Angela & Matthew - Home Wedding 4/25/2009 & Disneymoon - I'm MARRIED!!!!

I haven't posted since November, so I have tons of updates! I can't believe I have LESS than 4 months to go! I'm having a slow day here at work, so I figured I'd use the time to catch up on here!

My attire is finally complete:

shoes:
f08_mackenzie_20080609_psd.jpg

jewelry (Kirstie Kelly, Giselle Collection):

yhst-67168322111134_2032_21141678.jpg

yhst-67168322111134_2032_21111040.jpg

yhst-67168322111134_2032_21092279.jpg

garter:

TVM_Listing_pics_032_007.jpg

Here's the pic I plan on taking to my hairstylist so I can say "I want this":

curly_half.jpg

Here's my ringbearer pillow:

3whitepillow2.jpg

I received all my flowers from Affordable Elegance and I LOVE everything! I don't have any pics of them though, so I'll have to post those later. I also bought crystals to stick in my bouquet and my bridesmaids. Thought it would fancy them up a little!

My invites should be in like today or tomorrow! So excited to see them!

My bridesmaid gifts are bought, but I don't have pics of that either.

I have a wedding filled weekend coming up. Saturday we have a mandatory wedding workshop at my church, and Sunday I have my first dress fitting!! I can't wait to try my dress on with my pink slip!!! Also, I'm hoping to go see Bride Wars!! Looks so cute!

So for the Honeymoon, my 90 day ADR time is coming up very very soon!:banana: Here's a list of the places I'm HOPING to get reservations for:

Day 1: Cap'n Jacks
Day 2: Coral Reef
Day 3: Cinderella's Royal Table (breakfast-already booked) & Sci-Fi Dine In
Day 4: Chef Mickey's (already booked)
Day 5: Tusker House (breakfast) & O'Hana's (dinner)
Day 6: Le Cellier
Day 7: California Grill
Day 8: Cape May (breakfast)

Am I missing any "Must Do" restaurants???

Love everything and your ADRs are perfect! You have a couple of my favs in there.

So glad to see your update post today! I've been off the boards awhile also (wrist surgery and 6 weeks after in a cast)! So glad thats off, now physical therapy 2X per week; but its coming along, slow but sure! Can't wait to see flower pictures and so happy you are pleased with them! Have a fun weekend.

YAY Angela!! An Update!! :woohoo:

First off - I'm so happy you decided on the pink shoes - they rock!! I wish I could walk in heels, I would so have a pair!

Your ADRs look good - you have my favorite Coral Reef! The only other one I would suggest is the Rose and Crown in Epcot - I love it!

We have the same Ring Bearer pillow! :thumbsup2

I also :lovestruc the Gisele jewelry. I (finally) decided on Sleeping Beauty - Kristie Kelley's designs are gorgeous!

I can't wait to see your flowers!:flower3:

Love everything and your ADRs are perfect! You have a couple of my favs in there.

Thanks, Lynn! I took your suggestion with O'Hanas! I'm so excited!

So glad to see your update post today! I've been off the boards awhile also (wrist surgery and 6 weeks after in a cast)! So glad thats off, now physical therapy 2X per week; but its coming along, slow but sure! Can't wait to see flower pictures and so happy you are pleased with them! Have a fun weekend.

Aww, hope your wrists get better soon!! I will try to remember to take flower pics tonight!

YAY Angela!! An Update!! :woohoo:

First off - I'm so happy you decided on the pink shoes - they rock!! I wish I could walk in heels, I would so have a pair!

Your ADRs look good - you have my favorite Coral Reef! The only other one I would suggest is the Rose and Crown in Epcot - I love it!

We have the same Ring Bearer pillow! :thumbsup2

I also :lovestruc the Gisele jewelry. I (finally) decided on Sleeping Beauty - Kristie Kelley's designs are gorgeous!

I can't wait to see your flowers!:flower3:

I'm so glad I went with the pink shoes!! I went this past weekend with my brother's fiance and we were looking at shoes (they're getting married this September... my parents are busy, busy busy!) and the shoes are actually not very comfortable at all. haha. But I needed to get some because I have my dress fitting and they were the cutest ones I could fine, so I'll deal. I'm sure I'll be changing my shoes to something way more comfortable for the reception anyways.

That's so funny we have the same ringbearer pillow!! Ebay?? I swear, I got so much wedding stuff on ebay. I just sit here at work and do my wedding shopping. LOL!

Did you order your Kirstie Kelly jewelry yet??? I got a really good price for mine at www.weddingish.com! All of her jewelry was on sale, and I found a 20% off code online somewhere, so I got the necklace, earrings, and bracelet for slightly over $200!

I'm so glad I went with the pink shoes!! I went this past weekend with my brother's fiance and we were looking at shoes (they're getting married this September... my parents are busy, busy busy!) and the shoes are actually not very comfortable at all. haha. But I needed to get some because I have my dress fitting and they were the cutest ones I could fine, so I'll deal. I'm sure I'll be changing my shoes to something way more comfortable for the reception anyways.

That's so funny we have the same ringbearer pillow!! Ebay?? I swear, I got so much wedding stuff on ebay. I just sit here at work and do my wedding shopping. LOL!

Did you order your Kirstie Kelly jewelry yet??? I got a really good price for mine at www.weddingish.com! All of her jewelry was on sale, and I found a 20% off code online somewhere, so I got the necklace, earrings, and bracelet for slightly over $200!

Your poor parents! :) Two weddings in one year!

Yes I got mine on Ebay!! I should just put a thank you to them in the bottom of my program. Thank you Ebay for making the wedding somewhat affordable! :goodvibes You know (with my luck) we probably bid against each other!

No I haven't gotten it yet - I just finally (after 5 months of going back and forth) decided on it. I fell in love with the Sleeping Beauty earrings (pearl teardrop dangles). You got an awesome deal! 200! :eek: I'm going to go check them out. Thanks for the link!! :goodvibes

your dinner selections sound wonderful!
I can not wait for my 90 adr to be here so we can start planning!! So exciting!

BTW I went with pink shoes too!!! I think its so much fun to be different!!

your dinner selections sound wonderful!
I can not wait for my 90 adr to be here so we can start planning!! So exciting!

BTW I went with pink shoes too!!! I think its so much fun to be different!!

I know, I can't wait to make my dining reservations too!! Only a couple more weeks for me!!:banana:

Oh, I'm so glad you got pink shoes too!!! I want to see a pic! I was debating on whether I should do pink or not, but the girls on here convinced me to go for it! And I'm so glad I did!!

I'm not sure if my camera sucks or if it's the lighting in my "wedding room", but here's the best I could do...

ImportedPhotos00011.jpg

ImportedPhotos00010.jpg

ImportedPhotos000122.jpg

ImportedPhotos00013.jpg

ImportedPhotos00015.jpg

ImportedPhotos00014.jpg

ImportedPhotos000092.jpg

ImportedPhotos000082.jpg

Love the pink shoes!!! I like the restaurants you picked for the HM. the flowers came out really nice.

I know, I can't wait to make my dining reservations too!! Only a couple more weeks for me!!:banana:

Oh, I'm so glad you got pink shoes too!!! I want to see a pic! I was debating on whether I should do pink or not, but the girls on here convinced me to go for it! And I'm so glad I did!!

I got antique pink shoes...like an antique colored pink, I had them posted in my pj but df is on her enad I do not want him to see my dress. At first I was going to go with blue however, I saw these and fell in love.

I think it adds a little flair to your wedding you know? Like, it shows personality and I love that! I actually knew someone who had hot green shoes and they rocked! They had so much fun at their wedding and she swares it was the "shoes"!!!!

Ssssoooo pretty flowers, its all coming together now for your wedding! The pink flowers are such a pop of color and this cold day here in PA! Thanks for sending and the update. I wish I was planning another wedding!!!!!!! NOT!!!Just love lurking on all of yours!!!!!!

I got antique pink shoes...like an antique colored pink, I had them posted in my pj but df is on her enad I do not want him to see my dress. At first I was going to go with blue however, I saw these and fell in love.

I think it adds a little flair to your wedding you know? Like, it shows personality and I love that! I actually knew someone who had hot green shoes and they rocked! They had so much fun at their wedding and she swares it was the "shoes"!!!!

I think the pink definatley shows personality too! I think all white is just too plain for me. I was afraid to put pic on here too incase DF saw it. I don't think he even knows these disboards even exist, but I always worry that I'll forget to delete it from the browsing history and he'll click and see my pics of everything. But, hopefully he won't!

Ssssoooo pretty flowers, its all coming together now for your wedding! The pink flowers are such a pop of color and this cold day here in PA! Thanks for sending and the update. I wish I was planning another wedding!!!!!!! NOT!!!Just love lurking on all of yours!!!!!!

Thanks!! It is freeeeeeeezing here in PA!!!! Makes me even more excited for Disney in almost 3 months!!! I'm enjoying the wedding planning (MOST of the time, haha), but I can't wait for it to be here and the planning to be done... It's waaay too time consuming!!

I had my dress fitting over the weekend!! Here's pics:

ImportedPhotos000024.jpg

Underbustle...
ImportedPhotos000034.jpg

I love my pink crinnie! My pink shoes aren't back yet, so I had to borrow a pair off the shelf...

ImportedPhotos000044.jpg

Aww you look gorgeous! Love the pink Crinnie and the shoes are beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter