Animal Kingdom Swap PAGES - CLOSED & COMPLETE

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
*does a little dance*

Going to check out the slideshow now, since I'm bored at work!

Meg, NemoMom and ZTH, your packages are on their way!!!:banana: I mailed them out this morning.

Susan, hopefully I'll get the last bits for the AK elements swap today so that I can get yours out to you tomorrow!

Meg, NemoMom and ZTH, your packages are on their way!!!:banana: I mailed them out this morning.

Susan, hopefully I'll get the last bits for the AK elements swap today so that I can get yours out to you tomorrow!

THanks! I forget what I sent to you - -can the everyday swap get in there as well? Did I send you enough postage for all 3 swaps?

:banana: Alright it will be a good mail week coming up. Probably get these Saturday. Thanks DIT. I will let you know when they arrive.

THanks! I forget what I sent to you - -can the everyday swap get in there as well? Did I send you enough postage for all 3 swaps?

I've got everything packed in a large box except for the couple of AK element groups that aren't complete yet (they just arrived today). It is a very full box, but it will all fit! It's also got the leftover bits from the color swap so you are going to have lots of fun things to look at when you get the box! And, yes, you sent enough $$ to cover the postage. All is fine. You aren't in the last group I'm missing so I'm hoping to finish swapping this out tomorrow and should get your box to the post office then too. I'll let you know.

Just got mine! Thank you very much!!!!!!! Everything looks awesome.

Thank you for hostessing DIT, and thank you everyone, it was fun swapping with you! :)

:goodvibes I had a feeling I would get mine today and I was sooooo worried that the post man would leave them sitting on my porch and the rain would get them. Thankgoodness he put my box between my glass door and front door, so they were nice and protected. One day I might get a covered porch.

I am sooooo in :love: with completed page swaps. I adore every page I got. Absolutely beautiful. I know some I will have to wait to use until I go next year, because they have changed the names of things or added things that were not there in 2001. Yes its been that long since I have been to AK.

Side not on my Dinoland USA page i was looking at it and thinking to myself "now I know I had a bone journal box". I could not find them and realized mine had slid all the way into to photo mat without nothing peeking out. So for those of you in this group look for your bones.

Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie! I got back last night and my package was waiting for me. I L-O-V-E everything.

Can't wait for another swap.

MegB:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter