Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

Hi Mandy. Everything looks great so far. What photographer were you looking at? Misty Miotto is wonderful! Her website is www.mistymiotto.com. She was my photographer and she was a sweetheart!

Congratulations and welcome! Your ring is beautiful. Listen, as a fellow Disboarder who is going through family issues, you need to do what is good for you and your DF. it is your day and something that you want to remember as special for the rest of your life. your family should come around. my mom had given us so much drama about us getting married in disney even offering us money towards the wedding if we had it here in NY. i stood my ground and said this is what we want. we are paying for it ourselves now and it will be worth any penny. my mom, as mad as she was about it, still said she will be there no matter what. i don't think parents want to miss their daughter's wedding even if it is not what they want for her. everything will work out, just have faith! :)
have fun planning-the dress you like is beautiful-def try it on b/c i thought i found my dress online and then when i tried it on it was so hideous on me:lmao: well good luck and can't wait to hear the rest of your planning!

Thank you. I know I am not alone on the family thing. Just wish he would be happy for us. I really don't want any drama!!

Believe it or not I found a photographer on craigslist and she is the cheapest i've found and the weddings she's done came out beautiful! Because it was so cheap DF and I decided we'd also buy those disposable wedding camera's and put those on the tables for guest's to take candid photots too!

Just thought i'd throw that out there from one budget bride to another!
Thanks for the suggestion!! I am going to keep looking. They told me they would work with me on a budget but there original price is so high I don't think they will come down low enough.

Hi Mandy. Everything looks great so far. What photographer were you looking at? Misty Miotto is wonderful! Her website is www.mistymiotto.com. She was my photographer and she was a sweetheart!
Thanks for that. I have looked at her ohotos before and they are great. I have also heard very nice things about her!

We are getting married 11 months from TODAY!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Mandy,

do you still have my number? if so call me today or tonight which ever is better for you.

Remember I will help you and I have all kinds of vendors in my pocket. I have an extra dress that has never been work its an 8 or 9 if it fits and you like it its yours free!

I love the yellow bridesmaid dresses, so pretty!!! The dress you picked out is beautiful!! I hope you love it when you try it on too!

Thank you. I know I am not alone on the family thing. Just wish he would be happy for us. I really don't want any drama!!

Thanks for the suggestion!! I am going to keep looking. They told me they would work with me on a budget but there original price is so high I don't think they will come down low enough.

Thanks for that. I have looked at her ohotos before and they are great. I have also heard very nice things about her!

We are getting married 11 months from TODAY!!!!!!:banana::banana:
I understand! YOu are def not alone-feel free to vent that is why we are all here to listen and help. like i always save the drama for you baby mama!! haha :)

So the photography I loved is definitely out. The reduced their prices by about $2500 but it's still too high...no way I can convince Eric of spending $3000 on a photographer.:lmao:

Hopefully Saturday we can narrow down a location and then I will know for certain if I can even have an outside photographer. I think we are narrowed down to:

WP
Animal Kingdom
France
Boardwalk Croquet Lawn

I love SBP but Eric didn't like all the people being able to walk by and gawk:scared1:

Of course I haven't really shown Eric any of the above choices except WP.

I can't wait to hear more about your plans!!!

Thank you!! My fingers look so chubby in that pic though :lmao:

What you on about?! If you want chubby fingers I'll upload a pic of my massive man-like hands sometime!! :lmao: Your fingers do not look chubby my dear!

Bob xoxoxoxox

More dresses!!

I don't really want a strapless but I like this:
t9397_primary.jpg

P_5778_1_124280.jpg

t9445_primary.jpg

t9512_primary.jpg

trans.gif

Check out Alfred Angelo's site..they have a whole "Destiny" collection for destination weddings and they are pretty good..Mine was $500

I think I am liking the first and second one! I think the second one is so elegantly simple. It would look gorgeous on you. I love the gathering on the first one though. I just photographed a bride with a dress similar to the second one and she looked AMAZING. It is a gorgeous style. It is so hard to find a dress that isn't strapless anymore. It seems like 90% of dresses are strapless...it is crazy.

I think I am liking the first and second one! I think the second one is so elegantly simple. It would look gorgeous on you. I love the gathering on the first one though. I just photographed a bride with a dress similar to the second one and she looked AMAZING. It is a gorgeous style. It is so hard to find a dress that isn't strapless anymore. It seems like 90% of dresses are strapless...it is crazy.

I love the first one but I really didn't want strapless. My mom and I love love the second one. I will have to post a pic of the back of it.

I also like the second dress the best.

Thank you!

OMG...that is gorgeous!! :lovestruc Who makes that one? I love the simplicity and then the tiny detail of the back gathering and the beads.

David's Bridal!!!

Oooo I hope you have better luck there than I did...they were so mean to me. They let me try on 3 dresses that looked pretty much the same and then that was it. It was my first time going out to try on dresses so it was so disappointing. Some people love it there though...think it is the luck of the draw! That dress is gorgeous though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter