker. There has been a couple of times where I've had to ask the ppl behind me to pls take a step back and allow for personal space.

Seems like a lonely life, but ok
You mean a safe life, not lonely. :D

People go to theme parks sick and spread it due to not wanting to stay back the hotel and lose all of the money they spent on the trip by not going. I get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter