Animal Kingdom Swap PAGES - CLOSED & COMPLETE

I'm finished!!!!!!:banana: Here are my final 2 pages.

Group E - Maharajah Jungle Trek
AKSwap003-1.jpg

Group N - Rafiki's Planet Watch (everyone's will be a bit different)
AKSwap002-4.jpg

It's check-in time again!!! This is a really small swap with only 5 swappers and I have received pages from 3 of you so this check-in is basically just for me and Meg!

Meg, please let me know how you are doing.

My status is that I've completed my pages, but I still need to label my bags and sign the back of the pages.

I'm not done,, but I'm not tardy yet. LOL. I will be done well before Sept 23rd. We had out of town guests for a few days and then back to school stuff. So, everything came to a halt for a week or so. But I'm on track and just need to sit down and finish the few sets I have left to do. I've just had trouble carving out the time.

I'm leaving for WDW on Sept 18th, so everything will be done and mailed out before then.

ttfn:flower3:

....So I totally forgot about this swap. And then I checked the thread, and it's almost time to get them back! :woohoo:

I was looking through my photos that I took, and I'm so excited to put them on the pages! (Is it sad that I took photos so that they would go well with the papers people used?) :sad2:

....So I totally forgot about this swap. And then I checked the thread, and it's almost time to get them back! :woohoo:

I was looking through my photos that I took, and I'm so excited to put them on the pages! (Is it sad that I took photos so that they would go well with the papers people used?) :sad2:

The pages that I've seen are really awesome! I think it's a good idea, not sad, that you took photos to match. It was a great job at planning ahead!!!:thumbsup2

Today is the mail by date for this swap with the due date next Wednesday, 9/23. How are you doing Meg?

OMG - I totally flaked out on the mail in date. I finished up a few days ago and packed them since I was thinking that I'd mail them from Orlando on Saturday (the 19th), since I have to run out that morning to pick up a few items at the grocery store the first morning of our vacation.

I thought I had already mentioned that in an earlier posting, but I just looked quickly and I guess I had meant too, but didn't post. My bad - sorry about that.

I can mail them from Massachusetts tomorrow - or I can mail them from Florida on Saturday. Let me know which you'd prefer and I'll accomodate.

MegB:flower3:

OMG - I totally flaked out on the mail in date. I finished up a few days ago and packed them since I was thinking that I'd mail them from Orlando on Saturday (the 19th), since I have to run out that morning to pick up a few items at the grocery store the first morning of our vacation.

I thought I had already mentioned that in an earlier posting, but I just looked quickly and I guess I had meant too, but didn't post. My bad - sorry about that.

I can mail them from Massachusetts tomorrow - or I can mail them from Florida on Saturday. Let me know which you'd prefer and I'll accomodate.

You'll be mailing Priority so the package should get to me by the due date either way. My only concern with mailing it from Orlando is that I know if it were me, I'd be so excited packing things up for WDW that I'd end up leaving that package behind!:eek: I'm looking forward to seeing your pages. Have a great trip to WDW!!!!!!

I wasn't even thinking about that they'd be priority either way. I figured I'd be saving a couple bucks by sending them from FL - guess I didn't think that through very well.

They are already packed with the kids stuff and ready to go to Florida, so I'm going to mail them from there. I'm not home this morning and if I start running back and forth, I'm going to be in a real pickle with everything else on my "to do" list. I kept adding to it and now I'm really starting to freak out. (I decided to make personalized t-shirts for my family - like I didn't have enough going on).

I will have a computer with me in Florida so I'll be able to update everyone and let you know when I get back from mailing on Saturday. Do I post the DC number, or just hold on to it "in case".

Thanks to everyone for your patience. Sorry to be the last one in again. I'm so jealous of all of you who sign up and get everything in early.:worship: I always manage to meet the deadline - but early for me is never going to happen.:rotfl:

Actually, if you aren't sending in a flat rate box, priority might be cheaper from Orlando than your home. As for the DC#, you can give it to me or hold onto it for just in case.

And, the important date for every swap is the due date. Don't worry about being the last one, you will have your stuff to me by the due date and that's what's important. Also, most of these gals in this swap are in my other swaps as well so they can't get their stuff back anyway until I get everything from those swaps and there's still quite a few that will be coming in the next 6 days.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks, Stephanie. I'll let you know when they are postal and I don't think it would take more than a couple of days once I send them from Orlando on Saturday. MegB:flower3:

Mine are postal. I actually sent them out of Massachusetts on Friday after all. There really was a method to my madness.

Thought process -
Need extra space in luggage for all the stuff we buy at Disney World.
Hey pack the big swap box - it won't be coming home so that's space that will be available on the way home.
Shoot - need more space to pack all those princess dresses for my two girlsprincess:princess:. Great, find and dig out the swap box, jam 7 princess dresses in the suitcase - or pay a million dollars for more dresses in Florida:scared1:.

So, we stopped at the post office on the way to the airport. I have the DC number, mailed priority and was told that it should arrive in Florida on Tuesday, maybe Monday.

Can't wait to get everything. I really liked this swap.

Thanks Meg! You definitely had to make room for those dresses! Very important!!! Now, how will you have room for goodies to bring back?

Your box should be here tomorrow and I'll post when it arrives.:thumbsup2

Meg's pages arrived yesterday! Meg, they look really great. I haven't taken photos of them yet. I'll get that done today and let you guys know when I update the slideshow.

Everything is here!!! And, everything is here TWO days EARLY!!!!!! :banana: How awesome is that!!! I'll try to get these swapped out tonight or tomorrow and mail out those that aren't waiting on anything else.

Thanks for a great swap!!!!!!:lovestruc

:woohoo:

Thanks for being a great hostess! Can't wait! I totally forgot it was Tuesday, I thought I would have to wait another couple days for them to get there!

The slideshow has been updated with Meg's pages.

I've swapped out and Meg, NemoMom, and ZTH, your boxes will be mailed out tomorrow. Susan, yours will go out once I get the rest of the AK elements in.

Thanks for a great swap. You were all wonderful to work with and your work is amazing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter