Annual *Christmas in July* Ornament Sent/Received!

My shopping is done, my wrapping is done, my box is addressed. It will be sent in the morning.

Mine did get on its way today.....some confusion :rolleyes: (don't let DH do it ;) ), but it is gone.....priority, DC ;)

Thanks for checking in Karen and Nancy!! My box is also on it's way!! :thumbsup2

OK, mine is officially on it's way. Priority mail wth delivery conformation. Merry July Christmas!
~~ Karen ~~

Am I first to receive?

I got a great package from Michelle (Snowwhitesmom) it included a stocking, two stitched heart ornaments, mitten ornaments, snowman painted spoon, puppy dog Feliz Navidad and a snowman bell onament. I loved them all. Thanks so much.

I am so glad you liked it! The stocking, stitched ornaments and puppy ornament are all Boyd's for The Home {I'm a sucker for their stuff!} Ho HO Ho!!

My order finally came in, so I will be sending out my pal's exchange today. I will post again after it is sent. :santa:

My ornament exchange has been sent out
01903.gif

Things didn't go as planed
but it is now bought
packaged
addressed and ready to go in Mondays mail
Iwill post on Monday to tell you that I mailed it

Hi!
I shopped while I was away for a few days. Shopping works wherever you are! :thumbsup2 I am wrapping tonight and will mail tomorrow. I will post when I have mailed it.

Thanks for checking in exchangers!!

I received my package on Friday afternoon.....but haven't had the opportunity to check in. :eek: I received a wonderful package from kbmoo!! I forgot my list at home ~ so forgive me if I forget something. I got four cute little ornaments in their own red sparkly boxes, a cute wooden Aladdin & wooden ?? (either princesses or Beauty & The Beast), a fun little snowman ornament, a fun holiday headband and some yummy mints!!

Kathy...Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

Just got back from the PO and mine is on its way.

Mine is on its way. I had fun shopping for this.... I sure hope she likes it. :love:

kimber79 said:
Thanks for checking in exchangers!!

I received my package on Friday afternoon.....but haven't had the opportunity to check in. :eek: I received a wonderful package from kbmoo!! I forgot my list at home ~ so forgive me if I forget something. I got four cute little ornaments in their own red sparkly boxes, a cute wooden Aladdin & wooden ?? (either princesses or Beauty & The Beast), a fun little snowman ornament, a fun holiday headband and some yummy mints!!

Kathy...Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!
Glad you liked them. Chrismas is such a magical time :wizard: We were listing to a Chrismas cd yesteday because it was so hot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter